Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last away game of the season overnighter 19:35 - Aug 8 with 31483 viewsKeithHaynes

Seem it’s quite been well received.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City
Saturday April 30th 2022
Kick off 3pm

Where to book
Nottingham Castle Marina hotel ( premier lodge ) currently £72 with refund up to 28 days before arrival. Or a bit more with full refund any time. Address : Castle Marina Park, Castle Bridge Road, Nottingham, NG7 1GX.

If the game gets switched to a Sunday we will know well before that date I would think. That won’t affect a Saturday night booking. Friday causes more issues but hanging about won’t get anything arranged. And anyway you can get a refund.

Who is up for it then ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:48 - Aug 8 with 11749 viewsFlashberryjack

Could be a deciding game for promotion or relegation.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:16 - Aug 8 with 11710 viewsGVJack

Will there be women there?
Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:52 - Aug 8 with 11673 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:16 - Aug 8 by GVJack

Will there be women there?

Just people 👍

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:56 - Aug 8 with 11671 viewsGVJack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:52 - Aug 8 by KeithHaynes

Just people 👍

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:59 - Aug 8 with 11662 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:56 - Aug 8 by GVJack

See you there.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:27 - Aug 8 with 11639 viewsBoundy

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:52 - Aug 8 by KeithHaynes

Just people 👍

pity I'd rather animals , much more trustworthy

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:19 - Aug 8 with 11589 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:27 - Aug 8 by Boundy

pity I'd rather animals , much more trustworthy

That's me sorted then 😁
Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:22 - Aug 8 with 11553 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:19 - Aug 8 by Fireboy2

That's me sorted then 😁

I am in

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:35 - Aug 8 with 11543 viewsbuilthjack

For the cheapskates, the Travelodge down the road is doing the Saturday night for £29.99 for a twin room, paid in advance.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 09:34 - Aug 9 with 11476 viewsSwans9

Travelodge will do 1.6m from ground Fri to Monday 83 quid. Staycation is over 2022 back to normal prices.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:58 - Aug 10 with 11160 viewsbuilthjack

Blackpool in March looks inviting. Loads of hotels on the Friday and Saturday nights for £30 for a twin room.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:08 - Aug 10 with 11117 views73__73

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:58 - Aug 10 by builthjack

Blackpool in March looks inviting. Loads of hotels on the Friday and Saturday nights for £30 for a twin room.

Please stay away from England

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:44 - Aug 10 with 11132 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:08 - Aug 10 by 73__73

Please stay away from England

Will go by boat. Irish Sea.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:56 - Aug 12 with 10939 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:58 - Aug 10 by builthjack

You could stay at south shore fire station if you are quiet 🤣
Last away game of the season overnighter on 12:19 - Aug 12 with 10940 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:56 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

You could stay at south shore fire station if you are quiet 🤣

Quiet??
haha

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:43 - Aug 12 with 10884 viewsonehunglow

I truly hope I am not tempting fate but I'd like to attend this weekend.
Obviously, none of us can assume anything but the thought of meeting
Killy
Trampi
Builty and Eddie the Fireman
Cat
Lohengrin
Waynekerr
loyal and
Keith the Guvna. (It's about time ).

would send my juices into overflow. I am in touch with warwick and we could arrange an English lesson in a suitable pub and maybe some readings of classic English poems;even Gwalia Deserta XV . I could bring a harmonica along and do Yma o Hyd in Am .

Here's hoping .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:14 - Aug 13 with 10719 viewsbonymine

Sounds an interesting proposition lads I’ll see how many I can get on board 🤞👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:29 - Aug 14 with 10635 viewsBillyChong

Will there be a visit to Hooters on the itinerary?
Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:31 - Aug 14 with 10532 viewsmax936

A weekend with a group of Bellends......... And Richie, what could possibly go wrong

Why not count me in

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:23 - Aug 15 with 10472 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:31 - Aug 14 by max936

A weekend with a group of Bellends......... And Richie, what could possibly go wrong

Why not count me in

I will bring a crate of Butty

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:24 - Aug 15 with 10447 viewsmax936

Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:23 - Aug 15 by builthjack

I will bring a crate of Butty

Just the one !!

Not sure I'll be there in truth Builthy. I'd had a couple of beers with my Indian last night and replied to thread

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:49 - Aug 15 with 10448 viewscontroversial_jack

Isn't Nottingham a bit of a rough city? With lot's of jacks there it could get a bit feisty.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:18 - Aug 15 with 10411 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:49 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

Isn't Nottingham a bit of a rough city? With lot's of jacks there it could get a bit feisty.

Not at all.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:42 - Aug 15 with 10387 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 16:24 - Aug 15 by max936

Just the one !!

Not sure I'll be there in truth Builthy. I'd had a couple of beers with my Indian last night and replied to thread

It's a long time until the end of April. Never say never.
I will bring a crate for you and a crate for me, and some pop for loyal.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 02:13 - Aug 29 with 9513 viewsWalterBoyd

Nottingham is rough as hell.

Not the football fans, least of your worries.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024