Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job 11:52 - Jul 27 with 2185 viewsKeithHaynes

Absolute nonsense folks, he won’t even be in the same room as Winter and co until late this afternoon, maybe even tomorrow. Non story.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:07 - Jul 27 with 2048 viewsPBJ

WOL told us we are in talks with him

Is this true then?

I still have no idea why we haven't contacted Toshack

He knows our club

He has exp with budget and recruitment.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 12:09]

Always go with the Facts.

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:25 - Jul 27 with 1936 viewsKeithHaynes

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:07 - Jul 27 by PBJ

WOL told us we are in talks with him

Is this true then?

I still have no idea why we haven't contacted Toshack

He knows our club

He has exp with budget and recruitment.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 12:09]

Swansea have spoken to him.
But they aren’t any way close to announcing anything official, because as far as I am aware he hasn’t been spoken to officially. So sourcing players as has been reported is nonsense.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:28 - Jul 27 with 1916 viewsPBJ

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:25 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

Swansea have spoken to him.
But they aren’t any way close to announcing anything official, because as far as I am aware he hasn’t been spoken to officially. So sourcing players as has been reported is nonsense.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If thats the case we can wait

How about Toshack?

Have we spoke to him?

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:35 - Jul 27 with 1857 viewsKeithHaynes

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:28 - Jul 27 by PBJ

If thats the case we can wait

How about Toshack?

Have we spoke to him?

No idea mate, Morris seems to be the focus of attention, however I would advise caution because after any official talks with the club, finances, players etc it could well be he disappears as well.

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:37 - Jul 27 with 1846 viewswhiterock

Sourcing players is down to Andy Scott with input from the head coach on what type of player he would like, the club know what type of player will serve us well and what budget we have, the head coach gets the best out of them
Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:45 - Jul 27 with 1797 viewsChief

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:37 - Jul 27 by whiterock

Sourcing players is down to Andy Scott with input from the head coach on what type of player he would like, the club know what type of player will serve us well and what budget we have, the head coach gets the best out of them

Is the official stance

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:49 - Jul 27 with 1775 viewsPBJ

Special thanks to 3 ppl who have replied

Mails online is linking us with Derek McInnes

We have more money than the Scot side

He would be a wonderful option too IMO

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9827447/Swansea-hold-discussi
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 12:51]

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:56 - Jul 27 with 1736 viewsBadlands

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:35 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

No idea mate, Morris seems to be the focus of attention, however I would advise caution because after any official talks with the club, finances, players etc it could well be he disappears as well.

Or he might be pleased the club is open to him bringing players he knows on loan from from Chelsea.
And, that Useless didn’t have personal issues keeping him away from Swansea.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 14:11 - Jul 27 with 1431 viewsReslovenSwan1

I assume Morris has talked to Winter.

Four things up for discussion. His salary, the length of the contract, severance terms and budget for new players and loans.

This conversation will have covered this before a more formal meeting.

Morris could easily have rang around his contacts saying.

"I speaking to Swansea on Wednesday and want to line up couple of "good to go" players on free transfer or loan to bring to the table. Is this something you might be interested in and can I use you name?"

Morris would then quote a few conversations he has had with prospects that have indicated they would be interested in coming to Swansea subject to T&Cs. These could be free agents or current young players.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 16:57]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 14:12 - Jul 27 with 1430 viewsCatullus

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 12:37 - Jul 27 by whiterock

I'd heard A.L.F from the tv series has got the job. His contacts are apparently out of this world.

Well it is still silly season.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 15:31 - Jul 27 with 1213 viewsNotLoyal

If Keith says it's not happening or hasn't happened and sourcing players hasn't happened, and a certain few on hete say it could, I know where my money would go.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 16:16 - Jul 27 with 1098 viewsswan65split

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 14:12 - Jul 27 by Catullus

I'd heard A.L.F from the tv series has got the job. His contacts are apparently out of this world.

Well it is still silly season.

I was at the club this mourning, didn't get my interview , also seen a post where Wilde and Knill have been mentioned.
Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 16:46 - Jul 27 with 1014 viewsKeithHaynes

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 16:16 - Jul 27 by swan65split

I was at the club this mourning, didn't get my interview , also seen a post where Wilde and Knill have been mentioned.

Long shots, I think that was a Yorkshire post story from this morning.

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 17:55 - Jul 27 with 856 viewsCatullus

Apparently Russell Martin is the bookies favourite now anyway.

Maybe we should just put all the candidates in a room with a truncheon each and last man standing gets it...or woman, if any apply.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 17:57 - Jul 27 with 843 viewsonehunglow

Talk of Jody Morris sourcing players for his new job on 17:55 - Jul 27 by Catullus

Apparently Russell Martin is the bookies favourite now anyway.

Maybe we should just put all the candidates in a room with a truncheon each and last man standing gets it...or woman, if any apply.

Not a bluddy truncheon mun.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024