Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for the Anti vaccination lot 11:17 - Jul 28 with 14445 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57984561

This man wished he hadn't been a fool
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 16:53]
One for the Anti vacation lot on 11:19 - Jul 28 with 3295 viewsRonaldStump

Why would anyone be anti vacation?

The mind boggles

(He She Him)

One for the Anti vacation lot on 11:24 - Jul 28 with 3283 viewsRonaldStump

Oh and just for the record

Straight out of the CCP book of propaganda . Must have been the 100th one i've seen all with similar headline's

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(He She Him)

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:15 - Jul 28 with 3268 viewsjack247

One for the Anti vacation lot on 11:19 - Jul 28 by RonaldStump

Why would anyone be anti vacation?

The mind boggles

Crazy isn’t it? I’m hopeful most of the flat earthers who are refusing their jabs eventually see sense and we can get back to proper holidays as soon as possible. Not just here, the world over.
One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:26 - Jul 28 with 3226 viewsRonaldStump

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:15 - Jul 28 by jack247

Crazy isn’t it? I’m hopeful most of the flat earthers who are refusing their jabs eventually see sense and we can get back to proper holidays as soon as possible. Not just here, the world over.

Not going to happen. There are many people on this earth that can see through the lies and propaganda and you would have to take their lives before they would accept the poison. Flat earthers they are NOT. just ordinary people like you and me that up until 18 months ago would talk and agree on most things.
It's sad what is happening and there is a lot worse to come.

if you think it's a case of everybody get vaccinated and then back to normal we go youre seriously living in cloud cuckoo land.

(He She Him)

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:28 - Jul 28 with 3247 viewsWhiterockin

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:15 - Jul 28 by jack247

Won't happen for Australia they are in a bit of a dilemma. Low vaccination rate as they had low case rates and shut the borders. Half the country is locked down now but they have also shut themselves off from the rest of the world. They have done incredibly well with under a thousand deaths, but where do they go from here.
One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:31 - Jul 28 with 3238 viewsfelixstowe_jack

One for the Anti vacation lot on 11:24 - Jul 28 by RonaldStump

Oh and just for the record

Straight out of the CCP book of propaganda . Must have been the 100th one i've seen all with similar headline's

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another death caused by the antivaxers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:32 - Jul 28 with 3233 viewsfelixstowe_jack

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:26 - Jul 28 by RonaldStump

Not going to happen. There are many people on this earth that can see through the lies and propaganda and you would have to take their lives before they would accept the poison. Flat earthers they are NOT. just ordinary people like you and me that up until 18 months ago would talk and agree on most things.

if you think it's a case of everybody get vaccinated and then back to normal we go youre seriously living in cloud cuckoo land.

Fortunately 90% of UK can see through the lies of the antivaxers. Unfortunately 10% cannot.

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:33 - Jul 28 with 3226 viewsjack247

‘You would have to take their lives before they would accept the poison’. Sadly, this bonkers mentality does seem to be quite prevalent among the anti vaxers.
Login to get fewer ads

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:38 - Jul 28 with 3217 viewsfelixstowe_jack

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:33 - Jul 28 by jack247

‘You would have to take their lives before they would accept the poison’. Sadly, this bonkers mentality does seem to be quite prevalent among the anti vaxers.

They are probably the same people who willing have a deadly neuro toxin injected into their face to smooth wrinkles but not a vaccine to save lives.

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:42 - Jul 28 with 3210 viewspikeypaul

Hopefully it will be like project fear with the idiots that believed in it that are now realising how stupid they were in allowing themselves to be taken in by the propaganda.

Cliff edge 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 12:43]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:53 - Jul 28 with 3192 viewsWhiterockin

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:38 - Jul 28 by felixstowe_jack

They are probably the same people who willing have a deadly neuro toxin injected into their face to smooth wrinkles but not a vaccine to save lives.

Or buying cheap burgers, sausages and processed foods and then complaining a tested vaccine could harm you.
One for the Anti vacation lot on 14:02 - Jul 28 with 3123 viewsScotia

Well it's pretty much what has happened.
One for the Anti vacation lot on 15:17 - Jul 28 with 3059 viewsWhiterockin

Free movement for EU and US travelers if double vaccinated.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57999362

The world is starting to open again.
One for the Anti vacation lot on 15:26 - Jul 28 with 3040 viewsCatullus

I think AFD believes the stuff he posts, I think you are just on a wind up. Do you sit there giggling to yourself while reading the replies?

If somebody would rather die than take the vaccine then fair enough, as this poor man in Leeds found out, death before vaccination is a very real possibility.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

One for the Anti vacation lot on 15:29 - Jul 28 with 3033 viewspikeypaul

CountyJim, I am yet to meet anyone that is against taking holidays. No doubt they are out there though.😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

One for the Anti vacation lot on 15:33 - Jul 28 with 3031 viewsonehunglow

One for the Anti vacation lot on 15:29 - Jul 28 by pikeypaul

CountyJim, I am yet to meet anyone that is against taking holidays. No doubt they are out there though.😂😂😂

Im against taking holidays Paul.
I have no intention right now,,double jabbed or not. Too many knobs around for us to tolerate.

We used to have at least 6 holidays/breaks per year prior to covid and I miss the sun and sea swimming badly

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

One for the Anti vacation lot on 16:37 - Jul 28 with 2995 viewspikeypaul

You need to read the thread headline again.

One for the Anti vacation lot on 16:53 - Jul 28 with 2985 viewsCountyJim

One for the Anti vacation lot on 16:37 - Jul 28 by pikeypaul

You need to read the thread headline again.

One for the Anti vacation lot on 17:44 - Jul 28 with 2918 viewsWhiterockin

One for the Anti vacation lot on 16:53 - Jul 28 by CountyJim

We are with you Jim, no vaccination no vacation.
One for the Anti vacation lot on 17:46 - Jul 28 with 2912 viewsCountyJim

One for the Anti vacation lot on 17:44 - Jul 28 by Whiterockin

One for the Anti vacation lot on 20:56 - Jul 28 with 2833 viewsonehunglow

One for the Anti vacation lot on 17:46 - Jul 28 by CountyJim

I am right behind you too Jim.Hope you don't mind

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

One for the Anti vacation lot on 23:53 - Jul 28 with 2623 views73__73

One for the Anti vacation lot on 17:44 - Jul 28 by Whiterockin

Using that logic, could it be expanded :- smoke, eat junk food , drink to much, take drugs = no NHS treatment.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

One for the Anti vacation lot on 20:26 - Jul 29 with 2605 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vacation lot on 23:53 - Jul 28 by 73__73

Using that logic, could it be expanded :- smoke, eat junk food , drink to much, take drugs = no NHS treatment.

How about adding all the "adrenalin junkies" who hurt themselves doing absolutely stupid things, some even breaking the law to get a buzz while you are at it.
Plus all those people who go up mountains in bad weather while totally unprepared and need rescuing, perhaps they should just be left there, or made to pay for the Rescue team, Air Ambulance as well as hospital costs etc.

After all they are all bringing it on themselves.
One for the Anti vacation lot on 21:49 - Jul 29 with 2575 viewspencoedjack

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:38 - Jul 28 by felixstowe_jack

I have boys who work for me who (allegedly) take Columbian marching powder on the weekend but won’t have a vaccine as they don’t want to put something untested into their body.

You really couldn’t make it up.
One for the Anti vacation lot on 04:08 - Jul 30 with 2489 viewsRonaldStump

One for the Anti vacation lot on 21:49 - Jul 29 by pencoedjack

I have boys who work for me who (allegedly) take Columbian marching powder on the weekend but won’t have a vaccine as they don’t want to put something untested into their body.

You really couldn’t make it up.

This argument is rubbish. Dealers punting marching powder are not out to depopulate the world. The looney psychopaths' running this world do.
You can deny it all you like but this has been in the planning for many a year.

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024