Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! 08:30 - Jul 29 with 1422 viewsSwansIndependent

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! 29th Jul 2021 08:28
Alan Tate very conservatively expressed his feelings after Swansea City secured a 2-1 win against Forest Green Rovers at the Lawn in Gloucestershire on Wednesday night. And it was a simple one as well. ‘ We need something sorted for Blackburn Rovers , if not before “ Declaring his desire for the swans to get matters sorted off the pitch he cut a frustrated figure after the game. His body language giving much away. 0

Click above for the latest on the swans
Click below for Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 09:58 - Jul 29 with 1251 views34dfgdf54

I don’t think it means anything but Tate has gone from 20/1 to 3/1 in space of an hour or so.
Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:00 - Jul 29 with 1243 viewsKeithHaynes

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 09:58 - Jul 29 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t think it means anything but Tate has gone from 20/1 to 3/1 in space of an hour or so.

I put a quid on him about twenty minutes ago 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:17 - Jul 29 with 1188 viewsBoundy

Him and Wrighty , a dream team , not sure which type of dream though

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:20 - Jul 29 with 1176 views34dfgdf54

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:00 - Jul 29 by KeithHaynes

I put a quid on him about twenty minutes ago 😉

The plot has thickened though if that podcast is right, turned down by Martin
Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:31 - Jul 29 with 1139 viewsChief

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:20 - Jul 29 by 34dfgdf54

Few places reporting it now.

Shambles if true.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:31 - Jul 29 with 1136 viewsPBJ

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:20 - Jul 29 by 34dfgdf54

There was a podcast? Could u plz give me an link on that

Always go with the Facts.

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:36 - Jul 29 with 1109 viewsKeithHaynes

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:31 - Jul 29 by PBJ

There was a podcast? Could u plz give me an link on that

https://trainingground.guru/articles/russell-martin-turns-down-swansea-city-offe

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:42 - Jul 29 with 1083 views34dfgdf54

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:31 - Jul 29 by Chief

Few places reporting it now.

Shambles if true.

To say I'm concerned at this stage would be an understatement.
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 11:18 - Jul 29 with 967 viewscymrojack

Were Marsh, Margetson (Martyn), Viney and Rands at the game last night ?

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 11:35 - Jul 29 with 929 viewsFireboy2

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:42 - Jul 29 by 34dfgdf54

To say I'm concerned at this stage would be an understatement.

I'm starting to get a tad concerned so risc.

No offence to mkd, but how could a young manager turn down a championship club down? A club who for the last two seasons has been in the play offs and last season got to the play off final.

This episode clearly shows the state we are in, its gone beyond a joke, winter is an imbecile and the yanks obviously dont give a flying f$#&.
Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 11:45 - Jul 29 with 904 views34dfgdf54

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 11:35 - Jul 29 by Fireboy2

I'm starting to get a tad concerned so risc.

No offence to mkd, but how could a young manager turn down a championship club down? A club who for the last two seasons has been in the play offs and last season got to the play off final.

This episode clearly shows the state we are in, its gone beyond a joke, winter is an imbecile and the yanks obviously dont give a flying f$#&.

Well to be fair to Martin, he will have to weigh it up, he's at a club where alot of work has gone into putting his stamp on the team and how he wants to play, fans love him, I'm assuming they got decent resources for the league they are in.

Coming to us is a huge risk looking at how shambolic we are behind the scenes.
Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 12:14 - Jul 29 with 856 viewsvetchonian

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 11:45 - Jul 29 by 34dfgdf54

Well to be fair to Martin, he will have to weigh it up, he's at a club where alot of work has gone into putting his stamp on the team and how he wants to play, fans love him, I'm assuming they got decent resources for the league they are in.

Coming to us is a huge risk looking at how shambolic we are behind the scenes.

And yet people slate Cooper for walking!!!!

Maybe now people might understand why it was he walked

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 13:43 - Jul 29 with 792 viewsReslovenSwan1

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 12:14 - Jul 29 by vetchonian

And yet people slate Cooper for walking!!!!

Maybe now people might understand why it was he walked

In my judgement he walked because his budget dropped and the club would not allow his very expensive loans.

He knew and we all knew the job would get more and more difficult as the parachutes dropped. To that end the club stacked itself with promising 19-22 year olds to replace more expensive players going like Ayew and the loan players.

Cooper signed a three year contract two of which were associated with parachutes. When the parachute ended he decline to carry on. The England U17 coach a renowned figure in developing youth deserted Benda, Rushesha, Brandon Cooper, Cabango, Ollie Cooper, Garrick, Joseph, Piroe. Latibeaudire and Whitaker for fear his reputation would suffer if they did not perform. I think the reverse would have happened. Potter grafted away for 6 seasons in Sweden learning all the way. Cooper motto was "we do what we do and will not change". This is an "I know it all mentality". He had to change.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 13:47 - Jul 29 with 772 viewsvetchonian

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 13:43 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

In my judgement he walked because his budget dropped and the club would not allow his very expensive loans.

He knew and we all knew the job would get more and more difficult as the parachutes dropped. To that end the club stacked itself with promising 19-22 year olds to replace more expensive players going like Ayew and the loan players.

Cooper signed a three year contract two of which were associated with parachutes. When the parachute ended he decline to carry on. The England U17 coach a renowned figure in developing youth deserted Benda, Rushesha, Brandon Cooper, Cabango, Ollie Cooper, Garrick, Joseph, Piroe. Latibeaudire and Whitaker for fear his reputation would suffer if they did not perform. I think the reverse would have happened. Potter grafted away for 6 seasons in Sweden learning all the way. Cooper motto was "we do what we do and will not change". This is an "I know it all mentality". He had to change.

YOu sound like a stuck record.....

So why have already as it seems 3 aspiring managers walked away too?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 14:14 - Jul 29 with 738 viewsonehunglow

Pretty obvious now there are deep problems at the club.

We have heard nowt from Jules and even less from the Yanks.

What are the Trust doing especially the fans rep?,apart from looking forward to the Court case.

I 'll repeat this;we are seeing some fans sueing other fans who sold the club whilst we cannot find a farking manager of any description.

Don't help does it? Think aspiring managers are not aware of how toxic we are? They are and why they are turning us down.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 15:46 - Jul 29 with 693 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Alan Tate and his message to Julian Winter, get it sorted ! on 10:17 - Jul 29 by Boundy

Him and Wrighty , a dream team , not sure which type of dream though

It's would be a dream come true for Cardiff City fans, that's for sure.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024