Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transgender weightlifter crashes out of olympic final 09:13 - Aug 3 with 826 viewsRonaldStump

How does this make you feel.
Myself i'm glad and will celebrate it with a scotch, cheats should never prosper.

I only hope he/she wasn't allowed to get his/her bits out in the women's changing room in front of all the ladies.

That said absolutely no problem with what he/she gets up to in their own humble abode.

Thoughts?

(He She Him)

Transgender weightlifter crashes out of olympic final on 19:46 - Aug 3 with 748 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Couldn't have been a better result.
It does say something when he couldn't even beat a bunch of women though with all the advantages of his bone density and muscle development.
Transgender weightlifter crashes out of olympic final on 19:55 - Aug 3 with 747 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It kicks the issue down the road, hopefully some sensible regulatiion will emerge.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Transgender weightlifter crashes out of olympic final on 01:53 - Aug 4 with 686 viewsDr_Parnassus

I wouldn’t class it as cheating. Hubbard wasn’t becoming a woman to gain an advantage in weightlifting against women, just happened to be a weightlifter and then transitioned, then as a result had an unfair advantage.

It’s more of a lack of awareness and sense from the organisers. Also don’t see it as a knock on Hubbard regarding the lack of medal.

Having greater bone density and muscle size is one thing, but then being good enough to compete is quite another. I’m a man, I have all those advantages too, yet those women would absolutely wreck me in weightlifting, and every other poster on here no doubt.

The clear biological advantage is there but to take advantage of those things requires skill. Hubbard failed on this occasion, but if they did it 100 times, it’s likely Hubbard would win most of the time. Which is the point at hand. This single event is largely irrelevant in the great scheme of things.

Take the top 100 weightlifters in the world by weight lifted, take the top 100 fastest sprinters in the world by recorded time, take the top 100 hardest punchers in the world by pounds per square inch… they will all be men.

But it doesn’t mean every man can beat every woman, far from it… just the best men will ALWAYS beat the best women, Hubbard was not amongst the best men and therefore can on occasion get beaten by the best women.

No issues with Hubbard, just the Olympic Committee that allowed it to happen.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Transgender weightlifter crashes out of olympic final on 14:09 - Aug 4 with 602 viewsAlgorfajack

https://scontent.fbrs1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/229926749_4509442065786173_46

Made me laugh anyway

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Transgender weightlifter crashes out of olympic final on 12:34 - Aug 7 with 479 viewsbritferry

so this is what Niall is doing these days, congratulations on the gold medal but I thought "it" was Irish?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9871325/Canadian-footballer-Quinn-makes

[Post edited 7 Aug 2021 12:35]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024