Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for the Anti vaccination lot 11:17 - Jul 28 with 14450 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57984561

This man wished he hadn't been a fool
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 16:53]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 23:28 - Aug 2 with 824 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 22:46 - Aug 2 by Treforys_Jack

Agreed, the patience it must take though.

Thanks both. Appreciated. I teach vaccination to vet students and run early stage vaccine trials for veterinary vaccines. The rubbish spouted is unreal
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 13:29 - Aug 4 with 734 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 23:18 - Aug 2 by Professor

A vaccine vector is not a transfer vector.
A transfer vector was used in initial gene therapy trials to transfer a gene copy to correct a defect. Such as the delta F508 in the CFTR which is the most common mutation in cystic fibrosis. There were too many side effects in the trials to make it viable. The vaccine vector does not transfer a gene but merely expressed the target antigen as part of the viral vector. In this case these highly attenuated vectors do not cause frequent thrombotic events. The antigen is expressed by the vector not transferred to the host

More misinformation

Right I see that you added the "frequent" to the blood clots.

But they still happen and it is very bad luck if you happen to be on the receiving end.
Like all the other adverse effects that aren't "frequent" by your standard.

I know "it is all for the common good", the "ends justify the means", "you have to kill a few to protect the rest of society ", "it is a small price to pay to save tens of thousands", "it is not as bad as the Virus itself".

I am not sure their families agree with you though and it has never applied to any other Vaccine programme in the past, especially for something only slightly worse than the worst cases of modern Flu.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:00 - Aug 4 with 737 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 13:29 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Right I see that you added the "frequent" to the blood clots.

But they still happen and it is very bad luck if you happen to be on the receiving end.
Like all the other adverse effects that aren't "frequent" by your standard.

I know "it is all for the common good", the "ends justify the means", "you have to kill a few to protect the rest of society ", "it is a small price to pay to save tens of thousands", "it is not as bad as the Virus itself".

I am not sure their families agree with you though and it has never applied to any other Vaccine programme in the past, especially for something only slightly worse than the worst cases of modern Flu.

Nothing has been added. You are just posting complete BS.

Prof has never, ever said the vaccines do not cause side effects. In fact nobody has.

You are losing the plot. Take a break.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:11 - Aug 4 with 735 viewsCatullus

Slightly worse? Can you tell me the last time flu killed 135000 people in the UK (over 18 months) and put ten of thousands more in hospital, many in ICU? Or the last time Flu had a "long" version that was still making people suffer it's effects a year later?

Maybe I should just post 1989-90 when between 19000 and 29000 deatsh were attributed to H3N2

That year was considered a flu epidemic but covid has killed many more, more than 4 times as many.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:57 - Aug 4 with 695 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:00 - Aug 4 by Scotia

Nothing has been added. You are just posting complete BS.

Prof has never, ever said the vaccines do not cause side effects. In fact nobody has.

You are losing the plot. Take a break.

What a lovely euphemism Side Effects is.
We are talking about deaths and there has never been so many in any Vaccinatiion programme.

Why don't you do some research and point us to a list of Vaccination programmes where there have been more deaths reported.

Plus there also a Million more "side effects" that were not deaths than there have ever been.

And you don't give a shit do you?
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:59 - Aug 4 with 694 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:11 - Aug 4 by Catullus

Slightly worse? Can you tell me the last time flu killed 135000 people in the UK (over 18 months) and put ten of thousands more in hospital, many in ICU? Or the last time Flu had a "long" version that was still making people suffer it's effects a year later?

Maybe I should just post 1989-90 when between 19000 and 29000 deatsh were attributed to H3N2

That year was considered a flu epidemic but covid has killed many more, more than 4 times as many.

But COVID hasn't killed 135000 people has it?
They have died with COVID, which is something entirely different.
Whay don't you look instaed at the Excess Deaths numbers at the ONS?
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:01 - Aug 4 with 698 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:57 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

We are talking about deaths and there has never been so many in any Vaccinatiion programme.

Why don't you do some research and point us to a list of Vaccination programmes where there have been more deaths reported.

Plus there also a Million more "side effects" that were not deaths than there have ever been.

These posts are vile. You should look at what you are saying and hang you head in shame.

Of course we 'give a shit'. Were are trying to make people aware of your lies and misinformation.

You again show your ignorance. Perhaps the most high profile emerging virus in my lifetime is HIV. You know what. HIV does not really kill anyone. But it does something which means that those infected die of another infection. TB, Salmonella, Malaria, Toxoplasmosis etc. Freddie Mercury did not die of his HIV infection, He died of bacterial bronchopneumonia as his immune system was so compromised. SARS CoV2 compromises multiple body systems as well as causing a direct pneumonia. So directly or indirectly the excess deaths are due to infection.

Side effects-of course there and very occasionally very severe. But these are events in the tens to hundreds which given the billions of vaccine doses are very low. This is an unprecedented amount of vaccination in less than 9 months. And there is no actual evidence these vaccines cause any more side effects than any other. The spotlight is more on them then any other.

If we followed your lead we would have been burying or cremating hundreds of extra people a day for the last few weeks. It really does look like our vaccination scheme has really paid off. Better than I hoped and credit to the government for that, along with the NHS, army and others (I had my first vaccine from fire-fighter).

JvT indicated at least 60K lives had been saved through vaccination last week. By the end of the year this will surely be more than 100,000.

So clearly you are the one who does not 'give a shit' as you are happy these people would have died without vaccination,

Wake yourself up to reality.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:13 - Aug 4 with 689 viewsScotia

I'm beginning to think you would be a waste of a very safe and very effective vaccine.
Login to get fewer ads

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:15 - Aug 4 with 674 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:01 - Aug 4 by Professor

These posts are vile. You should look at what you are saying and hang you head in shame.

Of course we 'give a shit'. Were are trying to make people aware of your lies and misinformation.

You again show your ignorance. Perhaps the most high profile emerging virus in my lifetime is HIV. You know what. HIV does not really kill anyone. But it does something which means that those infected die of another infection. TB, Salmonella, Malaria, Toxoplasmosis etc. Freddie Mercury did not die of his HIV infection, He died of bacterial bronchopneumonia as his immune system was so compromised. SARS CoV2 compromises multiple body systems as well as causing a direct pneumonia. So directly or indirectly the excess deaths are due to infection.

Side effects-of course there and very occasionally very severe. But these are events in the tens to hundreds which given the billions of vaccine doses are very low. This is an unprecedented amount of vaccination in less than 9 months. And there is no actual evidence these vaccines cause any more side effects than any other. The spotlight is more on them then any other.

If we followed your lead we would have been burying or cremating hundreds of extra people a day for the last few weeks. It really does look like our vaccination scheme has really paid off. Better than I hoped and credit to the government for that, along with the NHS, army and others (I had my first vaccine from fire-fighter).

JvT indicated at least 60K lives had been saved through vaccination last week. By the end of the year this will surely be more than 100,000.

So clearly you are the one who does not 'give a shit' as you are happy these people would have died without vaccination,

Wake yourself up to reality.

Your response is exactly as I said, the means have justified the end.
The fact that the majority of the 135,000 people who have died need not have died and the majority of the 60,000 who might have died also would not have died either if the correct medication had been used.
But you don't believe in the medication, there is only ever one answer from you and that is vaccination.
You have made that very clear.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:18 - Aug 4 with 686 viewsCatullus

Would you swap all the deaths from covid for the deaths from the vaccines?

Tell you what, when the vaccine deaths are as much as the covid deaths you may have a point.

Until then (which is never) it is deeply insulting to say people don't care, they do care and they are arguing what you post because they vehemently believe you are very wrong. As do I.
Would you say all the medical staff who believe in vaccines don't care, even those who caught covid treating covid patients and subsequently died?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:34 - Aug 4 with 679 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:15 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Your response is exactly as I said, the means have justified the end.
The fact that the majority of the 135,000 people who have died need not have died and the majority of the 60,000 who might have died also would not have died either if the correct medication had been used.
But you don't believe in the medication, there is only ever one answer from you and that is vaccination.
You have made that very clear.

Vaccination works.

HCQ does not. In fact, would probably have caused more problems. A whole host of other proposed therapies have no effect.

Ivermectin is unproven. It's clearly not so effective that it makes clear improvements in large, well controlled studies.

So your therapies may or may not have saved a few people. A few hundred maybe?

You are constantly given the best available evidence. Then you find something on some crazy conspiracy website like "I married my sister" or 'We love Trump" and try to present it.

Your posting today is utterly repugnant.

You need some help. Really.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:48 - Aug 4 with 655 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:18 - Aug 4 by Catullus

Would you swap all the deaths from covid for the deaths from the vaccines?

Tell you what, when the vaccine deaths are as much as the covid deaths you may have a point.

Until then (which is never) it is deeply insulting to say people don't care, they do care and they are arguing what you post because they vehemently believe you are very wrong. As do I.
Would you say all the medical staff who believe in vaccines don't care, even those who caught covid treating covid patients and subsequently died?

Would you accept the vaccine deaths if the majority of covid19 patients had been cured?

Haven't you wondered why there aren't any corona virus vaccines that have been authorised before now?

The point is you do not believe that life saving medicines have been suppressed for financial profit, but I and many thousands do.
The vaccines could not have been used if cheap medical alternatives were available, the Pharma companies would have lost billions of dollars and so would all their investors.
But you don't believe it, maybe one day you will
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:05 - Aug 4 with 653 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:48 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Would you accept the vaccine deaths if the majority of covid19 patients had been cured?

Haven't you wondered why there aren't any corona virus vaccines that have been authorised before now?

The point is you do not believe that life saving medicines have been suppressed for financial profit, but I and many thousands do.
The vaccines could not have been used if cheap medical alternatives were available, the Pharma companies would have lost billions of dollars and so would all their investors.
But you don't believe it, maybe one day you will

If you believe that, you are beyond hope.

And actually there are....

Canine Coronavirus, Feline Infectious Peritonitis, Bovine Coronavirus, Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus and Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus and Infectious Bronchitis Virus of poultry are all coronaviruses. All have vaccines. IBV is probably the most used vaccine in the world.

Since SARS and MERS epidemics burned themselves out quickly the need for vaccines waned and most research dried up. Other human coronaviruses don't cause disease of any substantial severity and are not seen as needing vaccines.

If the need is there-FIP, TGEV, PEDV and IBV especially are all pretty serous diseases in their hosts, then vaccines are developed.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:36 - Aug 4 with 644 viewsScotia

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/04/fit-and-healthy-man-42-from-southp

Another similar to the original post in this thread.
Get a vaccine everyone.

42, ultra fit, no underlying health conditions. Absolutely tragic
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:45 - Aug 4 with 640 viewsfelixstowe_jack

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:05 - Aug 4 by Professor

Canine Coronavirus, Feline Infectious Peritonitis, Bovine Coronavirus, Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus and Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus and Infectious Bronchitis Virus of poultry are all coronaviruses. All have vaccines. IBV is probably the most used vaccine in the world.

Since SARS and MERS epidemics burned themselves out quickly the need for vaccines waned and most research dried up. Other human coronaviruses don't cause disease of any substantial severity and are not seen as needing vaccines.

If the need is there-FIP, TGEV, PEDV and IBV especially are all pretty serous diseases in their hosts, then vaccines are developed.

I think you are wasting your time offering scientific evidence. He probably thinks the World is flat, the moon is made of cheese and the 4.3 million people at the minimum end of the deaths from coronavirus, just had a bad cold.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:49 - Aug 4 with 637 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:45 - Aug 4 by felixstowe_jack

I think you are wasting your time offering scientific evidence. He probably thinks the World is flat, the moon is made of cheese and the 4.3 million people at the minimum end of the deaths from coronavirus, just had a bad cold.

You are correct.
He is divorced from reality.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:55 - Aug 4 with 636 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:05 - Aug 4 by Professor

Which of those corona virus vaccines have been authorised for human use?
Yes MERS & SARS1 were far more deadly than COVID.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:01 - Aug 4 with 634 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:55 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Which of those corona virus vaccines have been authorised for human use?
Yes MERS & SARS1 were far more deadly than COVID.

None-coronaviruses tend to be species specific. Jumps are rare. That SARS CoV2 has perhaps four or five hosts is unusual

As I already explained (as has Scotia) as SARS and MERS were short, defined epidemics and considerably less transmissible, vaccine research dried up. No one was working on a SARS vaccine, as there is no SARS to vaccinate against and almost no MERS.

Why would you assume that a veterinary vaccine would be less safe? A vaccine killing your pets or livestock is a bit dumb?
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:23 - Aug 4 with 597 views73__73

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:45 - Aug 4 by felixstowe_jack

Scientific evidence you say. Well there are plenty of scientists who disagree.
Unfortunately they aren’t allowed to speak on MSM.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 587 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:23 - Aug 4 by 73__73

Scientific evidence you say. Well there are plenty of scientists who disagree.
Unfortunately they aren’t allowed to speak on MSM.

Name some of them. Go on.

There's probably a very good reason why they aren't allowed to speak on "MSM"
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:04 - Aug 4 with 580 views73__73

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:39 - Aug 4 by Scotia

Name some of them. Go on.

There's probably a very good reason why they aren't allowed to speak on "MSM"

Are you serious 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:48 - Aug 4 with 570 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:01 - Aug 4 by Professor

None-coronaviruses tend to be species specific. Jumps are rare. That SARS CoV2 has perhaps four or five hosts is unusual

As I already explained (as has Scotia) as SARS and MERS were short, defined epidemics and considerably less transmissible, vaccine research dried up. No one was working on a SARS vaccine, as there is no SARS to vaccinate against and almost no MERS.

Why would you assume that a veterinary vaccine would be less safe? A vaccine killing your pets or livestock is a bit dumb?

Why don't you answer the question?

Now l would like to discuss the life saving ability of the current vaccines against the COVID delta variant (which is the only data split out by vaccinated/unvaccinated that we have) compared to no Vaccination.
Please check my arithmetic in case I have made some silly errors
Under 18s equal 21% of the population of 68million which is 14.3million

Therefore the Adult population 53.7Million.

Currently about 69% of the Adult population is Vaccinated - correct?

69% of 53.7million adults is 37million

Which means that 31% aren't - correct?

31% of 53.7million adults is 16.6million

Vaccinated Deaths at the last count was 289 = 289/37 which is 7.8/Million

Unvaccinated Deaths was 165 = 165/16.6 which is 9.9/Million

Lives which have been saved = 2.1/Million.

So if every adult had been vaccinated it would have saved 2.1/million x 16.6million = 35 people.

So instead of 454 deaths we would have had 419 deaths.

It does make you wonder how the Vaccinations have saved 60,000 lives doesn't it?
Perhaps it worked much better for the other variants.

For this kind of benefit they want to Vaccinate the Kids from 16 to 17 years old with the Pfizer vax with all it's known problems for that age group (US data) when their mortality rate is close to zero.

Please point out any arithmetic errors or incorrect assumptions I may have made.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 21:52]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:49 - Aug 4 with 569 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:04 - Aug 4 by 73__73

Are you serious 😂

Yep. Go on, name them.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:54 - Aug 4 with 563 viewsGwyn737

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:48 - Aug 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Why don't you answer the question?

Now l would like to discuss the life saving ability of the current vaccines against the COVID delta variant (which is the only data split out by vaccinated/unvaccinated that we have) compared to no Vaccination.
Please check my arithmetic in case I have made some silly errors
Under 18s equal 21% of the population of 68million which is 14.3million

Therefore the Adult population 53.7Million.

Currently about 69% of the Adult population is Vaccinated - correct?

69% of 53.7million adults is 37million

Which means that 31% aren't - correct?

31% of 53.7million adults is 16.6million

Vaccinated Deaths at the last count was 289 = 289/37 which is 7.8/Million

Unvaccinated Deaths was 165 = 165/16.6 which is 9.9/Million

Lives which have been saved = 2.1/Million.

So if every adult had been vaccinated it would have saved 2.1/million x 16.6million = 35 people.

So instead of 454 deaths we would have had 419 deaths.

It does make you wonder how the Vaccinations have saved 60,000 lives doesn't it?
Perhaps it worked much better for the other variants.

For this kind of benefit they want to Vaccinate the Kids from 16 to 17 years old with the Pfizer vax with all it's known problems for that age group (US data) when their mortality rate is close to zero.

Please point out any arithmetic errors or incorrect assumptions I may have made.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 21:52]

But we don’t know how many of those vaccinated people would have died if they hadn’t had the vaccine, do we?

The most vulnerable/elderly went first, the group that were most susceptible to the virus.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:56 - Aug 4 with 563 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 21:49 - Aug 4 by Scotia

Yep. Go on, name them.

What so that you can look up the establishment/msm hit job that has been done on them, so that you can ignore what they say?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024