Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12/1 Relegation 07:06 - Aug 6 with 4161 viewspikeypaul

With the hedge fund making it clear the last 3 years they are not willing to invest a penny of their own money into the club and will sell anything and everything that has a value you will find worse 12/1 shots.It was 16/1 only last week the pros have already smashed into that and forced the price down.I got a bit of that and 14s but also topping up again at 12s

Obviously none of us want it to happen but one thing is for sure if you don’t want to play the bet out to it’s conclusion then at that price you will be able to lock in a profit at some point during the season.

To be fair the scum ‘owners’ hedge fund deserve nothing more than relegation having raped the club the last few years, whilst the fans have stood aside and happily and quietly bent over and been shafted then defended the hedge fund.

Let the abuse begin 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 7:20]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

12/1 Relegation on 02:01 - Sep 12 with 335 viewsDr_Parnassus

12/1 Relegation on 01:53 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

"Anyone still harping back to last season as proof that what we have this season is better, needs their heads tested."

So Ayew or the new players.

Everything I have read about you, is proving true unfortunately.

Never admit when you are wrong
Contradict yourself
Rather than simply admitting your obvious cock ups try and get the poster tangled up with trying to find long ago threads to prove it until they get bored and move on, luckily, I have recent proof you cocked up and you can prove all doubters wrong by being a man and admitting you cocked up.

Then you must have been reading I am straight to the point and am overwhelmingly correct then.

Where am I wrong? Where did I contradict myself? Where was my obvious cock ups?

You are sadly just saying words without actually addressing what it is I have (correctly) said.

I made the point that last year we were equalling club records so it’s a bit silly to be using this season to show how much better it is than that, when we have one league win all season, sit just above the relegation zone and can’t create anything of note at all.

You then said we had Ayew last year. I said yes we did, but we also performed well without him. Fact.

You then made the point that if we had him back this year then he would improve us. I agreed, but also made the point that if we were to do that, then we would have to give all our new signings back too.

You can’t have Ayew back plus all the new signings this year, it’s one or the other.

You either are trolling or you don’t understand the points you are making. I’m not sure which one it is yet, potentially a bit of both.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 2:03]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

12/1 Relegation on 02:19 - Sep 12 with 323 viewsWalterBoyd

12/1 Relegation on 02:01 - Sep 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Then you must have been reading I am straight to the point and am overwhelmingly correct then.

Where am I wrong? Where did I contradict myself? Where was my obvious cock ups?

You are sadly just saying words without actually addressing what it is I have (correctly) said.

I made the point that last year we were equalling club records so it’s a bit silly to be using this season to show how much better it is than that, when we have one league win all season, sit just above the relegation zone and can’t create anything of note at all.

You then said we had Ayew last year. I said yes we did, but we also performed well without him. Fact.

You then made the point that if we had him back this year then he would improve us. I agreed, but also made the point that if we were to do that, then we would have to give all our new signings back too.

You can’t have Ayew back plus all the new signings this year, it’s one or the other.

You either are trolling or you don’t understand the points you are making. I’m not sure which one it is yet, potentially a bit of both.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 2:03]

I assume English is not your first language, because you don't answer questions asked. Not a problem much of my family also struggle, although they can admit when they are wrong, can you.

Can you, do you, when was the last time you admitted you were wrong ?

You have been proven wrong tonight but if you are too stubborn to admit it, when was the last time on this website you admitted you were wrong ? We all make mistakes, just curious to know when you had the self awareness to admit you were?
12/1 Relegation on 02:27 - Sep 12 with 314 viewsDr_Parnassus

12/1 Relegation on 02:19 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

I assume English is not your first language, because you don't answer questions asked. Not a problem much of my family also struggle, although they can admit when they are wrong, can you.

Can you, do you, when was the last time you admitted you were wrong ?

You have been proven wrong tonight but if you are too stubborn to admit it, when was the last time on this website you admitted you were wrong ? We all make mistakes, just curious to know when you had the self awareness to admit you were?

Which question have you asked me that I haven’t answered?

I am rarely wrong, but when I am then I will recognise it. But I won’t be saying I’m wrong when I am not… which is what you seem to want me to do for some reason.

So which point that I have made are you disputing exactly? It appears you are just looking for attention.

Happy to give it, you are clearly having trouble sleeping.

12/1 Relegation on 02:29 - Sep 12 with 311 viewsWalterBoyd

12/1 Relegation on 02:27 - Sep 12 by Dr_Parnassus

Which question have you asked me that I haven’t answered?

I am rarely wrong, but when I am then I will recognise it. But I won’t be saying I’m wrong when I am not… which is what you seem to want me to do for some reason.

So which point that I have made are you disputing exactly? It appears you are just looking for attention.

Happy to give it, you are clearly having trouble sleeping.

You are clearly having trouble answering questions.

It should be easy. All there in black and white.
12/1 Relegation on 02:31 - Sep 12 with 309 viewsDr_Parnassus

12/1 Relegation on 02:29 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

You are clearly having trouble answering questions.

It should be easy. All there in black and white.

I have answered every question I have seen.

Admittedly I start skimming when you start emotionally ranting, so potentially missed one in amongst that.

Feel free to highlight the question you claim I have missed, should it exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024