Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : CANCELLED 09:49 - Jul 22 with 2696 viewsNotLoyal

Saturday July 24th 2021
Memorial Ground
Bristol
KO 3pm

Latest
Early news, Bristol Rovers have announced that no away fans will be welcome at the memorial ground this summer for all pre season friendlies.

LIVE ON SWANS TV
As this fixture has been chosen as a designated charity match, the combined total profits from both club’s stream purchases will be split 50-50 and donated to a charity of the club’s choice. As a commitment to our official club charity partner for this season, Alzheimer’s Society Cymru will receive our half of the stream profits.

Current seasonal and monthly subscribers will be granted free access when they log into their account, while the stream can be accessed through the homepage of our website and the SwansTV section of our official app.

What’s a Bristol ?
Today we take a look at what a Bristol is, and why. A Bristol is a baby wurzel which is a breast fed raw cider, it is a ugly straw eating invertebrate. A straw hat grows on the wurzels head as it gets slightly older. On the blue side of Bristol they install engines in to the baby wurzel when it is about five days old. This makes it run very quickly across Bristol’s ancient streets. Hence the name ‘Gas’ Everybody knows their rivals who are also called Bristol but with a City added are petrified of the gas, this has been confirmed over many years. Bristol City are currently trying to introduce their own energy driven by a wind turbine. They chose wind because of the amount of it they expel trying to convince people they are Bristol’s finest, which is laughable. It’s a bit like coming second in a two horse race and saying you won.

There was even tension in this border derby going back the the 40’s and 50’s.

More later 😉

Please note that the game has been cancelled because of a bubble.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Jul 22 with 2597 viewsvetchonian

is it true the club are putting out an appeal for someone to manage the side on Saturday?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Jul 22 with 2574 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:06 - Jul 22 by vetchonian

is it true the club are putting out an appeal for someone to manage the side on Saturday?

That will be Alan Tate. 😲

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Jul 22 with 2536 viewsChief

Is it on swans TV?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Jul 22 with 2508 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Jul 22 by Chief

Is it on swans TV?

Yes 👍

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 20:34 - Jul 22 with 2441 viewspencoedjack

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Jul 22 by KeithHaynes

Excellent club legend 👍
Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 23:05 - Jul 22 with 2358 viewsbuilthjack

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Jul 22 by KeithHaynes

Keep him off that golf buggy tomorrow

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 13:04 - Jul 23 with 2184 viewsandypitt56

I for one am very happy with this (my sons middle name is Tate) managed to convince the wife it was a good name haha
Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 00:12 - Jul 24 with 1993 viewsChief

Just read on the other forum that the game is in danger of being called off due to a Covid issue in the bubble.

Any truth in that?

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 07:17 - Jul 24 with 1921 viewsKeithHaynes

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 00:12 - Jul 24 by Chief

Just read on the other forum that the game is in danger of being called off due to a Covid issue in the bubble.

Any truth in that?

Some unconfirmed mutterings, I’m sore the club will make an announcement this morning.

See, soon as Coops leaves it all falls apart, Tate Out !

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:04 - Jul 24 with 1812 viewsGeoffThom

Game off
Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:12 - Jul 24 with 1777 viewsonehunglow

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:04 - Jul 24 by GeoffThom

Game off

Not the best prep but at least no injuries .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:14 - Jul 24 with 1780 viewsThornburyswan

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:04 - Jul 24 by GeoffThom

Game off

Yup & due to positive cases in our first team bubble so must put FGR at risk I guess.
Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Jul 24 with 1662 viewsbuilthjack

The way Johnson has opened everything up, I would not be surprised if a lot of games are cancelled come the start of the season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Jul 24 with 1452 viewsonehunglow

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Jul 24 by builthjack

The way Johnson has opened everything up, I would not be surprised if a lot of games are cancelled come the start of the season.

Johnno is and has been a Grade 1 jerk and this populist warlocks defines him.
I'm no Labour man,nor Tory come to that but he really does appear to me the most reckles PM in my life time . I can go back to when Attlee was PM too then Mr Churchill.

Johnno really doesn't a feck for anyone apart from himself.

This "freedom" will be over by September,when the school start.

Johnno will say he did his best to give the children a holiday. Just crawl away human sewerage.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : CANCELLED on 12:48 - Jul 24 with 1447 viewsBadlands

Could wreck the season.
It will be very interesting once fans are allowed back in numbers.
Still dePiffle will continue to be worshipped by Sun readers country wide.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Jul 24 with 1283 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Jul 24 by builthjack

What has Johnson opening up got to do with the 1st team who are in a "bubble" getting COVID.
Are you saying that they burst the bubble and went out and caught COVID and that is Johnson's fault?
Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Jul 24 with 1268 viewsploppy

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Jul 24 by A_Fans_Dad

What has Johnson opening up got to do with the 1st team who are in a "bubble" getting COVID.
Are you saying that they burst the bubble and went out and caught COVID and that is Johnson's fault?

Plus, we in Wales are bound by the rules set by Mark Drakeford.
Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : CANCELLED on 15:21 - Jul 24 with 1199 viewsChief

How do these team bubbles work then? The players can't self isolate apart from things they do on team duty. They have families. And those families go to work and school and mix with the general populace?

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Jul 24 with 1114 viewsFlashberryjack

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 14:38 - Jul 24 by ploppy

Plus, we in Wales are bound by the rules set by Mark Drakeford.

Ah! but.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : CANCELLED on 16:52 - Jul 24 with 1073 viewsBadlands

Unless we know who has covid, where they have been and seen we are a bit in the dark but they did play in Plymouth last week!
The bad minded me is wondering if covid might have been an excuse to avoid playing until Eustace arrives.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : CANCELLED on 19:45 - Jul 24 with 973 viewsmax936

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : CANCELLED on 15:21 - Jul 24 by Chief

How do these team bubbles work then? The players can't self isolate apart from things they do on team duty. They have families. And those families go to work and school and mix with the general populace?

Don't go bringing common sense into the equation Chief., that narrative won't register with some.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : CANCELLED on 19:48 - Jul 24 with 970 viewsmax936

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : CANCELLED on 12:48 - Jul 24 by Badlands

Could wreck the season.
It will be very interesting once fans are allowed back in numbers.
Still dePiffle will continue to be worshipped by Sun readers country wide.

90,000 at Wembley for same nonentity game shortly. Come on Covid we are waiting.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 08:20 - Jul 25 with 809 viewsThornburyswan

Bristol Rovers v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:14 - Jul 24 by Thornburyswan

Yup & due to positive cases in our first team bubble so must put FGR at risk I guess.

Some Twitter chat about the 3 Covid positives are Grimes, Fulton & Margetson (that’s Ben).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024