Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Americans out : Petition change.org 09:29 - Jul 29 with 2238 viewsKeithHaynes

Thoughts on this ?

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out?recruiter=false&utm_source=shar

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:39 - Jul 29 with 1383 viewsonehunglow

Indeed.Get them out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:41 - Jul 29 with 1393 viewsguthrieintherain

Bit silly need a buyer can't see to many wanting to pump millions in.
The parachute payments have gone trying to come out of a pandemic.

At least they are trying to run a sustainable club.

Also investment is just another word for debt.

My guess is most of these fans were not supporting us in the really dark days when we were lucky to still have a club.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:47 - Jul 29 with 1372 viewsNotLoyal

It won't work.
The days of a fighting spirit has long gone.
Everything is too comfortable these days.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:51 - Jul 29 with 1353 viewsKGriz16

I don't understand what fans think will happen. They probably want out desperately. But that isn't going to happen until they get their cash. On the whole, apart from recent messes, we're actually being run fine.
Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:52 - Jul 29 with 1347 viewsraynor94

Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:41 - Jul 29 by guthrieintherain

My guess is most of these fans were not supporting us in the really dark days when we were lucky to still have a club.

Good post, be careful what you wish for

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:52 - Jul 29 with 1347 viewsSwans9

Signed. After Grimes goes Cabango was really good in first half before he went off he will be next on yanks cheap sell offs. Man that was a hard ground to get to. Train to bath then Swindon to Stroud loads walking taxi bus train from Stroud to Swindon back early hours.
Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:55 - Jul 29 with 1340 viewsChief

As much as the events surrounding the purchase of their shares stunk and they've made some questionable decisions, but we could be a lot worse off.

However this is just silly. In execution and intent.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Americans out : Petition change.org on 10:02 - Jul 29 with 1315 viewscontroversial_jack

It would be nice to get rid of the yanks. but Swans supporters don't have the same passion for the club as many other supporters do
Login to get fewer ads

Americans out : Petition change.org on 10:08 - Jul 29 with 1309 views1462jack

Great post
Americans out : Petition change.org on 10:17 - Jul 29 with 1300 viewsDr_Winston

Replacing one set of owners trying to run the club sustainably for another set of owners who would try to run the club sustainably would be a lot of effort for very little change.

Anyone demanding owners who would not try to run the club sustainably is a buffoon incapable of learning from our own history, not to mention incapable of looking around them at the many slow motion car crashes currently taking place throughout the league pyramid.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Americans out : Petition change.org on 10:36 - Jul 29 with 1269 viewsBadlands

Pathetic

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Americans out : Petition change.org on 10:37 - Jul 29 with 1262 viewsKeithHaynes

Americans out : Petition change.org on 10:02 - Jul 29 by controversial_jack

It would be nice to get rid of the yanks. but Swans supporters don't have the same passion for the club as many other supporters do

Anymore, the PL killed tha.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Americans out : Petition change.org on 10:37 - Jul 29 with 1262 viewsPBJ

I was in stance for them until this thing happened today.

Always go with the Facts.

Americans out : Petition change.org on 11:06 - Jul 29 with 1228 viewsReslovenSwan1

The fire sales continues? er no. Who has gone so far in the great fires sale . Erik Kenko try that for the great fake narrtive. perhaps?

Grimes will go probably. He wants £30k a week. Swansea cannot stop him really. Out of contract. Thank god Ayew has gone. He only stuck around for the parachute.

The US people are the only owners to put their own money into the coffer since 2002 with the convertible loan. I hope it is converted . If you want them out they will say OK lets have the £10m back with interest. In my opinion that must mean the possibility of local people being made redundant.

Far better to engage and work constructively and get promotional without overpaid star players, Winter has already shown it can be done.

Activism is going to get Swansea nowhere. An activist owned Swansea would be the Exeter city of Wales. Fan owned and laughed at by Vincent Tan's board of directors. His tanks are on the lawn.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Americans out : Petition change.org on 11:53 - Jul 29 with 1163 viewsDr_Parnassus

Americans out : Petition change.org on 11:06 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

The fire sales continues? er no. Who has gone so far in the great fires sale . Erik Kenko try that for the great fake narrtive. perhaps?

Grimes will go probably. He wants £30k a week. Swansea cannot stop him really. Out of contract. Thank god Ayew has gone. He only stuck around for the parachute.

The US people are the only owners to put their own money into the coffer since 2002 with the convertible loan. I hope it is converted . If you want them out they will say OK lets have the £10m back with interest. In my opinion that must mean the possibility of local people being made redundant.

Far better to engage and work constructively and get promotional without overpaid star players, Winter has already shown it can be done.

Activism is going to get Swansea nowhere. An activist owned Swansea would be the Exeter city of Wales. Fan owned and laughed at by Vincent Tan's board of directors. His tanks are on the lawn.

All this was very predictable.

A month or two back I said as soon as Cooper goes, people will get a quick sharp shock of reality. Except they won’t dedicate their anger towards the new manager, it will be the owners this time.

It seems its started even sooner than I thought.

People don’t learn. They moan they want the manager out, they are prompted to think of the likely manager we will be appointing to replace him…. Only to realise it probably wasn’t the best idea when it’s too late.

They moan they want the owners out, again I prompt people to think of the likely owners that will replace them…. It’s unlikely to be a good swap.

Better the devil you know.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Americans out : Petition change.org on 12:11 - Jul 29 with 1145 viewsvetchonian

A petition is all well and good but who is going to buy us?

If people arent careful they will create another situation similar to whenn Ninth Floor bailed and Petty arrived!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Americans out : Petition change.org on 12:34 - Jul 29 with 1122 viewsBadlands

Americans out : Petition change.org on 09:51 - Jul 29 by KGriz16

I don't understand what fans think will happen. They probably want out desperately. But that isn't going to happen until they get their cash. On the whole, apart from recent messes, we're actually being run fine.

Levien becoming involved suggest very strongly the blockage is with Winter.
I know that isn't what petitioners think but when these controlling share holders get directly involved it is because they are seriously unhappy.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Americans out : Petition change.org on 12:36 - Jul 29 with 1121 viewsChief

Americans out : Petition change.org on 12:34 - Jul 29 by Badlands

I know that isn't what petitioners think but when these controlling share holders get directly involved it is because they are seriously unhappy.

What is this post referring to?

The manager search?

Americans out : Petition change.org on 12:48 - Jul 29 with 1105 viewsguthrieintherain

Americans out : Petition change.org on 12:34 - Jul 29 by Badlands

Where are the reports on Levein getting involved.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Americans out : Petition change.org on 13:22 - Jul 29 with 1076 viewsChief

Americans out : Petition change.org on 12:48 - Jul 29 by guthrieintherain

Where are the reports on Levein getting involved.

I've asked this on another thread.

Very intriguing that that particular poster should provide that particular nugget

Americans out : Petition change.org on 14:29 - Jul 29 with 1029 viewsangryjack

Yes I was but even Dougie Sharpe would put his hand in his pocket and spend..I remember he bought Paul Chambers Keith walker and the other fella for couple hundred grand when we were in lower divisions and it was he'll lot money..these yank supporters are doing my head right in..
Americans out : Petition change.org on 14:31 - Jul 29 with 1024 viewsjack247

People don’t just walk away from football clubs. A petition is hardly going to do it.

They could sell us for a pound, if we had someone capable of running the club off it’s own steam. If we are actually running at break even or small profit now though, why would they?

I’m sure they’d happily sign it themselves if someone comes up with a reasonable offer.
Americans out : Petition change.org on 14:33 - Jul 29 with 1014 viewsonehunglow

Americans out : Petition change.org on 14:31 - Jul 29 by jack247

People don’t just walk away from football clubs. A petition is hardly going to do it.

They could sell us for a pound, if we had someone capable of running the club off it’s own steam. If we are actually running at break even or small profit now though, why would they?

I’m sure they’d happily sign it themselves if someone comes up with a reasonable offer.

and why we need to make the club at least attractive.It clearly is not right now.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Americans out : Petition change.org on 14:45 - Jul 29 with 1004 viewsangryjack

Americans out : Petition change.org on 14:33 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

and why we need to make the club at least attractive.It clearly is not right now.

They doing that themselves
Americans out : Petition change.org on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 918 viewsBillyChong

Americans out : Petition change.org on 11:06 - Jul 29 by ReslovenSwan1

The fire sale stops when there aren’t any jewels left to sell, which is getting closer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024