Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread 13:42 - Jul 29 with 1586 viewsKeithHaynes

Just for you, fill your boots.
But don’t disrespect a memorial thread for those who have given their lives in service.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 13:47 - Jul 29 with 1128 views73__73

Nothing to do with being anti police, because I’m not.
Most police I’d imagine are decent people, who do a good job.

I just don’t buy into the narrative that they are all heroes, because they ain’t.
During the last 18 months the police have shown themselves to be very politically driven, and that should concern everyone in this country.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 18:07 - Jul 29 with 1065 viewspikeypaul

Correct

Taking the knee whilst on duty and turning a blind eye during the left wing rioting should not have happened.

But that was directions from the left wing leaders like Cressida Dick, no doubt the vast majority of the police force do not like being used by people like Dick to push their politics.

99% of police will be decent people carrying out a hard job, but their will always be bad apples whatever profession.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 18:40 - Jul 29 with 1055 viewsCatullus

The armed forces, the Ambulance service, the police, respect anyone brave enough to do those jobs in an uncertain world.

RNLI and mountain rescue, heroes too. There are lots of heroes and they all deserve respect and rememberance.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 18:40 - Jul 29 with 1050 viewsonehunglow

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 18:07 - Jul 29 by pikeypaul

Correct

Taking the knee whilst on duty and turning a blind eye during the left wing rioting should not have happened.

But that was directions from the left wing leaders like Cressida Dick, no doubt the vast majority of the police force do not like being used by people like Dick to push their politics.

99% of police will be decent people carrying out a hard job, but their will always be bad apples whatever profession.

True and Dick lives up to her name.

She is.IMO,truly appalling following the previous incumbent Hogan Howe ,who I knew well when he was with Merseyside Police. No surprise to see him causing mayhem .

The troops are and always have been let down.

Deep down, they're alright and WILL help you if you're in shyte.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 19:38 - Jul 29 with 1004 viewscontroversial_jack

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 18:40 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

True and Dick lives up to her name.

She is.IMO,truly appalling following the previous incumbent Hogan Howe ,who I knew well when he was with Merseyside Police. No surprise to see him causing mayhem .

The troops are and always have been let down.

Deep down, they're alright and WILL help you if you're in shyte.

She got promoted after that truly appalling case of the Brazilian getting executed on the tube.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 10:44]
The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 02:26 - Jul 30 with 926 viewsItchySphincter

73_73 is the poster that thought he was clever by having a nazi/white-supremacist as his avatar. Thought he was a cut above others and was banking on others not realising that he was openly flaunting his repulsive views. Not as clever as he thinks he is and changed it in a heartbeat when asked about it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 08:15 - Jul 30 with 872 views73__73

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 02:26 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

73_73 is the poster that thought he was clever by having a nazi/white-supremacist as his avatar. Thought he was a cut above others and was banking on others not realising that he was openly flaunting his repulsive views. Not as clever as he thinks he is and changed it in a heartbeat when asked about it.

It’s Groundhog day once again with you 😂 As I told you before if I put up an avatar for the world to see, I’m hardly trying to hide it am I, and certainly didn’t change it because of you. In those days I was changing my avatar weekly.

As for repulsive views, I won’t be taking any lessons from an anti democratic idiot such as yourself, who has been crying like a little baby since 2016.

Oh and finally, I’m a lot clever than you’ll ever be.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 08:50 - Jul 30 with 865 viewsItchySphincter

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 08:15 - Jul 30 by 73__73

It’s Groundhog day once again with you 😂 As I told you before if I put up an avatar for the world to see, I’m hardly trying to hide it am I, and certainly didn’t change it because of you. In those days I was changing my avatar weekly.

As for repulsive views, I won’t be taking any lessons from an anti democratic idiot such as yourself, who has been crying like a little baby since 2016.

Oh and finally, I’m a lot clever than you’ll ever be.

You had the pic for ages and changed it as soon as I mentioned it. 😂. You even denied it for a while you melt.

How am I undemocratic by the way?

Login to get fewer ads

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 08:57 - Jul 30 with 852 views73__73

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 08:50 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

You had the pic for ages and changed it as soon as I mentioned it. 😂. You even denied it for a while you melt.

How am I undemocratic by the way?

Absolute nonsense. The idea that I’d change something because of you is hysterical 😂I’m happy to say I’m a fan of Saga.
You supported a second referendum and all because you didn’t accept the result from referendum.
That’s anti democratic in my mind and extremely repulsive

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 09:57 - Jul 30 with 824 viewsItchySphincter

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 08:57 - Jul 30 by 73__73

Absolute nonsense. The idea that I’d change something because of you is hysterical 😂I’m happy to say I’m a fan of Saga.
You supported a second referendum and all because you didn’t accept the result from referendum.
That’s anti democratic in my mind and extremely repulsive

What drew you to the white supremacist performer?

I never called for a second referendum, ever. Try again.

Are you mistaking me having a different opinion to you as being undemocratic? Shirley not, only an imbecile would post that.

Well?

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:09 - Jul 30 with 810 viewsCatullus

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 02:26 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

Who was his avatar then? I don';t often take any notice of avatars.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:22 - Jul 30 with 802 viewsKeithHaynes

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 19:38 - Jul 29 by controversial_jack

She got promoted after that truly appalling case of the Brazilian getting executed on the tube.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 10:44]

Cressida on a horse in Gloucester Park during the carnival.
Honestly, it happened.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:37 - Jul 30 with 786 viewsonehunglow

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:22 - Jul 30 by KeithHaynes

Cressida on a horse in Gloucester Park during the carnival.
Honestly, it happened.

Dick?

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:42 - Jul 30 with 780 viewsKeithHaynes

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:37 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Dick?

We all can be at times.

But yes.,

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:52 - Jul 30 with 760 viewsonehunglow

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:42 - Jul 30 by KeithHaynes

We all can be at times.

But yes.,

I'd better not pass comment on Ms Dick.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:59 - Jul 30 with 750 views73__73

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 09:57 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

What drew you to the white supremacist performer?

I never called for a second referendum, ever. Try again.

Are you mistaking me having a different opinion to you as being undemocratic? Shirley not, only an imbecile would post that.

Well?

She isn’t a white supremacist at all.

Ah ok, so you are happy we didn’t get a 2nd referendum after all 😂

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:15 - Jul 30 with 747 viewsItchySphincter

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:59 - Jul 30 by 73__73

She isn’t a white supremacist at all.

Ah ok, so you are happy we didn’t get a 2nd referendum after all 😂

So she’s not a white supremacist now then - what’s she changed in to then?

I never asked for a second referendum, not sure why you’ve decided to start going on about it? Seems you have quite a lot to learn - voters lose referendums all the time, losing doesn’t mean you stop having an opinion or a voice, that would be undemocratic. Geddit?

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:18 - Jul 30 with 739 views73__73

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:15 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

So she’s not a white supremacist now then - what’s she changed in to then?

I never asked for a second referendum, not sure why you’ve decided to start going on about it? Seems you have quite a lot to learn - voters lose referendums all the time, losing doesn’t mean you stop having an opinion or a voice, that would be undemocratic. Geddit?

Only recently, you were asking me if I did business in Europe 😂
You need to come to terms with Brexit for your own sanity.
And I’ll say it again, I like Saga.....so what ?

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:24 - Jul 30 with 742 viewsItchySphincter

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:18 - Jul 30 by 73__73

Only recently, you were asking me if I did business in Europe 😂
You need to come to terms with Brexit for your own sanity.
And I’ll say it again, I like Saga.....so what ?

Huh? What’s that got to do with it his conversation? I e come to terms with it, doesn’t mean I have to be a misguided fool about it.

So tell me about Saga - if she’s not a white supremacist what is she? What drew you to her?

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:30 - Jul 30 with 733 views73__73

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:24 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

Huh? What’s that got to do with it his conversation? I e come to terms with it, doesn’t mean I have to be a misguided fool about it.

So tell me about Saga - if she’s not a white supremacist what is she? What drew you to her?

Well what’s Saga got to do with this thread ?
You certainly are a misguided fool, without a doubt, and you certainly haven’t come to terms with Brexit. That’s what is called living in denial 😂

Also keep fishing in regards to Saga.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:44 - Jul 30 with 732 viewsItchySphincter

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:30 - Jul 30 by 73__73

Well what’s Saga got to do with this thread ?
You certainly are a misguided fool, without a doubt, and you certainly haven’t come to terms with Brexit. That’s what is called living in denial 😂

Also keep fishing in regards to Saga.

Who’s fishing? You had a white supremacist singer as your avatar. FACT. No argument from me.

You thought you were hiding in plain sight. Whatever your reasons they are your problem not mine, but if you’re going to put it out there, let’s talk about it. You brought it to the table, let’s talk.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:52 - Jul 30 with 729 viewsCatullus

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:44 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

Who’s fishing? You had a white supremacist singer as your avatar. FACT. No argument from me.

You thought you were hiding in plain sight. Whatever your reasons they are your problem not mine, but if you’re going to put it out there, let’s talk about it. You brought it to the table, let’s talk.

Sounds like a white supremacist to me,

Saga was featured on the front cover of the Fall 2000 edition of Resistance Magazine, a United States neo-Nazi publication. Shaun Walker of the National Alliance, a United States white power advocacy group, wrote: "... just having her in front of the camera helps our Cause. But, she also is quite good at interviews. She comes across as the girl-next-door, who also understands the dynamics of racial conflict.

A NEO NAZI publication.

PS, 73, myself and itchy had many disagreements about Brexit but I don't remember him ever calling for another vote. If you have evidence otherwise, maybe post it? Itchy's previous posts will still be there.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:54 - Jul 30 with 722 views73__73

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:44 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

Let’s talk 😂 nothing to talk about. I like Saga end of story.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 13:17 - Jul 30 with 701 viewsItchySphincter

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:54 - Jul 30 by 73__73

Okay.

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 10:28 - Jul 31 with 553 viewsKeithHaynes

The 73_73 Anti Police debate thread on 11:54 - Jul 30 by 73__73

Lead singer follows the swans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024