Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The House of Lies 11:40 - Jul 23 with 1607 viewsCatullus

You can lie, cheat and steal and get away with it but don't ever stand up and speak the truth.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57927398

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The House of Lies on 11:44 - Jul 23 with 1164 viewsfelixstowe_jack

She deserved to be kicked out for not apologising when asked to by the speaker. There are basic rules ALL MPs have to follow otherwise it would descend into an ungovernable rabble.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The House of Lies on 11:55 - Jul 23 with 1152 viewsCatullus

The House of Lies on 11:44 - Jul 23 by felixstowe_jack

She deserved to be kicked out for not apologising when asked to by the speaker. There are basic rules ALL MPs have to follow otherwise it would descend into an ungovernable rabble.

I have watch Parliament live on tv and they regularly behave like a massive bunch of children, they shout and yell at each other, jeer and boo but that is ok? In fact it's ok to vaguely suggest a lie has been told as long as you direct it at a group but it is only wrong if you single out a person and call them liar.

All Butler said was what we all know to be true. Bojo is a liar. It's just unfortunate that most of the people who infest Westminster are also liars. I'm sure Butler herself has told a few.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The House of Lies on 12:00 - Jul 23 with 1143 viewsProfessor

The House of Lies on 11:55 - Jul 23 by Catullus

I have watch Parliament live on tv and they regularly behave like a massive bunch of children, they shout and yell at each other, jeer and boo but that is ok? In fact it's ok to vaguely suggest a lie has been told as long as you direct it at a group but it is only wrong if you single out a person and call them liar.

All Butler said was what we all know to be true. Bojo is a liar. It's just unfortunate that most of the people who infest Westminster are also liars. I'm sure Butler herself has told a few.

I think Lesley Hoyle has been a poor speaker. He was allowed Johnson, Hancock, Patel et al., to clearly lie. Johnson cannot answer a question in PMQs. It's very poor all round.
The House of Lies on 12:28 - Jul 23 with 1123 viewsmax936

The House of Lies on 12:00 - Jul 23 by Professor

I think Lesley Hoyle has been a poor speaker. He was allowed Johnson, Hancock, Patel et al., to clearly lie. Johnson cannot answer a question in PMQs. It's very poor all round.

This lot are ruling the roost and getting away with anything they want, they got a free ride and ride rough shod over anyone criticising them.
Never known a Parliament like this lot, they've made themselves totally unaccountable to anything, 130,00 deaths and we get yes there's been mistakes, but we move on yeh. FME's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The House of Lies on 12:30 - Jul 23 with 1121 viewsmax936

Sorry Prof down arrowed by mistake, fat fingers

The House of Lies on 12:38 - Jul 23 with 1113 viewsmajorraglan

Standards have been sliding got a long time and the current bunch are amongst the worst I can remember in living memory. Integrity, honesty must be a given but they aren’t. The Standards Watchdog should be completely independent and should maintain and uphold standards, there is no way Boris, or any other politician should be allowed to appoint old school chums to roles, there is no way Boris or any other PM should say what will and what won’t be investigated when it comes to sleeze and potential corruption. How in earth Hancock and others aren’t under investigation for using personal e mails is shocking.

This isn’t an anti Tory rant they just seem to be the worst at the moment - we need high standards across the piste.
The House of Lies on 12:40 - Jul 23 with 1106 viewspikeypaul

The House of Lies on 12:28 - Jul 23 by max936

This lot are ruling the roost and getting away with anything they want, they got a free ride and ride rough shod over anyone criticising them.
Never known a Parliament like this lot, they've made themselves totally unaccountable to anything, 130,00 deaths and we get yes there's been mistakes, but we move on yeh. FME's

And Drakeford and Labour WAG follow BOJO s actions like sheep😂😂😂😂😂😂.

BOJO is doing a great job that is why the Conservatives are p!ssing all over Labour
who have become a complete irrelevance and will be for a long time to come.

The people can see that all Labour are interested in is to politcise the pandemic, it’s very funny to see the rsole Starmer criticise BOJO when days later Drakeford follows BOJO actions like a puppet, That’s the reason the people have kicked the lefties in to touch.

I fecking love it.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2021 12:44]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The House of Lies on 12:44 - Jul 23 with 1102 viewsmax936

The House of Lies on 12:40 - Jul 23 by pikeypaul

BOJO is doing a great job that is why the Conservatives are p!ssing all over Labour

The people can see that all Labour are interested in is to politcise the pandemic, it’s very funny to see the rsole Starmer criticise BOJO when days later Drakeford follows BOJO actions like a puppet, That’s the reason the people have kicked the lefties in to touch.

I fecking love it.

Have a down arrow for that you cad

Login to get fewer ads

The House of Lies on 12:45 - Jul 23 with 1092 viewspikeypaul

The House of Lies on 12:44 - Jul 23 by max936

Have a down arrow for that you cad

The truth hurts😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The House of Lies on 12:47 - Jul 23 with 1089 viewsmajorraglan

I fecking love it.

Drakers, the AM’s etc should all follow the same set of rules as Boris and the MP’s. no double standards etc, proper transparent government. Boris is going well in the polls, but how you can say he’s doing a great job is crackers. The guys suckering the gullible.
The House of Lies on 12:49 - Jul 23 with 1084 viewsKilkennyjack

Dawn speaks for us all. ✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

The House of Lies on 14:02 - Jul 23 with 1040 viewsCatullus

The House of Lies on 12:38 - Jul 23 by majorraglan

Standards have been sliding got a long time and the current bunch are amongst the worst I can remember in living memory. Integrity, honesty must be a given but they aren’t. The Standards Watchdog should be completely independent and should maintain and uphold standards, there is no way Boris, or any other politician should be allowed to appoint old school chums to roles, there is no way Boris or any other PM should say what will and what won’t be investigated when it comes to sleeze and potential corruption. How in earth Hancock and others aren’t under investigation for using personal e mails is shocking.

This isn’t an anti Tory rant they just seem to be the worst at the moment - we need high standards across the piste.

The only thing I disagree with is where you say the standards body should maintain and uphold...they should raise the standards and keep looking to raise them

No MP caught fiddling expenses should be allowed to stay in post, the fact that so mnay did it, and probably still do is shocking. No MP should get away with blatant lying and any Cabinet member that lies or does anything to bring the position into disrepute should face criminal charges, if they lie it should be the sack, no ifs or buts.

That's the idealist in me. The pragmatist says it always has and always will happen.

The House of Lies on 16:34 - Jul 23 with 995 viewsBoundy

I fecking love it.

BOJO is not doing a fine job and anyone who thinks otherwise clearly needs educating or just take a look at the state of the country/ society/NHS/economy/social/ services/education.I'm not proclaiming Labour are any good but this current government are a disgrace an are dragging this country down to depths never seen before,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The House of Lies on 17:05 - Jul 23 with 986 viewsCatullus

The House of Lies on 16:34 - Jul 23 by Boundy

BOJO is not doing a fine job and anyone who thinks otherwise clearly needs educating or just take a look at the state of the country/ society/NHS/economy/social/ services/education.I'm not proclaiming Labour are any good but this current government are a disgrace an are dragging this country down to depths never seen before,

To be fair we may be at depths none of us want to be but there are much deeper depths that none of us ever have experienced!

Bojo is doing badly in many areas but many of his problems are inherited from previous rubbish governments.

The House of Lies on 17:31 - Jul 23 with 974 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Social Care ignored by many governments for decades, NHS a political football with Blair responsible for most privatisation in one government, economy was at a low point after WW2 and pretty awful in the 1970s, education gets changed and refocused with every government and now huge numbers gets As and go to university. We are reaping the rewards of short term political expediency for many decades, because that's what we vote for.
The choice or Corbyn or Johnson indicates what a problem the selection of politicians has become, until we address this nothing will improve.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The House of Lies on 18:03 - Jul 23 with 960 viewsYrAlarch

I think you mean Lindsay Boyle, Prof. Unless he has had a life changing experience.
The House of Lies on 19:34 - Jul 23 with 939 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The House of Lies on 18:03 - Jul 23 by YrAlarch

I think you mean Lindsay Boyle, Prof. Unless he has had a life changing experience.

They have have changed gender.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The House of Lies on 22:50 - Jul 23 with 887 viewsFireboy2

How is Cefn coed today?
The House of Lies on 23:02 - Jul 23 with 876 viewsItchySphincter

Don’t worry, most people realise that just because you know Bozo is a complete missile it doesn’t by default make you a labour loving leftie. It’s a shit sandwich and all we can try to do right now is make the least bad choice. Problem is that some people are hellbent on seeing others suffer because of the clown with the funny hair. This era will go down as one of the saddest and most wasteful in our political history and people like pikey will not be able to look their grandchildren in the eyes.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The House of Lies on 23:30 - Jul 23 with 862 viewsKilkennyjack

The House of Lies on 17:05 - Jul 23 by Catullus

To be fair we may be at depths none of us want to be but there are much deeper depths that none of us ever have experienced!

Bojo is doing badly in many areas but many of his problems are inherited from previous rubbish governments.

Rubbish

Mishandling pandemic is on Johnson
Siding with Trump is on Johnson
Brexit is on Johnson
Crap economy is on Johnson
Rise of racism is on Johnson
Nobbling of BBC on Johnson
Lies about the north of Ireland on Johnson
Divided society on Johnson
New Royal yacht on Johnson

We see him. The pound shop Churchill.

Johnson has to own all this shite.

Beware of the Risen People

The House of Lies on 23:40 - Jul 23 with 855 viewsCatullus

The House of Lies on 23:30 - Jul 23 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish

Mishandling pandemic is on Johnson
Siding with Trump is on Johnson
Brexit is on Johnson
Crap economy is on Johnson
Rise of racism is on Johnson
Nobbling of BBC on Johnson
Lies about the north of Ireland on Johnson
Divided society on Johnson
New Royal yacht on Johnson

We see him. The pound shop Churchill.

Johnson has to own all this shite.

Rubbish you say, did you experience the Bubonic plague, the great fire of London, the Blitz? There are definitely deeper depths and I hope I or my son never have to experience such things.

Maybe you'd prefer to go back to a time before the Uk existed when people lived in mud huts, no running water, no antibiotics?

As bad as we think things are, they could be much worse. If you doubt that you could try going to live in the Favelas of Brazil, in South Sudan or maybe Afghanistan would be more to your liking.

Sometimes you need to be grateful for what you've got. As bad as Bojo is we could have someone like Bolsonaro in charge or repressive laws like they have in Saudi. maybe we shouldlet the Chinese take over?

The House of Lies on 04:46 - Jul 24 with 834 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A far better speaker than the last one who long ago gave up any stance on being neutral and was a remainer who was clearly ignoring the wishes of the people.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The House of Lies on 09:27 - Jul 24 with 774 viewsItchySphincter

The House of Lies on 17:05 - Jul 23 by Catullus

Remind us how long the Tories have been in power .......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The House of Lies on 10:39 - Jul 24 with 736 viewsSlugster664

...is the correct answer.

STID

The House of Lies on 12:05 - Jul 24 with 719 viewsbuilthjack

I fecking love it.

Wally is back

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024