Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s the end of another week 10:36 - Jul 30 with 1417 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin isn’t with us, John Eustace definitely isn’t with us, Jody Morris is nowhere near Rossi’s, Derek McInnes desperately trying to get Winters attention, Chris Wilder if he is on any radar is flying with invisibility, and with a week to go to the new season it’s the quietest it’s ever been on the manager front.

Somethings happening I’m certain. Anybody know what ? 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

It’s the end of another week on 10:42 - Jul 30 with 1373 viewsonehunglow

What.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It’s the end of another week on 11:05 - Jul 30 with 1310 viewsCatullus

Reading some of the posts it seems to me, some of our own fans aren't with us!

It'll sort itself out in the end. As long as we don't end up with Kevin Cullis I'll be OK. There again, maybe he'd do a good job, who knows.

Here's an outside the box idea, why don't people stop panicking about what hasn't happened? We may not have anything to worry about...or we may approach Neil Warnock, then it's time to panic.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It’s the end of another week on 11:14 - Jul 30 with 1261 viewsonehunglow

It’s the end of another week on 11:05 - Jul 30 by Catullus

Reading some of the posts it seems to me, some of our own fans aren't with us!

It'll sort itself out in the end. As long as we don't end up with Kevin Cullis I'll be OK. There again, maybe he'd do a good job, who knows.

Here's an outside the box idea, why don't people stop panicking about what hasn't happened? We may not have anything to worry about...or we may approach Neil Warnock, then it's time to panic.

Bless you Cat.
I'll try that

I 'll report back to you

It’s the end of another week on 11:25 - Jul 30 with 1233 viewsCatullus

It’s the end of another week on 11:14 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Bless you Cat.
I'll try that

I 'll report back to you

I'm sure as a young PC you were taught self control was important? Some people on here are like headless chickens. There was a time I would have been too. Until life taught me what was more important!

Maybe my problem is I have learned not to expect too much and to try and be happy with what I've got? At some point I started applying that to football. Now all I want and hope for is some entertainment, I don't even yearn for much success. A shot at promotion here and there, a cup run now and then but as long as I'm entertained I'm largely OK.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

It’s the end of another week on 11:53 - Jul 30 with 1156 viewsGVJack

It’s the end of another week on 11:25 - Jul 30 by Catullus

I'm sure as a young PC you were taught self control was important? Some people on here are like headless chickens. There was a time I would have been too. Until life taught me what was more important!

Maybe my problem is I have learned not to expect too much and to try and be happy with what I've got? At some point I started applying that to football. Now all I want and hope for is some entertainment, I don't even yearn for much success. A shot at promotion here and there, a cup run now and then but as long as I'm entertained I'm largely OK.

So you're not expecting to see the Champions League trophy on display in the club shop within the next 5-10 years then?
It’s the end of another week on 12:00 - Jul 30 with 1130 viewsBoundy

Totally agree , its not life or death ( well not yet anyway,), I just passed a house whilst walking the dog with which had two Paramedics and an ambulance , so not good for some one, imo that's whats important, life itself

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

It’s the end of another week on 12:18 - Jul 30 with 1074 viewsonehunglow

I wasn't taught self control as a young anything.
I had an eclectic CV and Ive done several jobs light years away from Plod. Police was the least rewarding of all. I was never a natural police officer in the way that many have a life ambition to be a policeman. It was a job for me at a difficult time in my life but I did ok and I was smart and intelligent enough to get out of it at the right time.
I never looked back.

I was "taught" more about self control in Sales and I was very good at it,if I say so myself. It is both a science and an art.

This board is a means of exchanging views and for some winding up those views they hate. They can't often tell the difference. Sad buggers really.

Some like me spend their time simply passing the time when really we should be doing something else but it's God's work sometimes.

You'll have to wait for my book to come out for anymore details.

It’s the end of another week on 12:26 - Jul 30 with 1053 viewsbuilthjack

Instead of trying to get them into Rossi's for Rissole and chips, take them to the best restaurant in town.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

It’s the end of another week on 12:49 - Jul 30 with 977 viewsCatullus

It’s the end of another week on 11:53 - Jul 30 by GVJack

So you're not expecting to see the Champions League trophy on display in the club shop within the next 5-10 years then?

Not even in my dreams.

It’s the end of another week on 12:56 - Jul 30 with 950 viewsCatullus

It’s the end of another week on 12:18 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

I wasn't taught self control as a young anything.
I had an eclectic CV and Ive done several jobs light years away from Plod. Police was the least rewarding of all. I was never a natural police officer in the way that many have a life ambition to be a policeman. It was a job for me at a difficult time in my life but I did ok and I was smart and intelligent enough to get out of it at the right time.
I never looked back.

I was "taught" more about self control in Sales and I was very good at it,if I say so myself. It is both a science and an art.

This board is a means of exchanging views and for some winding up those views they hate. They can't often tell the difference. Sad buggers really.

Some like me spend their time simply passing the time when really we should be doing something else but it's God's work sometimes.

You'll have to wait for my book to come out for anymore details.

I don't read biographies and I don't believe in God.

I believe in Dog and the power of a waggy tail. You're right about sales though, it is an art, everything can be said to be a science, even conkers!

I have taken to making posts poking fun at some of the OP's but only those I believe are on a wind up from the beginning. It's all they deserve.

Passing the time, yes, I have far too much to spare right now. That'll change soon enough, hopefully.

It’s the end of another week on 13:02 - Jul 30 with 923 viewsonehunglow

It’s the end of another week on 12:56 - Jul 30 by Catullus

I don't read biographies and I don't believe in God.

I believe in Dog and the power of a waggy tail. You're right about sales though, it is an art, everything can be said to be a science, even conkers!

I have taken to making posts poking fun at some of the OP's but only those I believe are on a wind up from the beginning. It's all they deserve.

Passing the time, yes, I have far too much to spare right now. That'll change soon enough, hopefully.

Good,but don't drive a bluddy truck.

It’s the end of another week on 13:08 - Jul 30 with 908 viewsWhiterockin

Winter has done a HJ and turned his phone off.
It’s the end of another week on 17:47 - Jul 30 with 622 viewsmax936

Wifey has just put the Steaks on here if that help's, Chips, Peas, Mushrooms and Onions as well to accompany the steaks, new jar of Dijon Mustard ready and waiting as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

It’s the end of another week on 18:23 - Jul 30 with 546 viewsonehunglow

It’s the end of another week on 17:47 - Jul 30 by max936

Wifey has just put the Steaks on here if that help's, Chips, Peas, Mushrooms and Onions as well to accompany the steaks, new jar of Dijon Mustard ready and waiting as well.

Dijon not Norwich,eh Steve.
Clas lad.Class. See I reallydo influence minds on here.

It’s the end of another week on 19:26 - Jul 30 with 499 viewsmax936

It’s the end of another week on 18:23 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Dijon not Norwich,eh Steve.
Clas lad.Class. See I reallydo influence minds on here.

I do like a bit of English Mustard mind, quite found of Horseradish as well, especially in a Steak Sarnie

Got a nice bottle of Barolo here to, well it is Friday
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 19:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

It’s the end of another week on 19:56 - Jul 30 with 435 viewsonehunglow

It’s the end of another week on 19:26 - Jul 30 by max936

I do like a bit of English Mustard mind, quite found of Horseradish as well, especially in a Steak Sarnie

Got a nice bottle of Barolo here to, well it is Friday
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 19:27]

Good stuff son.
#Barolo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024