Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan 13:55 - Aug 4 with 1184 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan 4th Aug 2021 13:50
19 year old Ethan Laird who spent last season at MK Dons with Russell Martin and his team at Stadium MK is keen to link up with him again after a successful loan spell last time around. Signing for MK Dons in January he played 24 games and was a huge success at the club. Manchester United see him as a definite star for the future. 0

Click above for the latest news on Ethan Laird
Click here to subscribe to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 14:07 - Aug 4 with 1114 viewsKeithHaynes

Nice little bit of extra info from David yet again. Good concise article.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 14:36 - Aug 4 with 1026 viewsBadlands

Pluses.
Arial
Key passes
Dribbling
Defending
Negatives
Holding on to the ball
Passing
Finishing.

I suppose it depend where the balance is

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 15:03 - Aug 4 with 964 viewsvetchonian

I guess the question is why is it we havent got another Connor ROberts coming through the acadamy ,I know its utopia to be able to develop a continuous stram of home grown talent as even Utd havent been able to replicate the class of 92..but surely we should have our own equivalent to Laird as a back up ? One who we could give some first team to?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 15:47 - Aug 4 with 869 viewsjasper_T

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 15:03 - Aug 4 by vetchonian

I guess the question is why is it we havent got another Connor ROberts coming through the acadamy ,I know its utopia to be able to develop a continuous stram of home grown talent as even Utd havent been able to replicate the class of 92..but surely we should have our own equivalent to Laird as a back up ? One who we could give some first team to?

Rushesha did his cruciates, close to a return. Maybe this month. Will need time with the u23s. Harry Jones is a different sort of fullback to Connor but high hopes for him. Only 17.

We let Morgan Clarke go, he was a similar sort of athletic up and down fullback. Club didn't feel he'd play enough football here given the above two.
Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 15:50 - Aug 4 with 857 viewsvetchonian

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 15:47 - Aug 4 by jasper_T

Rushesha did his cruciates, close to a return. Maybe this month. Will need time with the u23s. Harry Jones is a different sort of fullback to Connor but high hopes for him. Only 17.

We let Morgan Clarke go, he was a similar sort of athletic up and down fullback. Club didn't feel he'd play enough football here given the above two.

Thanks Jasper...then the question becomes how much cover should we have...given our two"frontline" RWB are both injured?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 16:08 - Aug 4 with 792 viewsmax936

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 14:36 - Aug 4 by Badlands

Pluses.
Arial
Key passes
Dribbling
Defending
Negatives
Holding on to the ball
Passing
Finishing.

I suppose it depend where the balance is

Why has there got to be negatives, he's 19 for god sake.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 16:36 - Aug 4 with 734 viewsraynor94

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 16:08 - Aug 4 by max936

Why has there got to be negatives, he's 19 for god sake.

Because that's the way Badlands ticks, he can find a negative in anything.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans attempting to secure £4,000 a week defender on season loan on 17:09 - Aug 4 with 655 viewsjasper_T

It looks like the whoscored assessment of his time with MK Dons you sensitive souls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024