Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for the Anti vaccination lot 11:17 - Jul 28 with 14449 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57984561

This man wished he hadn't been a fool
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 16:53]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:25 - Aug 1 with 1025 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:15 - Aug 1 by A_Fans_Dad

OK, now actually think it through if it is true.
Until everyone is vaccinated all the superspreader, carrying more dangerous variant Vaccinated people should really by Isolated to protect those who haven't been vaccinated yet, especially the young people and children because they have become the threat to them.
Now it means that children are going to have to get vaccinated with a vaccine that is more dangerous to them than the current COVID Strains.
It also means that those same superspreader, carrying more dangerous vaccinated people should not be allowed to travel to anywhere where the whole population are also not vaccinated.
Because they will be spreading the new strains to the unvaccinated and vacinated in those countries.
Do you see how the normal situation has been flipped on it's head.

We have to hope the scientists and doctors are wrong.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 18:18]

That is complete gobbledegook

Go back and read it. It makes zero sense.

And you are just making things up now- vaccine definitions, vaccines are only vaccine if they prevent infection. Bull, there are many vaccines that only prevent disease-the ones we give to dogs and cats are good examples of that. But there are many more human vaccines that onlY Achieve that, Vaccines for TB, polio and smallpox all with far more frequent problems than Covid vaccines were 'real' as they stopped infection. No, not completely. In fact nowhere near that. And BCG has less than 20% efficacy in most of the world now. It''s what Sarah Gilbert was/is developing-the AZ vaccine was just a diversion due to its urgency, There is no vaccine that full protects against infection. It's a Gold standard to work to, but honestly talk about making it up. You seem very confused.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:25 - Aug 1 with 980 views73__73

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:25 - Aug 1 by Professor

And you are just making things up now- vaccine definitions, vaccines are only vaccine if they prevent infection. Bull, there are many vaccines that only prevent disease-the ones we give to dogs and cats are good examples of that. But there are many more human vaccines that onlY Achieve that, Vaccines for TB, polio and smallpox all with far more frequent problems than Covid vaccines were 'real' as they stopped infection. No, not completely. In fact nowhere near that. And BCG has less than 20% efficacy in most of the world now. It''s what Sarah Gilbert was/is developing-the AZ vaccine was just a diversion due to its urgency, There is no vaccine that full protects against infection. It's a Gold standard to work to, but honestly talk about making it up. You seem very confused.

For a scientist you don’t half look a clown. There are obviously some extremely good scientists out there and there are also some who are wrong and some who are in the pockets of big Pharma.

Do you know who John Yudkin is, and if so, do you know his story ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:57 - Aug 1 with 980 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:25 - Aug 1 by 73__73

For a scientist you don’t half look a clown. There are obviously some extremely good scientists out there and there are also some who are wrong and some who are in the pockets of big Pharma.

No bigger fool than you. As you prove time and time again
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:05 - Aug 1 with 961 views73__73

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:57 - Aug 1 by Professor

No bigger fool than you. As you prove time and time again

I take it you don’t then. I forgot to include a category for scientists who post on football forums 😂

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:43 - Aug 1 with 950 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:25 - Aug 1 by Professor

I will repeat my previous post.
You didn't read the article did you?
If you had why haven't you countered what all those studies have shown?
You haven't countered any of the conclusions and data either.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/clotting-and-covid-science

Perhaps while you are at it you can explain how a 92 year old vaccinated man can catch COVID in hospital and in a couple of days he has Spike Protein in practically every one of his major organs which kill him.
Everyone knows the incubation period of COVID is longer than that.

Or how about that poor girl that lost both legs to blood clots, got an explanation for that as well?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 19:51]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:53 - Aug 1 with 943 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Where are the medical ethics in using a Vaccine design that produces blood clots that has been known about for 14 years and not tell the public until after other countries identify it as a problem?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 19:56]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:04 - Aug 1 with 945 viewsCatullus

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:25 - Aug 1 by 73__73

Yudkin, Lustig, sugar, pure white and deadly. What is it to do with the vaccines?

I'm sure the prof will either know of him or, if he could be bothered, google him as I did. Isn't the www a great thing!

We all know that big pharma is greedy and will take advantage of any health situation. We all know big pharma can make mistakes and will even try to hide those mistakes. Thalidomyde for example. This is different though, there are various wild theories include Stumpy's claim it's a bio weapon to depopulate the earth.

We'll find out in time if any of these conspiracy theories are right or even close. I'd say not but time will tell.

Mind your sugar intake now, specially from UHPF or maybe you'll learn the "bitter truth"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:27 - Aug 1 with 934 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:43 - Aug 1 by A_Fans_Dad

I will repeat my previous post.
You didn't read the article did you?
If you had why haven't you countered what all those studies have shown?
You haven't countered any of the conclusions and data either.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/clotting-and-covid-science

Perhaps while you are at it you can explain how a 92 year old vaccinated man can catch COVID in hospital and in a couple of days he has Spike Protein in practically every one of his major organs which kill him.
Everyone knows the incubation period of COVID is longer than that.

Or how about that poor girl that lost both legs to blood clots, got an explanation for that as well?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 19:51]

Why do you think the article on that link is trustworthy and accurate?
Login to get fewer ads

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:54 - Aug 1 with 921 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:27 - Aug 1 by Scotia

Why do you think the article on that link is trustworthy and accurate?

Another Ad Hom attack.

Why don't you prove it isn't?

But to answer your question it references studies and provides links to them as well as the sources of information.

So go ahead prove them all wrong.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 20:54]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:03 - Aug 1 with 913 views73__73

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:04 - Aug 1 by Catullus

Yudkin, Lustig, sugar, pure white and deadly. What is it to do with the vaccines?

I'm sure the prof will either know of him or, if he could be bothered, google him as I did. Isn't the www a great thing!

We all know that big pharma is greedy and will take advantage of any health situation. We all know big pharma can make mistakes and will even try to hide those mistakes. Thalidomyde for example. This is different though, there are various wild theories include Stumpy's claim it's a bio weapon to depopulate the earth.

We'll find out in time if any of these conspiracy theories are right or even close. I'd say not but time will tell.

Mind your sugar intake now, specially from UHPF or maybe you'll learn the "bitter truth"

Have I said Yudkin is relevant to vaccination ? I think you’ll find I haven’t .
The correlation has gone way over your head, and no matter how much you use goggle, you ain’t going to get it.😂
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 21:05]

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:50 - Aug 1 with 896 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:54 - Aug 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Another Ad Hom attack.

Why don't you prove it isn't?

But to answer your question it references studies and provides links to them as well as the sources of information.

So go ahead prove them all wrong.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 20:54]

It's not an Ad Hominem attack. I'm interested in why you think it's trustworthy?

To me it seems to be a very selective literature review that doesn't raise any unknown issues. The author is apparently a medical consultant, he may well be, but it is also possible he does not exist. He seems to be a name and very brief bio on the websites list of contributors, and that's it.

It also uses the VAERS reporting data from a period of 11 - 14 years ago, to try to justify that Covid vaccine side effects are being under-reported today. Do you think that is an acceptable study to use in this context?

Sorry but I think it's cherry picked anti-vax BS.

Edit. I've just found this article from the same author.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/index.php/article/variant-christmas-carol

He got that very wrong.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 21:55]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 22:13 - Aug 1 with 883 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:50 - Aug 1 by Scotia

It's not an Ad Hominem attack. I'm interested in why you think it's trustworthy?

To me it seems to be a very selective literature review that doesn't raise any unknown issues. The author is apparently a medical consultant, he may well be, but it is also possible he does not exist. He seems to be a name and very brief bio on the websites list of contributors, and that's it.

It also uses the VAERS reporting data from a period of 11 - 14 years ago, to try to justify that Covid vaccine side effects are being under-reported today. Do you think that is an acceptable study to use in this context?

Sorry but I think it's cherry picked anti-vax BS.

Edit. I've just found this article from the same author.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/index.php/article/variant-christmas-carol

He got that very wrong.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 21:55]

Look up ad hominem.
Not just attacking the person but also attacking the source of data instead of the data.

"Sorry but I think it's cherry picked anti-vax BS."

Very good, now back it up with the necessary data.

So having established tha AZ Vaccines cause blood clots 14 years ago you think it is ethical to release the same kind of vaccine for general use without warning the public that it causes blood clots which could lead to death?

If so your ethics stink.

Did you also know that when Pfizer ran their animal studies on Rats they didn't use a vaccine with any mRNA in it?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 22:20]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 06:37 - Aug 2 with 859 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 22:13 - Aug 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Look up ad hominem.
Not just attacking the person but also attacking the source of data instead of the data.

"Sorry but I think it's cherry picked anti-vax BS."

Very good, now back it up with the necessary data.

So having established tha AZ Vaccines cause blood clots 14 years ago you think it is ethical to release the same kind of vaccine for general use without warning the public that it causes blood clots which could lead to death?

If so your ethics stink.

Did you also know that when Pfizer ran their animal studies on Rats they didn't use a vaccine with any mRNA in it?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 22:20]

If this isn't useless data for the context it is used for then what is? It's deliberately misconstrued anti vax BS.

"it also uses the VAERS reporting data from a period of 11 - 14 years ago, to try to justify that Covid vaccine side effects are being under-reported today. Do you think that is an acceptable study to use in this context?"

I notice you didn't comment on that?

Please enlighten us as to why the report of side effects from from different vaccines 14 years ago are relevant to covid vaccines today that people are actively encouraged to report for and given the necessary information to do so?

Also who is Dr Mike Williams?
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 10:52 - Aug 2 with 816 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 06:37 - Aug 2 by Scotia

If this isn't useless data for the context it is used for then what is? It's deliberately misconstrued anti vax BS.

"it also uses the VAERS reporting data from a period of 11 - 14 years ago, to try to justify that Covid vaccine side effects are being under-reported today. Do you think that is an acceptable study to use in this context?"

I notice you didn't comment on that?

Please enlighten us as to why the report of side effects from from different vaccines 14 years ago are relevant to covid vaccines today that people are actively encouraged to report for and given the necessary information to do so?

Also who is Dr Mike Williams?

i"t also uses the VAERS reporting data from a period of 11 - 14 years ago"

Because if there was any later data they would use that, but there isn't. There is also no data to say it has improved in any way.

"Please enlighten us as to why the report of side effects from from different vaccines 14 years ago are relevant to covid vaccines today"

Becuase if you had actually bothered to read the article, rather than look for things to discredit it you would know that the delivery system is exactly the same [b/Adenoviral viral vector delivery system which is what was identified as causing blood clots 14 years ago.

Which means that AZ & J &J failed to highlight the problem to the government and NHS who in turn did not do proper due dillegence checks either.

Who is Dr Mike Williams?
He is someone who who has bothered his backside to actually research what data is already available on problems with the current vaccines and their history.

Unlike people who are in denial that there are any problems with the vaccines that are in unprecedented numbers because they believe everything the Pharma companies and governments tell them.
There has never been a vaccination programme that was allowed to continue with increasing deaths and very serious adverse effects like this one.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 12:08 - Aug 2 with 810 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 10:52 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

i"t also uses the VAERS reporting data from a period of 11 - 14 years ago"

Because if there was any later data they would use that, but there isn't. There is also no data to say it has improved in any way.

"Please enlighten us as to why the report of side effects from from different vaccines 14 years ago are relevant to covid vaccines today"

Becuase if you had actually bothered to read the article, rather than look for things to discredit it you would know that the delivery system is exactly the same [b/Adenoviral viral vector delivery system which is what was identified as causing blood clots 14 years ago.

Which means that AZ & J &J failed to highlight the problem to the government and NHS who in turn did not do proper due dillegence checks either.

Who is Dr Mike Williams?
He is someone who who has bothered his backside to actually research what data is already available on problems with the current vaccines and their history.

Unlike people who are in denial that there are any problems with the vaccines that are in unprecedented numbers because they believe everything the Pharma companies and governments tell them.
There has never been a vaccination programme that was allowed to continue with increasing deaths and very serious adverse effects like this one.

But I did read the VAERS report you obviously didn't or you didn't understand it. If not the former it would be the latter.

It is not specific to the adenovirus vector vaccines at all, it considers all vaccines it is out of date and completely irrelevant. Your entire post is wrong.

You've also qusai-admitted that your assertions that the vaccines cause unprecedented side effects and deaths are based on no evidence with your (incorrect ) comment that there is no more up to date data?

These are the most scrutinised vaccines in history. There is plenty of evidence that they are safe, it doesn't suit ukcoloumn's agenda so it wasn't used. This is not an ad hominem attack the article is cherry picked propaganda.

The last paragraph is the rantings of a brainwashed lunatic.

So can you prove that Dr Mike Williams actually exists? I don't think you can.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 12:31 - Aug 2 with 803 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 12:08 - Aug 2 by Scotia

But I did read the VAERS report you obviously didn't or you didn't understand it. If not the former it would be the latter.

It is not specific to the adenovirus vector vaccines at all, it considers all vaccines it is out of date and completely irrelevant. Your entire post is wrong.

You've also qusai-admitted that your assertions that the vaccines cause unprecedented side effects and deaths are based on no evidence with your (incorrect ) comment that there is no more up to date data?

These are the most scrutinised vaccines in history. There is plenty of evidence that they are safe, it doesn't suit ukcoloumn's agenda so it wasn't used. This is not an ad hominem attack the article is cherry picked propaganda.

He is very mysterious. A 'consultant' who works in private practice.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:06 - Aug 2 with 777 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 12:08 - Aug 2 by Scotia

What is not specific to the adenovirus vector vaccines?
Are you trying to suggest that this direct quote from the 2006 Study "Thrombocytopenia has been consistently reported following the administration of adenoviral gene transfer vectors. " is ambiguous on the subject.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:32 - Aug 2 with 764 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:06 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you trying to suggest that this direct quote from the 2006 Study "Thrombocytopenia has been consistently reported following the administration of adenoviral gene transfer vectors. " is ambiguous on the subject.

The linked study to side effect reporting.

The scope, the abstract and the results. In fact the entire study.

Also I'm not sure where you get 2006 from, the study considers vaccination between 2007 - 2011.

It is not at all relevant to covid vaccines and the current reporting mechanism, it is cherry picked propaganda. You've been had. Again.

So any proof that Dr Mike Williams exists?
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:42 - Aug 2 with 762 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:32 - Aug 2 by Scotia

The linked study to side effect reporting.

The scope, the abstract and the results. In fact the entire study.

Also I'm not sure where you get 2006 from, the study considers vaccination between 2007 - 2011.

It is not at all relevant to covid vaccines and the current reporting mechanism, it is cherry picked propaganda. You've been had. Again.

So any proof that Dr Mike Williams exists?

It's completely irrelevant. There is no prior history of use of either mRNA vaccines or adenovirus vectored vaccines other than in clinical trials. These are novel vaccines. There is no evidence of excess side effects beyond the usual sore arm, fever etc. in the vast majority of people. These are being over-reported because of the vigilance for these vaccines. The clinical trials picked up the side effects in those with severe allergy for the mRNA vaccines (which is why we do them), and the slight increase in risk of a thrombosis-event with the adenovirus vector vaccines which we only picked up when numbers got so high-and this risk is tiny, less than a medium haul flight and far less than actually getting covid.

There is no understanding of reality here.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:31 - Aug 2 with 720 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:42 - Aug 2 by Professor

It's completely irrelevant. There is no prior history of use of either mRNA vaccines or adenovirus vectored vaccines other than in clinical trials. These are novel vaccines. There is no evidence of excess side effects beyond the usual sore arm, fever etc. in the vast majority of people. These are being over-reported because of the vigilance for these vaccines. The clinical trials picked up the side effects in those with severe allergy for the mRNA vaccines (which is why we do them), and the slight increase in risk of a thrombosis-event with the adenovirus vector vaccines which we only picked up when numbers got so high-and this risk is tiny, less than a medium haul flight and far less than actually getting covid.

There is no understanding of reality here.

So, you are disputing the study that identified the blood clot issues back in 2006 then.
This one.
https://ashpublications.org/blood/article/109/7/2832/125650/Adenovirus-induced-t
Note the date 5th December 2006.

OK I am sure you know much more about Human Vaccines than those that did the study.

But perhaps you could explain the date of the study to scotia anway because I know he has trouble with such things.

Wow I hadn't realised that so many people have died from medium flight blood clots, thousands every year.
Can you point to the statistics of those medium or even long flight DVT deaths for me.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:47 - Aug 2 with 703 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:31 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

So, you are disputing the study that identified the blood clot issues back in 2006 then.
This one.
https://ashpublications.org/blood/article/109/7/2832/125650/Adenovirus-induced-t
Note the date 5th December 2006.

OK I am sure you know much more about Human Vaccines than those that did the study.

But perhaps you could explain the date of the study to scotia anway because I know he has trouble with such things.

Wow I hadn't realised that so many people have died from medium flight blood clots, thousands every year.
Can you point to the statistics of those medium or even long flight DVT deaths for me.

The entire article is cherry picked rubbish. As the link to the irrelevant side effects study proves.

So, who is the Dr Mike Williams? Or are you just believing the article without question? Personally I think it is a nom de plume.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 21:48]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:58 - Aug 2 with 692 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:47 - Aug 2 by Scotia

The entire article is cherry picked rubbish. As the link to the irrelevant side effects study proves.

So, who is the Dr Mike Williams? Or are you just believing the article without question? Personally I think it is a nom de plume.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 21:48]

The article is fine. But it is irrelevant. It's about adenovirus pathogenesis. Vaccine vectors are attenuated for virulence. But someone does not know what that means.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 22:10 - Aug 2 with 684 viewsmajorraglan

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:58 - Aug 2 by Professor

The article is fine. But it is irrelevant. It's about adenovirus pathogenesis. Vaccine vectors are attenuated for virulence. But someone does not know what that means.

I’d like to thank you and Scotia for posting on here. It’s good for me (and the other non scientific types on here) to have a subject matter expert explaining away the inaccuracies the vaccine deniers are spouting. Thank you.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 22:46 - Aug 2 with 669 viewsTreforys_Jack

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 22:10 - Aug 2 by majorraglan

I’d like to thank you and Scotia for posting on here. It’s good for me (and the other non scientific types on here) to have a subject matter expert explaining away the inaccuracies the vaccine deniers are spouting. Thank you.

Agreed, the patience it must take though.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 23:18 - Aug 2 with 662 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:06 - Aug 2 by A_Fans_Dad

A vaccine vector is not a transfer vector.
A transfer vector was used in initial gene therapy trials to transfer a gene copy to correct a defect. Such as the delta F508 in the CFTR which is the most common mutation in cystic fibrosis. There were too many side effects in the trials to make it viable. The vaccine vector does not transfer a gene but merely expressed the target antigen as part of the viral vector. In this case these highly attenuated vectors do not cause frequent thrombotic events. The antigen is expressed by the vector not transferred to the host

More misinformation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024