Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread 10:05 - Jul 23 with 7148 viewsonehunglow

OK ,I know it's another thread but the good Guv will delete if it offends in some way.

I like Lions tours.It sees the Welsh playing alongside the posh/privileged public school boys of England and the scions of Scottish borders farmers and the Irish boys too big for Hurling.

Now we see the Blacks and Coloured playing for Bokke rather than parking their cars or watering their lawns,they have a significant pool of talent.It's nuts really Apartheid saw these dumb jerks marginalise and brutalise the majority and only allow them to find coal for the Braai instead of sharing food and drink with them even at the same table .
Tomorrow sees another black Bokke captain in the magnificent Am. Terreblanche mut be turning in his grave or wwizzing around in that dust bowl in the Free State skies.

Any SA tour is brutal.I mean ,although we left them the game after kicking them out of the Cape,we left them rugby.Pretty magnaminous of us really.Tomorrow will be scary,trust me.Anti eggers or effete footballers,stick to synchronised swimming in the Olympics.

I predict Hogg will have a torrid time but I agree Sanjay shouldn't have played,if only to protect Waunarlydd' s bravest warrior if only from himself after being concussed last time out. Bokke aren't exactly forgiving folk-they haven't forgiven us for the concentration camps for the Boers we invented-and they would have targetted anjay's head from the kick off. Good luck Hogg.

It' s all about forwards though as anyone who has played the game will testify and tomorrow will see the Lions front up and they will. It might well not be enough though and I feel AWJ election is plain wrong. Eben ,Franco and the blond butcher Pieter Steph will be targetting his shoulder. They will be looking to snap it,make no mistake here.

Gatland has gone for size and power but I 'm not sure it'll work. We ''ll ee.

If the backs get the ball,Biggar will,no doubt,kick it half way up Table Mountain but if he gets it wrong,Cheslin Kolbe will be waiting to run at him and the others and simply take the pyss. This boy is beyond exciting. Ive not seen such talent since Lomu albeit in another guise..

The centre pairing is a weakness. IMO. Daly untried isn't smart and Henshaw is not 100% fit.He will need to be against De Allende and Am. Two great exponents of the position.

I only see Willy at full back as a real weakness.Past his best by some time althoigh still a class act.

Finally,I reflect on the days when in the sixties a Bokke team was literally and deservedly seen as poison and rightly so albeit one country we played . Imagine an international team due to play a regional team then and hour before kick off having it moved to another ground as demonstrators were suspected of having spread tacks all over the pitch. This game was transferred to New Brighton RFC . Days when black lads picked the oranges the players scoffed at half time but weren't allowed to play the in the same game.

Times like These

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Jul 29 with 943 viewsGwyn737

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

Bokke playing "nice" .Just rofl.
Tramps really doesn't understand the scions of the brave but deeply racist Boers.

Nothing to do with race for me.

On all manner of subjects provide different opinions on here and most can’t be proved right or wrong.

Here we have a case where Trampie is irrefutably wrong. I’m wondering if he’ll admit it?….
Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jul 29 with 928 viewsonehunglow

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 20:02 - Jul 29 by Gwyn737

Nothing to do with race for me.

On all manner of subjects provide different opinions on here and most can’t be proved right or wrong.

Here we have a case where Trampie is irrefutably wrong. I’m wondering if he’ll admit it?….

I would beg to differ ,Sir.

The legacy of the Boer and Voortrekker is part of being a white south African.It is their very being. The fight with the British who drove them away from the Cape,put the kid and women into concentration camps and this saw them on the Great Trek to the Free State and Transvaal.Not for nothing is English very much a dirty language to them.

The Boers were more for racist separation than the British who at least stood against any apartheid plans. The Boers drove them forward with vigour. Jesus,many wouldnt fight in either war because of British involvement. They were seen as super macho and this is fundamental to todays Afrikaaner which is all about strength ,dominance and fighting spirit. These people see themselves as Gods chosen white people on the continent of Africa. The Dutch Church itself advocates white supremacy/power albeit now more subtlely.

And yeah,I am very familiar with south Africa

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 20:45 - Jul 29 with 925 viewsGwyn737

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 20:28 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

I would beg to differ ,Sir.

The legacy of the Boer and Voortrekker is part of being a white south African.It is their very being. The fight with the British who drove them away from the Cape,put the kid and women into concentration camps and this saw them on the Great Trek to the Free State and Transvaal.Not for nothing is English very much a dirty language to them.

The Boers were more for racist separation than the British who at least stood against any apartheid plans. The Boers drove them forward with vigour. Jesus,many wouldnt fight in either war because of British involvement. They were seen as super macho and this is fundamental to todays Afrikaaner which is all about strength ,dominance and fighting spirit. These people see themselves as Gods chosen white people on the continent of Africa. The Dutch Church itself advocates white supremacy/power albeit now more subtlely.

And yeah,I am very familiar with south Africa

I was just talking about the rugby coach having a pop at match officials.

Nowt else.
Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 23:26 - Jul 29 with 885 viewstrampie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-9839759/Rassie-Erasmus-accu

I notice that Rassie Erasmus said he did the vid in a personal capacity and not as part of the Springbok.

I seen a post talking about Gatlands gamesmanship, noting that when Gats was coaching Wales he knows the Welsh and the Welsh media won't stand for gamesmanship . But with the Lions he uses gamesmanship because it's mainly the English media.

I was on the case immediately that it was the English media and Gats mind games that won the test match because of the pressure it put on the officials, I've seen it over the years, England cricket out in Sri Lanka springs to mind, the English press have no morals, no shame.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 23:55]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 07:25 - Jul 30 with 835 viewsGwyn737

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 23:26 - Jul 29 by trampie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-9839759/Rassie-Erasmus-accu

I notice that Rassie Erasmus said he did the vid in a personal capacity and not as part of the Springbok.

I seen a post talking about Gatlands gamesmanship, noting that when Gats was coaching Wales he knows the Welsh and the Welsh media won't stand for gamesmanship . But with the Lions he uses gamesmanship because it's mainly the English media.

I was on the case immediately that it was the English media and Gats mind games that won the test match because of the pressure it put on the officials, I've seen it over the years, England cricket out in Sri Lanka springs to mind, the English press have no morals, no shame.

No then?

You’re second paragraph is a beaut.
Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 09:31 - Jul 30 with 820 viewsonehunglow

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 20:45 - Jul 29 by Gwyn737

I was just talking about the rugby coach having a pop at match officials.

Nowt else.

Gwyn.
Mate,it is the very centre of their being ,which was the reason for my exposition.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 09:33 - Jul 30 with 818 viewsonehunglow

So you bring the Lions down to parochial prattalk.

Just get real man.

It's achingly embarrassing .

No criticism on Irish or Scots at all then. Odd as the team has too many Scots IMO and Scottish attack coach.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 09:49 - Jul 30 with 801 viewstrampie

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 09:33 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

So you bring the Lions down to parochial prattalk.

Just get real man.

It's achingly embarrassing .

No criticism on Irish or Scots at all then. Odd as the team has too many Scots IMO and Scottish attack coach.

It's the English media that is the whole point, rugby, cricket (football ?) they are the biggest press contingent in the world by a mile and if they get onto someone's or somethings case they can influence outcomes, remember Paul Ringer all those years ago, he was sent off by the English press in the week before the game.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 10:30 - Jul 30 with 779 viewsbritferry

SA by at least 10 for me in the 2nd test

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 10:36 - Jul 30 with 770 viewsonehunglow

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 09:49 - Jul 30 by trampie

It's the English media that is the whole point, rugby, cricket (football ?) they are the biggest press contingent in the world by a mile and if they get onto someone's or somethings case they can influence outcomes, remember Paul Ringer all those years ago, he was sent off by the English press in the week before the game.

Ringer clothes lined that Fly Half.
You know it ,I now it.

You really do detest them don't ya.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 10:44 - Jul 30 with 759 viewstrampie

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 10:36 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Ringer clothes lined that Fly Half.
You know it ,I now it.

You really do detest them don't ya.

Rubbish he brushed his cheek, 40 odd years ago in something like the 14th minute of the match, he was sent off by the English press in the build up to the game, it happens all the time, as the old song goes 'same old England always cheating'.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Jul 30 with 749 viewsonehunglow

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 10:44 - Jul 30 by trampie

Rubbish he brushed his cheek, 40 odd years ago in something like the 14th minute of the match, he was sent off by the English press in the build up to the game, it happens all the time, as the old song goes 'same old England always cheating'.

Seems every post you make is anti England in some way .

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 11:15 - Jul 30 with 735 viewstrampie

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 10:54 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Seems every post you make is anti England in some way .

Absolutely not I've recently praised Charlotte Dujardin.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 11:25 - Jul 30 with 726 views73__73

Hopefully a British lions win tomorrow 🇬🇧

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 12:19 - Jul 30 with 707 viewsonehunglow

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 11:15 - Jul 30 by trampie

Absolutely not I've recently praised Charlotte Dujardin.

Did you flog her a horse?

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 13:12 - Jul 30 with 683 viewstrampie

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 12:19 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Did you flog her a horse?

I think she is happy with the ones she has got.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 11:28 - Jul 31 with 580 viewsCatullus

The ENGLISH media? Oh good grief more hate for the English.

Do you suppose the English media have all the printed media, tv and online media out in South Africa?
Do you not think the officials are seeing more South African media than British media right now?
You made a claim about officials, maybe the TMO for the first test loves England so much he ripped off his own country?

It's really very pathetic.

PS, Gatland plays mind games all the time, he did it for Wales too and the Welsh media lapped it up.

This narrative you push about England, it's ridiculous.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Jul 31 with 559 viewsonehunglow

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 11:28 - Jul 31 by Catullus

Do you suppose the English media have all the printed media, tv and online media out in South Africa?
Do you not think the officials are seeing more South African media than British media right now?
You made a claim about officials, maybe the TMO for the first test loves England so much he ripped off his own country?

PS, Gatland plays mind games all the time, he did it for Wales too and the Welsh media lapped it up.

It is relentless and it is why I see it as racist. Simple as that. Every post of his is in some way a dig at the English ,some of whom we marry and impregnate.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 12:42 - Jul 31 with 559 viewstrampie

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 11:28 - Jul 31 by Catullus

The English press are known for what can only be described as media-fuelled hate campaigns that had put huge pressure on officials before games and has lead to officials packing in their sport after games, I'm referring to foreign officials that have had the miss fortune to referee England or an English team.
The English press core is huge, football, rugby, cricket and they hunt as a pack, terrible people on the whole that pressure officials and incite the uninformed masses if they don't get the result they want.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 12:49 - Jul 31 with 552 viewsKeithHaynes

Looking forward to today’s game more than the swans friendly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 12:59 - Jul 31 with 552 viewstrampie

As regards the South African tmo Cat, here is an example closer to home for you, you know that Scarlets and Ospreys are big rivals, you know that Nigel Owens is widely regarded as the best referee in the World, you know that terks are proud of him, yet having said all that the terks don't think he should officiate Scarlets v Ospreys because they think Ospreys get most of the 50-50 calls because they think Owens goes out of his way to try and prove that he is impartial, they think they have more chance of winning with a ref who has no connection to the Scarlets area than one that does.

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 13:19 - Jul 31 with 543 viewsGwyn737

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 10:30 - Jul 30 by britferry

SA by at least 10 for me in the 2nd test

Lions by 5 following a coast to coast last minute try after Kolisi sent off for a tip tackle. Trampie posts he shouldn’t have been sent off as he committed the tackle as a person, not in his role as SA player and captain.

Followed by Erasmus live Facebook meltdown blaming the referee for incorrectly awarding a knock on in the 24th minute. Of the first test.

🤞
Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Jul 31 with 530 viewsonehunglow

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 12:59 - Jul 31 by trampie

As regards the South African tmo Cat, here is an example closer to home for you, you know that Scarlets and Ospreys are big rivals, you know that Nigel Owens is widely regarded as the best referee in the World, you know that terks are proud of him, yet having said all that the terks don't think he should officiate Scarlets v Ospreys because they think Ospreys get most of the 50-50 calls because they think Owens goes out of his way to try and prove that he is impartial, they think they have more chance of winning with a ref who has no connection to the Scarlets area than one that does.

Everything brought down to Wales .FFS man

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Jul 31 with 474 views73__73

Come on the British lions 🇬🇧 Rule Britannia

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Jul 31 with 448 viewsCatullus

Boks v Lions : The Hung Preview & Matchday Thread on 12:59 - Jul 31 by trampie

The Turks were playing mind games as most teams do, specially in the build up to a derby game. In 2018 the Ospreys were complaining about Owens,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/ospreys-point-finger-nigel-

Erasmus did the same thing, trying to pressure officials.

The BRITISH media can influence things in Britain but are you seriously claiming they can unfairly influence things in South Africa? What are the journos doing, approaching the officials and making threats?

Tell me (and don't go google searching) how aware are you, or anyone else on here of what's being said in the South African media? Any idea at all?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024