Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead 09:17 - Jul 29 with 794 viewsKeithHaynes

👏 There are those that run towards violence, and there are those that run away 👏

There are also those who never walk a mile in anyone’s shoes but consistently hate those that do.

https://news.sky.com/story/memorial-to-fallen-police-officers-to-be-unveiled-by-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:24 - Jul 29 with 785 viewsonehunglow

What you think Ron?

And you angry. Have the guts to have a go at Keith and the contents of this post.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:34 - Jul 29 with 777 viewsKeithHaynes

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:24 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

What you think Ron?

And you angry. Have the guts to have a go at Keith and the contents of this post.

Each of us has an opinion, some are bizarre, mad, some even display lunacy. Most are interesting and at times provocative, but allowed under our criteria for posting here. Deep breath required at times even though it hurts.

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:38 - Jul 29 with 763 viewsonehunglow

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:34 - Jul 29 by KeithHaynes

Each of us has an opinion, some are bizarre, mad, some even display lunacy. Most are interesting and at times provocative, but allowed under our criteria for posting here. Deep breath required at times even though it hurts.

And a good morning to you.
It is also the case that hatred has to be confronted or it wins.
You do so quite right with racism.

I will always challenge anti police agenda and also criticise their shortcomings but I am not having the vast majority of great people hammered on here or anywhere,come to that.

People need to have it pointed out what this country could have in the way of Police.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:39 - Jul 29 with 764 viewsProfessor

Good to see.

So many (rightly) memorials to military and those lost at sea. Few for the men and women who have lost their lives keeping us safe at home.

I know there are small memorials, such as that for Yvonne Fletcher, but right the police services should have a single national focus too
A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:44 - Jul 29 with 753 viewsraynor94

Great post Keith, a truly fitting memorial to so many brave Men and Women

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:45 - Jul 29 with 749 viewstrampie

https://crimebodge.com/a-dangerous-job-under-difficult-circumstances-the-myth-of

There are lots of dangerous jobs out there, the police can find themselves in awful situations where their personal safety is at risk, we should be thankful to good police officers for the work they do and those that have been lost in the line of duty.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:49 - Jul 29 with 746 viewsNotLoyal

I suppose putting everyone in the same box is easy, it helps and confirms hate. But how many dissenters have the bottle really?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 11:48 - Jul 29 with 675 viewsfelixstowe_jack

There are probably more heros in the police than there are in the ranks of sports people who every time win a game are called heros. The same goes for any minor TV celebrities who manages to cross the road or helps a charity.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 11:55 - Jul 29 with 671 viewsYrAlarch

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 11:48 - Jul 29 by felixstowe_jack

There are probably more heros in the police than there are in the ranks of sports people who every time win a game are called heros. The same goes for any minor TV celebrities who manages to cross the road or helps a charity.

How true. How many times do we hear the word 'heroic' used in the wrong context.
A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 13:07 - Jul 29 with 632 viewsKeithHaynes

This is a respectful memorial thread for people who have died in public service.
I’m not personally favouring it being turned in to an anti police thread just to accommodate hatred. So, post respectfully, or get removed. This isn’t the thread for you.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 13:35 - Jul 29 with 594 views1462jack

Seems quite long over due, granted I have had a few run ins with the police all of my own doing mind ,I have always had respect for them and the difficult job they do , people will have a pop at them for one reason or another but there are good and bad in all walks of life , and if it wasn’t for a local police office who saw something in me 22 years ago who pulled some strings and got me through the back door and into the army I don’t know where I would be right now
A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 20:14 - Jul 29 with 508 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There should be memorials for anyone who who dies in the line of duty.
There is no greater sacrifice.
A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 04:12 - Jul 30 with 431 viewsRonaldStump

A fitting memorial to 5,000 dead on 09:24 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

What you think Ron?

Tell you what buddy I have met decent cops. I have mates who are coppers good and bad. I know a lot of the rubbish comes from above but as a human being you don't have to follow orders when you are out on the street. Good and bad in everything but the old bill seem to have more than their fair share.

That said those that are being honoured and have lost their lives in the iline of duty will be the good ones who deserve the respect they are getting.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 4:17]

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024