Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Latty yesterday 13:52 - Aug 8 with 4368 viewsNotLoyal

I thought he was very strong in the air, and was well reffed too. Other officials would have sent him off.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Joel Latty yesterday on 14:02 - Aug 8 with 3414 viewsWhiterockin

Unless RM can sort him out he is a disaster waiting to happen.
Joel Latty yesterday on 14:10 - Aug 8 with 3382 viewsOptimisticJack

Joel Latty yesterday on 14:02 - Aug 8 by Whiterockin

Unless RM can sort him out he is a disaster waiting to happen.

Needs game time. Guehi looked a liability in his first few games.
Cut him some slack.

Optimisticjack

Joel Latty yesterday on 14:13 - Aug 8 with 3363 viewsjasper_T

Joel Latty yesterday on 14:10 - Aug 8 by OptimisticJack

Cut him some slack.

Guehi disappeared for a couple of months after that rough start.
Joel Latty yesterday on 14:19 - Aug 8 with 3342 viewsWhiterockin

Joel Latty yesterday on 14:10 - Aug 8 by OptimisticJack

Cut him some slack.

I have cut him slack by saying unless RM can sort him out.
Joel Latty yesterday on 14:33 - Aug 8 with 3278 viewsBadlands

Guehi was only really up to speed for the second half of last season but came good in a position something between full back & CB and still quite depended on Bennett and Cabango to cover him.
Labeaudiere is a 100% liability, not just because he's likely to be sent off but because he routinely gives away free kicks for no apparent reason and his passing is shocking. Some of his figures are inflated because teams attack his side when he's playing.
Was good in the air.
He needs to improve sharpish.
Yesterday
Cabango 6.25 - pass 86.2% - fouls 1
Latty 5.63 - pass 80.8 - fouls 3
Bennett 6.16 - pass - pass 92.6 - fouls 0

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joel Latty yesterday on 15:04 - Aug 8 with 3203 viewsOptimisticJack

Joel Latty yesterday on 14:19 - Aug 8 by Whiterockin

I have cut him slack by saying unless RM can sort him out.

I think he could do well under RM.
He's a good footballer lacking in confidence. Probably our most comfortable with the ball central defender.
Like you say hopefully we will see the best of him under RM.

Optimisticjack

Joel Latty yesterday on 15:20 - Aug 8 with 3171 viewsDr_Winston

He's the one remaining member of the squad who played with Coopers England u17's. The Ponty Goblin is probably the main reason he came here. The change of manager is probably more of an issue for him than some others.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joel Latty yesterday on 15:43 - Aug 8 with 3118 viewsAndyconky

Joel Latty yesterday on 15:20 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

He's the one remaining member of the squad who played with Coopers England u17's. The Ponty Goblin is probably the main reason he came here. The change of manager is probably more of an issue for him than some others.

Thought he was appalling apart from one crunching challenge. Giving the ball away when under no pressure whatsoever, positionaly very poor and very sluggish. IMHO he won't be first choice should we make signings. Obviously happen to be proven wrong.

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Login to get fewer ads

Joel Latty yesterday on 16:01 - Aug 8 with 3070 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's indecisive when he has the ball at his feet, regardless of whether he's under pressure or not.

However, his most glaring issue is his truly woeful positioning sense which causes him to be caught in front of attackers throughout the match and means he has to commit yellow card fouls to get back in to position.

He's not good enough to play at this level. Perhaps if we had two reliable centre backs alongside him, we could get away with playing him. However, both Cabango and Bennett are average at best and not capable of carrying him. Right now, he's the weakest link in our starting eleven.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Joel Latty yesterday on 16:21 - Aug 8 with 3039 viewsFlashberryjack

Labeaudiere is awful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joel Latty yesterday on 16:26 - Aug 8 with 3032 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea are stocked up with players like Latibeudiere. Some will be great players others will fall by the wayside into league 2. There is only one way to find out and that is play them. Joseph, Whittaker, the Cooper boys, Benda, Williams, Cullen and Garrick are all at the same stage of their careers.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joel Latty yesterday on 16:54 - Aug 8 with 2972 viewspencoedjack

Joel Latty yesterday on 15:20 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

The Ponty Goblin
Joel Latty yesterday on 17:02 - Aug 8 with 2944 viewsChief

Joel Latty yesterday on 16:26 - Aug 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea are stocked up with players like Latibeudiere. Some will be great players others will fall by the wayside into league 2. There is only one way to find out and that is play them. Joseph, Whittaker, the Cooper boys, Benda, Williams, Cullen and Garrick are all at the same stage of their careers.

Oh I thought you said you wanted the majority shareholders and the other money lender to loan the club more money presumably to buy more players? (Which would inevitably lead to less game for these young players we already have)

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Joel Latty yesterday on 17:38 - Aug 8 with 2870 viewsploppy

I thought he was a nightmare yesterday. The other two were marginally better but not by much.
Joel Latty yesterday on 17:57 - Aug 8 with 2833 viewsChief

Of all of them, I'd have thought Lati would have coped the best with the style of play change as he's more mobile and agile. But he's still making fundamental errors.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Joel Latty yesterday on 17:58 - Aug 8 with 2827 viewsCatullus

Latty was poor yesterday but he wasn't the only one and like the others, doesn't he deserve some time to prove himself?

We've had one game, our NEW manager has had less than a week to prepare a team shorn of it's best player and the loan player who impressed, to put in players who are new or who hardly played last season AND to change the style of play too.

What did people expect, that'd we'd instantly be like we were under Laudrup or Rodgers after they had 6 months here? We are a new work in progress. Some people need to sit back and smell the coffee, Martin and the players all need time, they need patience and support. If, come january there is no improvement or we are worse then feel free to rip in but can't we show some balance right now?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joel Latty yesterday on 20:32 - Aug 8 with 2716 viewsFlashberryjack

Joel Latty yesterday on 17:58 - Aug 8 by Catullus

Latty was poor yesterday but he wasn't the only one and like the others, doesn't he deserve some time to prove himself?

We've had one game, our NEW manager has had less than a week to prepare a team shorn of it's best player and the loan player who impressed, to put in players who are new or who hardly played last season AND to change the style of play too.

What did people expect, that'd we'd instantly be like we were under Laudrup or Rodgers after they had 6 months here? We are a new work in progress. Some people need to sit back and smell the coffee, Martin and the players all need time, they need patience and support. If, come january there is no improvement or we are worse then feel free to rip in but can't we show some balance right now?

He's been here for a while, enough time to realise that he's not very good, and that was highlighted in the pre-season games, he was bloody awful.

Hello

Joel Latty yesterday on 20:43 - Aug 8 with 2697 viewsReslovenSwan1

This is a problem RM has inherited. Latibeaudiere has only ever played 14 senior games. The same as Guehi at the start of last season. He will need time to find his feet. This applies to a number of Swansea prospects. Loans do not often end well with good players like Connor Roberts and Dan James not getting a kick.

Two or three of these player need 46 games with the likes of Torquay, Yeovil or Wrexham. Big Ben even went to TNS.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joel Latty yesterday on 21:04 - Aug 8 with 2664 viewsCatullus

Joel Latty yesterday on 20:32 - Aug 8 by Flashberryjack

He's been here for a while, enough time to realise that he's not very good, and that was highlighted in the pre-season games, he was bloody awful.

He's been here a while and was hardly used, he was coached by Cooper for a completely different way of playing. Whatever happened to a fair chance?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Joel Latty yesterday on 21:48 - Aug 8 with 2616 viewsFlashberryjack

Joel Latty yesterday on 21:04 - Aug 8 by Catullus

He's been here a while and was hardly used, he was coached by Cooper for a completely different way of playing. Whatever happened to a fair chance?

He was hardly used for a reason, but ok, give him time.

Hello

Joel Latty yesterday on 21:52 - Aug 8 with 2609 viewsbuilthjack

He has come to far West. His driver should have chucked him out at Newport. Thats his level.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joel Latty yesterday on 08:40 - Aug 9 with 2478 viewsMagic_Michu

Joel Latty yesterday on 17:38 - Aug 8 by ploppy

I thought he was a nightmare yesterday. The other two were marginally better but not by much.

I thought Cabango was good… Bennett poor, Latibeaudiere awful

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Joel Latty yesterday on 08:51 - Aug 9 with 2468 viewsone_upmanship

This is just a confidence issue. He’s a good player.
Joel Latty yesterday on 09:21 - Aug 9 with 2440 viewsBadlands

Joel Latty yesterday on 08:40 - Aug 9 by Magic_Michu

I thought Cabango was good… Bennett poor, Latibeaudiere awful

Of course Cabango was was good but he's become the attack target for some.
Bennett is a solid defender and Latibeaudiere might improve as did Guehi but he has a reckless straek the loanee didn’t.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joel Latty yesterday on 14:23 - Aug 9 with 2313 viewsCatullus

Joel Latty yesterday on 21:48 - Aug 8 by Flashberryjack

He was hardly used for a reason, but ok, give him time.

That reason being Cooper kept picking the same players regardless. He kept picking Hourihane despite his being a complete liability.

Is that the game now, criticise the previous manger for a lot of things but then criticise the players he rarely used for being rusty and needing time to adjust?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024