Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where to park for the Liberty 20:45 - Aug 2 with 1209 viewsSirjohnalot

Hi. I’ll be home in Neath for the Hull match September and am going to take my dad, who’s in his 80s to the game. I’ve been to a load of away games, but believe it or not, I’ve never been to the Liberty. as I’ve lived up. North for a long time, and going home never corresponds with home games. Where’s the best place to park ?
Where to park for the Liberty on 20:56 - Aug 2 with 1183 viewsmax936

Leave car at home, catch the Train and a pub crawl up to the liberty, game and back for train

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where to park for the Liberty on 21:47 - Aug 2 with 1112 viewsOldjack

tennis courts by the liberty ,it'll cost you though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where to park for the Liberty on 22:08 - Aug 2 with 1073 viewsjack247

The Landore Social Club or Park and Ride across the dual carriageway from the stadium if he can’t walk far. If that’s not an issue there is garage forecourt parking on Neath Road, a few smaller places dotted around charging around £5 or street parking in and around Hafod and Brynhyfryd if you get there early enough.
Where to park for the Liberty on 23:10 - Aug 2 with 1005 viewsbuilthjack

Treat your Dad to hospitality. You will have a car park space next to the stadium as part of the package.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where to park for the Liberty on 23:47 - Aug 2 with 989 viewsBadlands

Where to park for the Liberty on 23:10 - Aug 2 by builthjack

Treat your Dad to hospitality. You will have a car park space next to the stadium as part of the package.

Depends on your dad’s mobility.
I''d try for a Liberty car park space. Also get in touch with the club if dad needs assistance, they might help or advise a drop off near an entrance.
If dad is ok walking try booking a space at Rossi's across the road from the Liberty. The used to accept bookings.
(Treat yourselves to a very decent and well priced dinner.)
Cheap option.
Drop the old man off at the ground then drive to the road where the academy ground/ bowls club entrance is (behind Day's Car Sales). Free parking on the side of the road. 10- 15 minute walk to the ground. Get there early for closer parking.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Where to park for the Liberty on 00:12 - Aug 3 with 980 viewsFlashberryjack

Where to park for the Liberty on 23:10 - Aug 2 by builthjack

That’s what I would do.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where to park for the Liberty on 00:51 - Aug 3 with 964 viewsItchySphincter

I would check to see if the club is running a bus from Neath. They used to run buses from surrounding areas that drop off and pick up right outside the west. The club website should tell you if you can book match day parking at the Liberty, I think you can because my old folks used to park there, but they had a parking ST so not 100% sure. I usually park up by Cwm Level Park but that might a bit of a hike for your dad if you’re at the top end. Tennis courts is probably the best bet and probably an easyish out of driving back to Neath.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 3:03]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Where to park for the Liberty on 02:49 - Aug 3 with 940 viewsTreforys_Jack

A word of warning for all, its a bit difficult to explain but the road where Makro used to be, opposite Nevs old place, there is room for a dozen or so cars, to the right of the small roundabout, no yellow lines, not a problem to anyone, however a new sign has gone up about a private road or access or something similar. Every car was booked on Saturday afternoon.
Login to get fewer ads

Where to park for the Liberty on 10:25 - Aug 3 with 801 viewsCatullus

Where to park for the Liberty on 02:49 - Aug 3 by Treforys_Jack

A word of warning for all, its a bit difficult to explain but the road where Makro used to be, opposite Nevs old place, there is room for a dozen or so cars, to the right of the small roundabout, no yellow lines, not a problem to anyone, however a new sign has gone up about a private road or access or something similar. Every car was booked on Saturday afternoon.

Oh %$&£(*&%$, I used to park there.

If your Dad's mobility is OK you could try Beaufort road by C.E.M Days then it's a nice stroll down the riverside path to the Liberty, the earlier you get there to closer to the ground you'll park. It's mostly flat but it is a fair way there and back if his mobility isn't great.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024