Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capacity - Saturday 14th August 12:05 - Aug 3 with 3025 viewsKGriz16

Does anyone know if the club will be using the ballot with regards to the tickets? If so, how many are allowed to attend? I cannot see WAG allowing full capacity stadiums just yet.
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 12:16 - Aug 3 with 2508 viewsChief

I did see a tweet earlier implying that the Swans TV in lieu of season ticket holders not being able to attend like last season was over. Not sure how that'll work if the capacity is reduced. In theory that could leave some season ticket holders (if unsuccessful in the ballot) Without a seat and a stream?

*I believe this is sky / broadcast issue, I e the 3pm blackout is back in operation for UK residents I think.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 12:26]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 12:43 - Aug 3 with 2458 viewsKGriz16

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 12:16 - Aug 3 by Chief

I did see a tweet earlier implying that the Swans TV in lieu of season ticket holders not being able to attend like last season was over. Not sure how that'll work if the capacity is reduced. In theory that could leave some season ticket holders (if unsuccessful in the ballot) Without a seat and a stream?

*I believe this is sky / broadcast issue, I e the 3pm blackout is back in operation for UK residents I think.

Kick off at 8pm dont we (Awful time) but there we go, it's Sky Sports' world, we're just living in it.
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 13:15 - Aug 3 with 2414 viewsCatullus

If capacity is still reduced because of Covid then something has to give, surely? If they have to legally reduce capacity then they either have to allow streams for those ST's refused entry or offer refunds to those affected for the games they miss.

I thought the 3pm blackout applied to Sky too, not because of any reason other than they worry showing 3pm games would affect attendances. In which case, with attendances affected by other issues, not allowing a stream makes no sense.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 13:22 - Aug 3 with 2400 viewsThornburyswan

Think we have circa £12/13K ST holders so assuming some away fans allowed plus hospitality/corporate it’s going to need to be £15K+ to work.
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 14:11 - Aug 3 with 2334 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans fans in American Samoa will be delighted.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/blackburn-rovers-game-available-dark-market-reg

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 14:29 - Aug 3 with 2302 viewsbuilthjack

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 14:11 - Aug 3 by KeithHaynes

Swans fans in American Samoa will be delighted.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/blackburn-rovers-game-available-dark-market-reg

The 688 Swans fans, out of a population 1402, on Christmas Island, say they are really looking forward to watching this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 14:50 - Aug 3 with 2279 viewsKeithHaynes

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 14:29 - Aug 3 by builthjack

The 688 Swans fans, out of a population 1402, on Christmas Island, say they are really looking forward to watching this.

Dancing in the streets of the Federated States of Micronesia on Saturday evening.

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 15:13 - Aug 3 with 2245 viewsLohengrin

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 14:50 - Aug 3 by KeithHaynes

Dancing in the streets of the Federated States of Micronesia on Saturday evening.

I heard his voice in my head straight away reading that.

A GREAT Briton...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 19:41 - Aug 3 with 2019 viewsandrew

If we aren’t allowed full capacity I fear we never will.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 19:57 - Aug 3 with 1996 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm off to Lords in 10 days time, capacity crowd and no testing or vaccine status needed.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 20:05 - Aug 3 with 1977 viewsTenbySwan

Welsh government announcement on Friday for the situation after 8th August.
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 20:35 - Aug 3 with 1942 viewsScotia

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 20:05 - Aug 3 by TenbySwan

Welsh government announcement on Friday for the situation after 8th August.

It's from the 7th.

It'll be full capacity from then. You'd never guess that Cardiff had a home game would you?
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 22:37 - Aug 3 with 1813 viewsbuilthjack

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 20:35 - Aug 3 by Scotia

It's from the 7th.

It'll be full capacity from then. You'd never guess that Cardiff had a home game would you?

But they only get half capacity

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 09:37 - Aug 4 with 1652 viewsKGriz16

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 20:35 - Aug 3 by Scotia

It's from the 7th.

Could see Drakeford in a goggle jacket with an Aquascutum scarf running around with a bottle of Magners in hand.
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 17:11 - Aug 4 with 1507 viewsThornburyswan

16000 including some away fans so all STs will be fine.
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 17:40 - Aug 4 with 1486 viewsKeithHaynes

I can’t see how they can restrict capacity if Cardiff City are able to put tickets on general sale without restriction.

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 17:45 - Aug 4 with 1482 viewslondonlisa2001

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 17:40 - Aug 4 by KeithHaynes

I can’t see how they can restrict capacity if Cardiff City are able to put tickets on general sale without restriction.

They’re banking on the fact that absolutely no one will buy them?
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 17:50 - Aug 4 with 1471 viewsKeithHaynes

Here we go.
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/return-spectators-important-information-ahead-2

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 18:40 - Aug 4 with 1430 viewsWhiterockin

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 17:50 - Aug 4 by KeithHaynes

Here we go.
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/return-spectators-important-information-ahead-2

Apart from the red zone 100% capacity
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 19:39 - Aug 4 with 1346 viewsBoundy

Its been so long and me being a bit of a hoarder I'm not sure which ST card is still in force , anyone advise please

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 20:05 - Aug 4 with 1309 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 19:39 - Aug 4 by Boundy

Its been so long and me being a bit of a hoarder I'm not sure which ST card is still in force , anyone advise please

16000 allowed for first two matches that means all season ticket holders will get in, plus all people who purchase a hospitality package plus away supporters , with away supporters allocation reduction pro rata. The club announced there should be some tickets for general sale with Jack army members getting preference.

This will apply for the first two home matches with full capacity for the 3rd hone match subject of course to Drakeford lift all restrictions due to be announced this week I think.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 22:09 - Aug 4 with 1245 viewsCatullus

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 19:39 - Aug 4 by Boundy

Surely it'd be the last one issued? If you have the app you'll get a digital ticket anyway.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 08:40 - Aug 5 with 1151 views34dfgdf54

Sorry if I've missed anything but how come Cardiff have no restrictions and we are capped at 16k?
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 08:48 - Aug 5 with 1146 viewsWhiterockin

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 08:40 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Sorry if I've missed anything but how come Cardiff have no restrictions and we are capped at 16k?

Every venue has to do a risk assessment. I think our capacity is in place for the first 2 matches only. As long as Drakeford does not waver from his plan.
Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 09:50 - Aug 5 with 1116 viewsBoundy

Capacity - Saturday 14th August on 08:48 - Aug 5 by Whiterockin

Every venue has to do a risk assessment. I think our capacity is in place for the first 2 matches only. As long as Drakeford does not waver from his plan.

That's us doomed then .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024