Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City 12:30 - Aug 2 with 3093 viewsSwansIndependent

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City 2nd Aug 2021 12:30
Russell Martin has already indicated that he is in discussions with certain players to come in to the club, hopefully before Saturdays game away at Blackburn Rovers. Coming in to a depleted and very young club Martin and his three man team have already started their search. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 12:40 - Aug 2 with 3018 viewsonehunglow

Looks promising.
We needed impetus and quick.
This guy looks hungry and actually looks like he can inspire players.

It s the hope that kills.

Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 12:58 - Aug 2 with 2943 viewsPBJ

Definite No.9 targetman

The one who can possess the ball up front

Always go with the Facts.

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 2714 viewsReslovenSwan1

In my opinion the club needs the contract refusniks out of the door. sell Grimes to get some cash in and offer Connor R a new deal to be captain which has to be signed within two weeks.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 13:55 - Aug 2 with 2687 viewsvetchonian

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 13:49 - Aug 2 by ReslovenSwan1

In my opinion the club needs the contract refusniks out of the door. sell Grimes to get some cash in and offer Connor R a new deal to be captain which has to be signed within two weeks.

Connor Roberts is not captain material

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 14:25 - Aug 2 with 2543 viewspencoedjack

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 13:55 - Aug 2 by vetchonian

Connor Roberts is not captain material

He is in my opinion
Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:07 - Aug 2 with 2376 viewsBadlands

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 14:25 - Aug 2 by pencoedjack

He is in my opinion

Will Conor be staying?
From a look at MKDons set ups Martin prefers a 4 man back line. Not sure if Roberts can play as a effective full back any more.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:13 - Aug 2 with 2353 views34dfgdf54

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:07 - Aug 2 by Badlands

Will Conor be staying?
From a look at MKDons set ups Martin prefers a 4 man back line. Not sure if Roberts can play as a effective full back any more.

His favoured formation is 352 according to the video I've just watched regarding his style of play etc.
Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:17 - Aug 2 with 2333 viewsKGriz16

Different players, more than likely play a different style. Good managers change and adapt, this is why Cooper was so sh*t
Login to get fewer ads

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:29 - Aug 2 with 2280 viewsvetchonian

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:13 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

His favoured formation is 352 according to the video I've just watched regarding his style of play etc.

so out current players should have no problem adapting...given that was our shape

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:32 - Aug 2 with 2269 viewsBadlands

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:13 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

Correct .... I was looking at his first season formations.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:33 - Aug 2 with 2268 viewsReslovenSwan1

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:07 - Aug 2 by Badlands

Will Conor be staying?

Its up to CR23 to sign a new deal. The lure of being Captain may encourage him to sign up for his local side was my thinking. He could probably get more money elsewhere if he runs down his deal.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 16:25 - Aug 2 with 2112 viewsandypitt56

So im guessing we are waiting for the grimes deal to be confirmed then we should see some movement? sounds like we have deals in the pipeline at least.
Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 20:20 - Aug 2 with 1602 views34dfgdf54

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:29 - Aug 2 by vetchonian

so out current players should have no problem adapting...given that was our shape

Yes minus ball playing centre half Guehi who was a cracking signing by Cooper, one of the best defensive midfield players in league stats wise in Grimes, and one of then best attacking, and highest paid players in league in Ayew. Hopefully he can work some magic in transfer market and at the same time put trust in like likes of Brandon Cooper and Dan Williams.
Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 22:07 - Aug 2 with 1324 viewsBillyChong

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 16:25 - Aug 2 by andypitt56

So im guessing we are waiting for the grimes deal to be confirmed then we should see some movement? sounds like we have deals in the pipeline at least.

Why do we need to wait until Grimes has been sold when people claim we held the Rodon money back for Martin to use?
Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 08:37 - Aug 3 with 970 viewsandypitt56

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 22:07 - Aug 2 by BillyChong

Why do we need to wait until Grimes has been sold when people claim we held the Rodon money back for Martin to use?

First I've heard that. Sound like bull to me.
Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 09:59 - Aug 3 with 849 viewsguthrieintherain

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 08:37 - Aug 3 by andypitt56

First I've heard that. Sound like bull to me.

Yes me to that Rodon money will be mostly gone on transfers signing on fees and wages.

If we still had it why bother with the loan from Silverstein.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 10:12 - Aug 3 with 819 viewsjack247

Players are coming in and quickly at Swansea City on 15:29 - Aug 2 by vetchonian

That was our formation until we went 433. Played completely differently under Cooper than it will be under Martin, assuming the claims he has a similar style to Rodgers are accurate.

We didn’t have a focus on possession or play it out from the back much. That will take adapting to, especially without Guehi who was very good on the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024