Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tosh the movie 👍 23:44 - Jul 31 with 761 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tosh the movie 👍 on 13:32 - Aug 1 with 601 viewsReslovenSwan1

I was working in Turkiye when Toshack managed Besiktas. The Turks often did not like foreign managers who they perceived were coming for a pay day. The managers they liked had the ego the size of Albania and were giving it their best shot. Egos like Souness and Toshack.

"Tashack" in Turkish means "cahones" in Spanish.

I once spoke to two lads in Istanbul in Turkish. They said to me in Turkish. "What are you doing here Englishman?". I said "I am Welsh like Toshack".

They were Besiktas fans. "You know what Tashak means don' t you friend? " "I said yes".

They said "hes got some of those, we like him".
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 13:41]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tosh the movie 👍 on 15:59 - Aug 1 with 544 views1983

I will watch this but unfortunately I think supporters of a certain age or mindset won't be interested we have got a lot of supporters we think football didn't exist until the Premier league. I remember Peter when he was running the Jackmail fanzine in the late 1980's 1990's massive Swans fair play to him, I also seem to remember him falling through a sky light window of a well known Swansea building on the way to an away game

Tosh the movie 👍 on 17:19 - Aug 1 with 502 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tosh the movie 👍 on 13:32 - Aug 1 by ReslovenSwan1

I was working in Turkiye when Toshack managed Besiktas. The Turks often did not like foreign managers who they perceived were coming for a pay day. The managers they liked had the ego the size of Albania and were giving it their best shot. Egos like Souness and Toshack.

"Tashack" in Turkish means "cahones" in Spanish.

I once spoke to two lads in Istanbul in Turkish. They said to me in Turkish. "What are you doing here Englishman?". I said "I am Welsh like Toshack".

They were Besiktas fans. "You know what Tashak means don' t you friend? " "I said yes".

They said "hes got some of those, we like him".
[Post edited 1 Aug 2021 13:41]

...and then everyone clapped.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tosh the movie 👍 on 19:12 - Aug 1 with 447 viewsKeithHaynes

Tosh the movie 👍 on 15:59 - Aug 1 by 1983

I will watch this but unfortunately I think supporters of a certain age or mindset won't be interested we have got a lot of supporters we think football didn't exist until the Premier league. I remember Peter when he was running the Jackmail fanzine in the late 1980's 1990's massive Swans fair play to him, I also seem to remember him falling through a sky light window of a well known Swansea building on the way to an away game

Always an entrepreneur in many ways, my type of chap.
Does things and doesn’t wander around criticising things he knows nothing about 👍

Not aimed at you but there’s a few about.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tosh the movie 👍 on 19:51 - Aug 1 with 417 views1983

Tosh the movie 👍 on 19:12 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

Always an entrepreneur in many ways, my type of chap.
Does things and doesn’t wander around criticising things he knows nothing about 👍

Not aimed at you but there’s a few about.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Known Pete for years on and off and like I said fair play to him and being Rob Brydons brother helps as well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024