Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last away game of the season overnighter 19:35 - Aug 8 with 31831 viewsKeithHaynes

Seem it’s quite been well received.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City
Saturday April 30th 2022
Kick off 3pm

Where to book
Nottingham Castle Marina hotel ( premier lodge ) currently £72 with refund up to 28 days before arrival. Or a bit more with full refund any time. Address : Castle Marina Park, Castle Bridge Road, Nottingham, NG7 1GX.

If the game gets switched to a Sunday we will know well before that date I would think. That won’t affect a Saturday night booking. Friday causes more issues but hanging about won’t get anything arranged. And anyway you can get a refund.

Who is up for it then ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:03 - Aug 29 with 5305 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 02:13 - Aug 29 by WalterBoyd

Nottingham is rough as hell.

Not the football fans, least of your worries.

Great nights out there 👍

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:56 - Aug 29 with 5292 viewsWalterBoyd

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:03 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

Great nights out there 👍

Me to.

I have family living there, still rough as hell though,

It was only 2-3 years ago it was number 1 for worst place to live in the U.K.

I did highlight this to them and recommended a move back to Wales 🙂.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 01:15 - Sep 8 with 4853 viewsRonaldStump

Is this trip vaccinated only

(He She Him)

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:56 - Sep 8 with 4749 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 01:15 - Sep 8 by RonaldStump

Is this trip vaccinated only

No, just Ronald Trumpton free.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 09:29 - Sep 9 with 4708 viewsRonaldStump

Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:56 - Sep 8 by Fireboy2

No, just Ronald Trumpton free.

Sounds like fun. See you there

(He She Him)

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:04 - Sep 10 with 4593 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 09:29 - Sep 9 by RonaldStump

Sounds like fun. See you there

You will be the one sat on a beer barrel in the pub car park

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:08 - Sep 10 with 4551 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:04 - Sep 10 by builthjack

Playing a banjo.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:25 - Sep 10 with 4553 viewsDJack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:08 - Sep 10 by Fireboy2

Playing a banjo.

The extra fingers will certainly help him.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Last away game of the season overnighter on 14:26 - Sep 11 with 4487 viewsRonaldStump

Last away game of the season overnighter on 13:04 - Sep 10 by builthjack

Wow ..I'm definitely not missing this.

(He She Him)

Last away game of the season overnighter on 07:08 - Sep 23 with 3947 viewsbuilthjack

So its against Steve Cooper's team. Should be a good turn out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 17:55 - Sep 24 with 3877 viewsCountyJim

If County not in contention I'll be up for it
Last away game of the season overnighter on 20:48 - Sep 24 with 3863 viewsbonymine

Last away game of the season overnighter on 07:08 - Sep 23 by builthjack

So its against Steve Cooper's team. Should be a good turn out.

If he’s still there 🤔🤔🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:46 - Sep 30 with 3589 viewsdonnybackspin

Great city, great night out, lived there for 3 years before coming home to Swansea.

We will stay at the Village Hotel.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 11:53 - Oct 19 with 2970 viewsbuilthjack

This game could be for a play off spot. Book those hotels fks.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:31 - Oct 19 with 2942 viewsJackUlation

Nah! we will be promoted by then.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 06:28 - Oct 30 with 2576 viewsbuilthjack

Hotel prices trebled. A lot of rooms must have been booked.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:52 - Oct 30 with 2528 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 06:28 - Oct 30 by builthjack

Hotel prices trebled. A lot of rooms must have been booked.

I haven't, will probably do the normal thing do it in a day.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 00:59 - Oct 31 with 2513 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:52 - Oct 30 by Fireboy2

I haven't, will probably do the normal thing do it in a day.

Oi oi, overnighter mate, I’m coming over especially for you to buy me a beer. I’m booked.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 21:02 - Oct 31 with 2473 viewsdonnybackspin

Just booked the Village Hotel and it was only £85.
Last away game of the season overnighter on 08:43 - Nov 1 with 2423 viewsonehunglow

Last away game of the season overnighter on 00:59 - Oct 31 by KeithHaynes

Oi oi, overnighter mate, I’m coming over especially for you to buy me a beer. I’m booked.

What about me.
Eddie ignores me which is fair enough but would you.
I

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:09 - Nov 1 with 2377 viewsKeithHaynes

Last away game of the season overnighter on 08:43 - Nov 1 by onehunglow

What about me.
Eddie ignores me which is fair enough but would you.
I

I ignore nobody ever. Especially fellow jacks.
Probably a bit more ruthless in the flesh than on here, but this is for the family.
I drink vodka.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:39 - Nov 1 with 2369 viewsonehunglow

Last away game of the season overnighter on 19:09 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

I ignore nobody ever. Especially fellow jacks.
Probably a bit more ruthless in the flesh than on here, but this is for the family.
I drink vodka.

You look a rough boy whereas I look sweet as candy.
Only goes to show how appearances can deceive.
I ll have a rolled Daily Mail under my arm;drink Perrier with a slice of (fresh)orange and several sherbet dips in my pocket.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:14 - Nov 9 with 2194 viewsKeithHaynes

This thread is open to everyone of course, good chance to meet people face to face.
Have some beers / non alcoholic drinks and a memorable time.

Last away game of the season overnighter on 22:04 - Nov 9 with 2157 viewsbuilthjack

Last away game of the season overnighter on 18:14 - Nov 9 by KeithHaynes

This thread is open to everyone of course, good chance to meet people face to face.
Have some beers / non alcoholic drinks and a memorable time.

Junior will need a weekend off baby duties by then

Last away game of the season overnighter on 23:08 - Nov 9 with 2143 viewsFireboy2

Last away game of the season overnighter on 00:59 - Oct 31 by KeithHaynes

Oh well thats me told then 🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024