Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City 12:20 - Jul 31 with 7178 viewsSwansIndependent

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City 31st Jul 2021 12:19
It seems no matter the way you go these days, the way you go will be wrong. As we know the swans approached MK Dons a few days ago, but the Dons kept it quiet and felt the timing was inappropriate. Based on that it’s pretty much never a good time to approach a club for their successful manager. 0

Click above for the story
Click below to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:44 - Jul 31 with 3591 viewsReslovenSwan1

It a little disappointing but Swansea had to give Cooper time to find himself another opportunity at a big club willing to pay up to £3m the agreed buy out clause value. This is a big sum for Swansea these days.

Mr Eustace then did a bit of a bad thing by changing his mind. I back Winter. The moaners were always going to give him a hard time. Its not easy.

Wise sage since Toshack era

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:46 - Jul 31 with 3550 viewsonehunglow

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:44 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

It a little disappointing but Swansea had to give Cooper time to find himself another opportunity at a big club willing to pay up to £3m the agreed buy out clause value. This is a big sum for Swansea these days.

Mr Eustace then did a bit of a bad thing by changing his mind. I back Winter. The moaners were always going to give him a hard time. Its not easy.

I see the legend that is excb noting I am confusing you with resolven/resloving.

It must be some place Resolven.

I always managed to avoid the place thanks to the by pass.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:50 - Jul 31 with 3549 viewsChief

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:44 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

How long ago was it clear Cooper was going?
How long ago did Cooper actually go?

Yet 7 days off the season opener we still have no manager confirmed, and a squad badly requiring reinforcements.

But you back Winter because his job 'isn't easy'

He's paid the big bucks for a reason. He needs to step up to the mark and by every level headed fan, he's currently failing.

But Resloven's backing him.

Of course you are.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:58 - Jul 31 with 3487 viewsonehunglow

Resloven/resolven.It's all too much .

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:04 - Jul 31 with 3481 viewsmax936

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:50 - Jul 31 by Chief

Yet 7 days off the season opener we still have no manager confirmed, and a squad badly requiring reinforcements.

He's paid the big bucks for a reason. He needs to step up to the mark and by every level headed fan, he's currently failing.

Of course you are.

You're torturing yourself Chief, I had a job in Resolven yesterday, but luckily I got job done quickly and escaped.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:25 - Jul 31 with 3371 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:58 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

Resloven/resolven.It's all too much .

I have a touch of spelling troubles at times. I would not call it an ailment just a trait.

I tend to type invlove instead of involve. I do it all the time.

I am far from perfect and plenty like to remind me of this. I give my views. if we all felt the same life would be pretty boring. I have tried a little humour but that does not seem to go down very well either. Quite the opposite in fact. Hey ho.

I support Swansea city the club from tea lady to CEO and 'Yankkee' owners including the lovely Mindy. Wrexham seem to love their Showbiz owners.

People make mistake and get things wrong. I do not jump on them. Winter will get is sorted one way or another. A good coach will quickly 'reslove' any late start issues. Its a marathon not a sprint.

What i have no time for is 'quitters'. Managers that moan and do not full fill their contracts once all the money is spent and any shareholders that want out with a sob story once the club was relegated (whoever they may be).

I put a high value on grit and persistence and looking forward not back.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 13:26]

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:36 - Jul 31 with 3282 viewsonehunglow

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:25 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

I have a touch of spelling troubles at times. I would not call it an ailment just a trait.

I am far from perfect and plenty like to remind me of this. I give my views. if we all felt the same life would be pretty boring. I have tried a little humour but that does not seem to go down very well either. Quite the opposite in fact. Hey ho.

I support Swansea city the club from tea lady to CEO and 'Yankkee' owners including the lovely Mindy. Wrexham seem to love their Showbiz owners.

People make mistake and get things wrong. I do not jump on them. Winter will get is sorted one way or another. A good coach will quickly 'reslove' any late start issues. Its a marathon not a sprint.

What i have no time for is 'quitters'. Managers that moan and do not full fill their contracts once all the money is spent and any shareholders that want out with a sob story once the club was relegated (whoever they may be).

That is fair enough.

It does seem either you have a stalker on PS or have an alter ego.

That does, all of us can be complete clowns at times.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 14:19 - Jul 31 with 3157 viewsguthrieintherain

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 12:50 - Jul 31 by Chief

Of course you are.

Resolven does have a point though.

Clubs looking at our manager maybe 2 or 3 million into the club.

Put it this way if you were selling your house and were desperate to move into another one would you give it away because you don't fancy waiting.

The owners will have put pressure on as well.
Money is tight we are not Man City

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 14:27 - Jul 31 with 3123 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 13:36 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

That is fair enough.

It does seem either you have a stalker on PS or have an alter ego.

That does, all of us can be complete clowns at times.

An alter ego on PS. Crickey he sounds like a great guy (or woman).

Probably like me he is what Billy Bragg brutally described in verse.

"And her husband was one of those blokes. The sort that only laughs at his own jokes".

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 14:37 - Jul 31 with 3071 viewsmonmouth

Don't you mean the olvley Mindy?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 14:56 - Jul 31 with 2948 viewsonehunglow

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 14:27 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

An alter ego on PS. Crickey he sounds like a great guy (or woman).

Probably like me he is what Billy Bragg brutally described in verse.

"And her husband was one of those blokes. The sort that only laughs at his own jokes".

It could the THE Res though.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:33 - Jul 31 with 2661 viewsswan65split

Ah but we havet got 3 mill for him have we? its probably going to cost us half of that by the time we get a Manager if not more, possibly a month to six weeks (unofficially} after knew he wanted out
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:49 - Jul 31 with 2594 viewsraynor94

Lost 5-0 to Bournemouth today no wonder they are not happy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:55 - Jul 31 with 2567 viewsjackrmee

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/football/a-sad-dons-dressing-room-as-martin

Players seem to think he's gone.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:12 - Jul 31 with 2478 viewsKeithHaynes

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:55 - Jul 31 by jackrmee

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/football/a-sad-dons-dressing-room-as-martin

This Toby Locke guy the writer of this article was saying two hours ago Russell Martin had turned the job down twice this week, I wouldn’t believe a word he says, clearly nuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:12 - Jul 31 with 2477 viewsWhiterockin

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 17:55 - Jul 31 by jackrmee

Martin went straight down the tunnel at the full-time whistle rather than applauding the supporters as he usually would, and was not presented to the media afterwards.
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:13 - Jul 31 with 2468 viewsKeithHaynes

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:12 - Jul 31 by Whiterockin

Martin went straight down the tunnel at the full-time whistle rather than applauding the supporters as he usually would, and was not presented to the media afterwards.

Winter had the kettle on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:26 - Jul 31 with 2405 viewsWhiterockin

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:13 - Jul 31 by KeithHaynes

It's been on for a couple of weeks. All he has to do now is learn how to make the tea.
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:28 - Jul 31 with 2394 viewsQJumpingJack

I expect Martin has turned us down this week - not liking what Winter and the board were offering him.
Conditions have changed and it seems Martin will now get what he wants with us.
MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:33 - Jul 31 with 2379 viewsjackrmee

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:12 - Jul 31 by KeithHaynes

This Toby Locke guy the writer of this article was saying two hours ago Russell Martin had turned the job down twice this week, I wouldn’t believe a word he says, clearly nuts.

It's quotes from the players though

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 18:38 - Jul 31 with 2362 viewsReslovenSwan1

Years of experience of understanding body language. It counts obviously.

Clear signs that the job is almost done.

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 19:18 - Jul 31 with 2253 viewsCatullus

I've never noticed you tried humour, perhapsyou're just a bit dry?

If loking forward, not back is so important, why do you take every and any opportunity to turn threads to defence of the previous owners? HJ in particular.

MK Dons can be unhappy, as we would and indeed have been unhappy when our managers have been poached. It's a football thing. Wimbledon were unhappy when their football club was nicked but did MK care?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 19:33 - Jul 31 with 2187 viewsguthrieintherain

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 19:18 - Jul 31 by Catullus

If loking forward, not back is so important, why do you take every and any opportunity to turn threads to defence of the previous owners? HJ in particular.

MK Dons can be unhappy, as we would and indeed have been unhappy when our managers have been poached. It's a football thing. Wimbledon were unhappy when their football club was nicked but did MK care?

Indeed dog eat dog always has been just don't get to attached.

Always amazes me why we take it so personally when managers move on ir's just a job for them no loyalty never has been.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 19:49 - Jul 31 with 2119 viewsDJack

Maybe a chocolate hobnob as well.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 20:06 - Jul 31 with 2076 viewsReslovenSwan1

MK Dons not at all happy with Swansea City on 19:18 - Jul 31 by Catullus

You must look at Swansea's dismal history. It was an attractive proposition for crooks, fraudsters liars and cheats. The club did have a few good administrations over the decades but generally not.

Jenkins and Morgan ended all that and made Swansea city a properly run club. They did their best for he club and the city and it was more than good enough. 20 years of stability and success.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024