Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic 18:02 - Jul 27 with 2422 viewsKeithHaynes

All here.

http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6447&am

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 18:32 - Jul 27 with 2306 viewsjackrabbit

This statement sums up why it won’t happen:

“Add to the fact he travels from the Brighton area (I think?) and isn't up for relocating his family I don't see Swansea having enough of a pull at this time. Different story is say if Norwich came calling....”
MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 18:36 - Jul 27 with 2286 viewsPBJ

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 18:32 - Jul 27 by jackrabbit

“Add to the fact he travels from the Brighton area (I think?) and isn't up for relocating his family I don't see Swansea having enough of a pull at this time. Different story is say if Norwich came calling....”

I'm at the stadium right now. They're coming back from training. No sign of Russ.

Always go with the Facts.

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 19:09 - Jul 27 with 2169 viewsKeithHaynes

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 18:32 - Jul 27 by jackrabbit

He has a very profitable restaurant in Brighton, and one in Norwich. Vegan.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 20:00 - Jul 27 with 2057 viewsonehunglow

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 19:09 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

He has a very profitable restaurant in Brighton, and one in Norwich. Vegan.

He could create one in Swansea.

Staff can run his restaurants

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 00:26 - Jul 28 with 1773 viewsItchySphincter

The first response in that thread demonstrates that fans of all clubs are cut from the same cloth. That post would fit nicely in here with regards to Martinez, Rodgers, Potter.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 01:05 - Jul 28 with 1738 viewsItchySphincter

Most are complacent but the panic seems to be the ones who realise that he might need replacing on the eve of a new season.

I know of an apparently highly rated coach, who for some unfathomable reason suddenly finds himself out of work! They should go for him. Huge contacts book and has won the World Cup too!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 03:09 - Jul 28 with 1692 viewsPBJ

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 01:05 - Jul 28 by ItchySphincter

Most are complacent but the panic seems to be the ones who realise that he might need replacing on the eve of a new season.

I know of an apparently highly rated coach, who for some unfathomable reason suddenly finds himself out of work! They should go for him. Huge contacts book and has won the World Cup too!

Why don't you contact the board then ?

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 03:10 - Jul 28 with 1691 viewsPBJ

Believe it or not

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-swansea-city-make-approach-for-mk-don

Official approach has been made.

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 12:51 - Jul 28 with 1347 viewsjack_lord

"Yeah, I think it's unlikely.

Nobody seems willing to touch Swansea with a bargepole at the moment.

They're also notoriously tight so I can't see them stumping up the compo for Russ and Luke Williams (realistically you'd want both)."

So one guy changes his mind at the last moment and we are in the bargepole bracket?
Are we notoriously tight?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 14:35 - Jul 28 with 1183 viewsPBJ

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 12:51 - Jul 28 by jack_lord

"Yeah, I think it's unlikely.

Nobody seems willing to touch Swansea with a bargepole at the moment.

They're also notoriously tight so I can't see them stumping up the compo for Russ and Luke Williams (realistically you'd want both)."

So one guy changes his mind at the last moment and we are in the bargepole bracket?
Are we notoriously tight?

Time will tell

As i said before by the end of TH game

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 14:49 - Jul 28 with 1136 viewsPBJ

spurstv.tottenhamhotspur.com

If anybody want to watch TH game it's here

For PPL who will see this match can any of you guys tell me

whether the manager said bye or not?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 14:49]

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 14:51 - Jul 28 with 1117 viewsWhiterockin

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 14:49 - Jul 28 by PBJ

spurstv.tottenhamhotspur.com

If anybody want to watch TH game it's here

For PPL who will see this match can any of you guys tell me

whether the manager said bye or not?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 14:49]

So watch my team play or dons v spurs. Now let me think.
MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 14:53 - Jul 28 with 1097 viewsPBJ

MK Dons fans, panic, don’t panic, panic, don’t panic on 14:51 - Jul 28 by Whiterockin

So watch my team play or dons v spurs. Now let me think.

Its 45 min late game this.

You only have to watch this game

after 50min we ended our game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024