Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12/1 Relegation 07:06 - Aug 6 with 4154 viewspikeypaul

With the hedge fund making it clear the last 3 years they are not willing to invest a penny of their own money into the club and will sell anything and everything that has a value you will find worse 12/1 shots.It was 16/1 only last week the pros have already smashed into that and forced the price down.I got a bit of that and 14s but also topping up again at 12s

Obviously none of us want it to happen but one thing is for sure if you don’t want to play the bet out to it’s conclusion then at that price you will be able to lock in a profit at some point during the season.

To be fair the scum ‘owners’ hedge fund deserve nothing more than relegation having raped the club the last few years, whilst the fans have stood aside and happily and quietly bent over and been shafted then defended the hedge fund.

Let the abuse begin 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 7:20]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

12/1 Relegation on 07:43 - Aug 6 with 2794 viewsWhiterockin

How have we been doing the last 3 years pikey.
12/1 Relegation on 08:50 - Aug 6 with 2708 viewsandypitt56

One of two clubs to post a profit in the championship last year, but yeh we have been absolutely rinsed by these American owners. I mean how dare they take over a club in the premiership where our wages were 85% of our turnover, then spend 18m on borja (flop) 18m on ayew (flop in prem), 14m on bony(flop) 10m clucas (flop) 11m mesa(flop) 4m loan fee for sanches(flop).Championship, peterson 500K(flop) Mckay 500k (flop) Celina 4m (flop) asoro 2m (flop) Ayew the highest paid player in the championship the last 2 years. Please feel free to add any players I missed off that was money well spent...But yeh they havent invested anything.
12/1 Relegation on 08:59 - Aug 6 with 2689 viewsraynor94

12/1 Relegation on 08:50 - Aug 6 by andypitt56

One of two clubs to post a profit in the championship last year, but yeh we have been absolutely rinsed by these American owners. I mean how dare they take over a club in the premiership where our wages were 85% of our turnover, then spend 18m on borja (flop) 18m on ayew (flop in prem), 14m on bony(flop) 10m clucas (flop) 11m mesa(flop) 4m loan fee for sanches(flop).Championship, peterson 500K(flop) Mckay 500k (flop) Celina 4m (flop) asoro 2m (flop) Ayew the highest paid player in the championship the last 2 years. Please feel free to add any players I missed off that was money well spent...But yeh they havent invested anything.

Pikey isn't a fan, just a wind up merchant, same bloke who wanted Brentford to win the play off final.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

12/1 Relegation on 10:16 - Aug 6 with 2574 viewsangryjack

12/1 Relegation on 08:50 - Aug 6 by andypitt56

They never spent it the club did..the club runs itself they not put nothing in only loans which they will get back with interest,,
12/1 Relegation on 11:11 - Aug 6 with 2512 viewsReslovenSwan1

12/1 Relegation on 10:16 - Aug 6 by angryjack

They never spent it the club did..the club runs itself they not put nothing in only loans which they will get back with interest,,

They have injected a few millions into the clubs coffers without doubt. It is a convertible loan note. They will not get the money back if the loan is converted into shares. The loanee is on the board so the intention is to convert.

Outside circumstances may see them withdraw the loan possibly at short notice. Winter will be advised to build up cash funds to cover the return of the loan over the next year or two once Covid debts are paid off.

Wise sage since Toshack era

12/1 Relegation on 13:38 - Aug 6 with 2395 viewsChief

12/1 Relegation on 11:11 - Aug 6 by ReslovenSwan1

They have injected a few millions into the clubs coffers without doubt. It is a convertible loan note. They will not get the money back if the loan is converted into shares. The loanee is on the board so the intention is to convert.

Outside circumstances may see them withdraw the loan possibly at short notice. Winter will be advised to build up cash funds to cover the return of the loan over the next year or two once Covid debts are paid off.

Or internal circumstances could see them take their loan out.

If we struggle this season Silverstein may not fancy it. Quite telling the loan hasn't yet been converted. What is Silverstein waiting for I wonder!?

But glad to see that you're at least saying it for what it is - a loan that can be taken back out at their discretion probably.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 13:40]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

12/1 Relegation on 13:46 - Aug 6 with 2371 viewspikeypaul

12/1 Relegation on 07:43 - Aug 6 by Whiterockin

How have we been doing the last 3 years pikey.

Who mentioned the last 3 seasons ? When they pocketed the parachute money and the huge amount of transfer fees we received, now that virtually all talent has been sold and the payments have gone we will all see that the hedge fund is not willing to spend a penny or should I say a cent on the club, but let’s be honest everyone of us knows that don’t we.

Anyway over the next 9 months we will see what happens and if I am not in a position to take a good profit I will happily hold my hands up.

So we will see who is right or wrong, just like with the Remoaners,and project fear well and truly showing us all what BS they talked and guessed.Cliff edge? still waiting Remoaners 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 13:51]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

12/1 Relegation on 13:48 - Aug 6 with 2359 viewsWhiterockin

12/1 Relegation on 13:46 - Aug 6 by pikeypaul

Who mentioned the last 3 seasons ? When they pocketed the parachute money and the huge amount of transfer fees we received, now that virtually all talent has been sold and the payments have gone we will all see that the hedge fund is not willing to spend a penny or should I say a cent on the club, but let’s be honest everyone of us knows that don’t we.

Anyway over the next 9 months we will see what happens and if I am not in a position to take a good profit I will happily hold my hands up.

So we will see who is right or wrong, just like with the Remoaners,and project fear well and truly showing us all what BS they talked and guessed.Cliff edge? still waiting Remoaners 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 13:51]

You did in your first sentence. Even you can't be that stupid.
Login to get fewer ads

12/1 Relegation on 13:51 - Aug 6 with 2342 viewsCatullus

12/1 Relegation on 11:11 - Aug 6 by ReslovenSwan1

"The loanee is on the board so the intention is to convert"

Now is that a FACT or an ASSUMPTION on your part? Have you talked to Silverstein about it and gotten a cast iron guarantee?

Conversion is at Silverstein's discretion so it'll depend on his personal circumstances I guess...yes, GUESS.

The OP does love to stir this pot. SKYbet have us midtable at 10-1, Betfair are similar. You'd think people wanted us to go down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

12/1 Relegation on 13:58 - Aug 6 with 2321 viewsandypitt56

They have run it in the same manner as the previous board but because they are a group of american investors and not a group from swansea, you get this tripe that they are taking money out of the club when there is 0 evidence to support the claims. I'm not saying they are brilliant owners but people need to stop peddling the bull crap.
12/1 Relegation on 14:00 - Aug 6 with 2307 viewspikeypaul

12/1 Relegation on 13:51 - Aug 6 by Catullus

Now is that a FACT or an ASSUMPTION on your part? Have you talked to Silverstein about it and gotten a cast iron guarantee?

Conversion is at Silverstein's discretion so it'll depend on his personal circumstances I guess...yes, GUESS.

The OP does love to stir this pot. SKYbet have us midtable at 10-1, Betfair are similar. You'd think people wanted us to go down.

And Betfred 9/1 for us to go down so more chance of that than the price you give other bookies quote for us to finish mid table.

Like I said earlier, we will all see over the next 9 months weather the hedge fund not willing to spend a cent “takes us to the next level” like they said when they took over😂😂😂😂😂
they have already taken us down one level so I suppose we can’t argue they have delivered on their promise 😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 14:12]

12/1 Relegation on 14:25 - Aug 6 with 2272 viewsReslovenSwan1

12/1 Relegation on 13:51 - Aug 6 by Catullus

Are you a school teacher or ex School teacher?. You seem to want to naturally lecture people. You will remember this saying perhaps?

“The Only Two Certainties In Life Are Death And Taxes” . Written in a 1789 letter from Benjamin Franklin to Jean-Baptiste Leroy, a prominent French scientist. I cannot guarantee this but it is what has been reported on google.

I do not do guarantees let alone cast iron ones (whatever that means). I will post Silverstein's message to the fans if you want. He called his money a "long term investment not a speculative punt" or words to that effect. Please advise me if you want me to post it. I will do my best to find the post.

I have read up a little on CLNs you learn a lot following Swansea City FC. Naturally a lot goes over the head of most fans.

12/1 Relegation on 14:37 - Aug 6 with 2257 viewsandypitt56

12/1 Relegation on 14:00 - Aug 6 by pikeypaul

And Betfred 9/1 for us to go down so more chance of that than the price you give other bookies quote for us to finish mid table.

Like I said earlier, we will all see over the next 9 months weather the hedge fund not willing to spend a cent “takes us to the next level” like they said when they took over😂😂😂😂😂
they have already taken us down one level so I suppose we can’t argue they have delivered on their promise 😂😂😂😂😂

are you a meteorologist? because 9 months weather is quite impressive
12/1 Relegation on 14:54 - Aug 6 with 2233 viewsChief

12/1 Relegation on 14:25 - Aug 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Are you a school teacher or ex School teacher?. You seem to want to naturally lecture people. You will remember this saying perhaps?

“The Only Two Certainties In Life Are Death And Taxes” . Written in a 1789 letter from Benjamin Franklin to Jean-Baptiste Leroy, a prominent French scientist. I cannot guarantee this but it is what has been reported on google.

I do not do guarantees let alone cast iron ones (whatever that means). I will post Silverstein's message to the fans if you want. He called his money a "long term investment not a speculative punt" or words to that effect. Please advise me if you want me to post it. I will do my best to find the post.

I have read up a little on CLNs you learn a lot following Swansea City FC. Naturally a lot goes over the head of most fans.

So it's all down to self proclaimations again.

The facts are it's a loan that they can remove at any point.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

12/1 Relegation on 16:19 - Aug 6 with 2164 viewsCatullus

12/1 Relegation on 14:25 - Aug 6 by ReslovenSwan1

You're the one doing the lecturing, you're the one stating your assumptions as fact. You (in that post) told us what Silverstein is going to do, how do you know?

There 3 certainties, death taxes and you stating your opinion as a fact!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

12/1 Relegation on 16:27 - Aug 6 with 2146 viewsCatullus

12/1 Relegation on 14:00 - Aug 6 by pikeypaul

Looking at the odds for other teams to be relegated, 9-1 is a midtable finish. Derby 8-13, Peterborough 5-2, Blackpool and Huddersfield 11-4, Coventry and Hull 3-1, on Skybet 10-1 is 12th place, solidly mid table.

12/1 Relegation on 16:47 - Aug 6 with 2125 viewsBadlands

How much of their own money did the other 39% of the club's owners put in? Have ever put in in beyond the initial purchase?

As for, 'Obviously none of us want it to happen … (relegation) Paul, feller, be honest you would love us to be relegated.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

12/1 Relegation on 18:06 - Aug 6 with 2072 viewsangryjack

12/1 Relegation on 13:58 - Aug 6 by andypitt56

They have run it in the same manner as the previous board but because they are a group of american investors and not a group from swansea, you get this tripe that they are taking money out of the club when there is 0 evidence to support the claims. I'm not saying they are brilliant owners but people need to stop peddling the bull crap.

B.s.the previous owners broke our transfer record last time we were in championship these tw@ts just want injured free bees
12/1 Relegation on 18:08 - Aug 6 with 2069 viewsReslovenSwan1

12/1 Relegation on 18:06 - Aug 6 by angryjack

B.s.the previous owners broke our transfer record last time we were in championship these tw@ts just want injured free bees

Piroe probably cost more than Jason Scotland.

12/1 Relegation on 07:41 - Aug 7 with 1859 viewsangryjack

12/1 Relegation on 18:08 - Aug 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Piroe probably cost more than Jason Scotland.

Jason Scotland was league 1 mate
12/1 Relegation on 10:30 - Aug 7 with 1805 viewsDr_Winston

12/1 Relegation on 07:41 - Aug 7 by angryjack

Jason Scotland was league 1 mate

Jason Scotland was signed from Scotland. And scored 24 Championship goals for us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

12/1 Relegation on 10:45 - Aug 7 with 1793 viewsBrynmill_Jack

12/1 Relegation on 10:30 - Aug 7 by Dr_Winston

Jason Scotland was signed from Scotland. And scored 24 Championship goals for us.

If it’s not Dhanda related he’s not very interested. Must do research.
Scotland was the epitome of a bargain striker more than paying back his outlay - and then some. Shankland has as much potential- maybe more. I hope we get him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

12/1 Relegation on 12:46 - Aug 7 with 1757 viewsangryjack

12/1 Relegation on 10:30 - Aug 7 by Dr_Winston

But he signed when in league 1 martinet signed him that's what I'm saying ...we broke our transfer record twice last time we were in championship on Cotterell and beattie
12/1 Relegation on 12:56 - Aug 7 with 1740 viewsraynor94

12/1 Relegation on 12:46 - Aug 7 by angryjack

But he signed when in league 1 martinet signed him that's what I'm saying ...we broke our transfer record twice last time we were in championship on Cotterell and beattie

And how did that turn out? They were both duds, nobody apart from the relegated teams are spending.

I don't know if you have noticed but there's been a pandemic for the last 18 months, yet we are one of the few teams in this league making a profit.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

12/1 Relegation on 10:59 - Aug 29 with 1366 viewspikeypaul

Hope you got on lads, 7/2 William Hill now.

The price was only ever going one way, with the hedge fund unwilling to spend a cent and cream off all the incomings,a healthy profit can be pocketed now, although I think I’ll run it out a little longer can see us hitting 2/1 before Christmas.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024