Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C 15:10 - Aug 9 with 4570 viewsSwansIndependent

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea City squad 9th Aug 2021 15:06
There is an issue, and let’s not beat about the bush to think there isn’t. What that issue is, or more to the point when that issue occurred is always going to be down to conjecture and speculation. If the people who write for this website knew, or I knew personally you would already know. Obviously taking into consideration our very thorough evaluation process on information that is constantly being made available to this website. 0

Exclusive above
Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:14 - Aug 9 with 3054 views34dfgdf54

oh Dear
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:15 - Aug 9 with 3052 viewsKeithHaynes

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:14 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

oh Dear

Plenty of positives to come out of it, I hope.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:20 - Aug 9 with 3009 viewsjasper_T

The picture looks like he's enjoying a day on the beach, not training.
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:20 - Aug 9 with 3009 views34dfgdf54

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:15 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

Plenty of positives to come out of it, I hope.

Few murmurings that all is not well though unfortunately. Needs a goal tomorrow and the tough start for him here will soon be forgotten I'm hoping.

The squad number thing I found odd.
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 2990 viewsKeithHaynes

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:20 - Aug 9 by jasper_T

The picture looks like he's enjoying a day on the beach, not training.

Take it from me, the minute you lift your leg off the floor it’s training 😂 The point of course is he should have been in the swansea squad.

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:04 - Aug 9 with 2784 viewsmax936

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:14 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

oh Dear

I said the other day perhaps there's been words exchanged and from that he's persona non grata, doesn't bode well for his time here for me, or Martin just doesn't fancy him strange that though as they both have just arrived.
Not a great look for Martin, Piroe or the Club.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:35 - Aug 9 with 2660 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So this is old news really? This happened before the Blackburn game? I hope he’s back training with the squad and getting ready for tomorrow

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:44 - Aug 9 with 2626 viewsmax936

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:35 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

So this is old news really? This happened before the Blackburn game? I hope he’s back training with the squad and getting ready for tomorrow

Maybe old news, maybe on going news, time will tell, does he start tomorrow, his he sub, does he start and get taken off early, might see a pattern emerge over the next few weeks, or its a storm in a thimble, hope its the latter.
My feeling is that words have been said, maybe the boy come here for Cooper and he's not happy he's gone.
I think Keith is being a tease and gauging opinion
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 16:52]

Login to get fewer ads

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:49 - Aug 9 with 2600 viewsjackrmee

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:44 - Aug 9 by max936

Maybe old news, maybe on going news, time will tell, does he start tomorrow, his he sub, does he start and get taken off early, might see a pattern emerge over the next few weeks, or its a storm in a thimble, hope its the latter.
My feeling is that words have been said, maybe the boy come here for Cooper and he's not happy he's gone.
I think Keith is being a tease and gauging opinion
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 16:52]

He's defo gonna get a chance tomorrow.
My hope is he takes it with both hands and smashes in a hatrick. Give the gaffer no choice than to play you in the next one.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:51 - Aug 9 with 2587 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:49 - Aug 9 by jackrmee

He's defo gonna get a chance tomorrow.
My hope is he takes it with both hands and smashes in a hatrick. Give the gaffer no choice than to play you in the next one.

Sounds like he definitely needs a confidence booster. A goal at reading coupled with a good hardworking performance should set him up nicely for Saturday night

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 17:08 - Aug 9 with 2528 viewsKeithHaynes

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:35 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Well, it’s three days old.
But at least you now know where Piroe was on Friday when he should have been included in the squad.

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 17:48 - Aug 9 with 2383 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 17:08 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

But at least you now know where Piroe was on Friday when he should have been included in the squad.

Gotcha. I’m just relieved there hasn’t been another bust up . For a second I thought he’d been dumped out of the squad for tomorrow at reading too

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 2378 viewsjackrmee

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 17:08 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

Martin said he spoke to Piroe on Friday and informed him that he wouldn't be playing til Tuesday.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 2378 viewsKeithHaynes

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 17:48 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Gotcha. I’m just relieved there hasn’t been another bust up . For a second I thought he’d been dumped out of the squad for tomorrow at reading too

Hope not 😂
Give him a run of six games 👍

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 21:38 - Aug 9 with 2021 viewsAndyCole

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 17:50 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

Hope not 😂
Give him a run of six games 👍

It's the least he deserves. Ruthless Russell making a name for himself early doors, it seems.

- JP jettisoned from the squad way beyond the 11th hour ahead of our big opener
- JP stripped of the #9 jersey

Harsh, to say the least.

Let's hope Martin cuts his cloth appropriately, and in the right way.

The way in which he reigned in his cloth in the 2nd half doesn't bodde well for the courage of his convictions.

Reading line-up, initial tactics, and Martin's strength of his convictions will be interesting. Let's see if he again reverts to dropping our best player way too deep to accommodate our (new)defensive deficiencies.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 11:10 - Aug 10 with 1795 viewsjackrmee

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 21:38 - Aug 9 by AndyCole

It's the least he deserves. Ruthless Russell making a name for himself early doors, it seems.

- JP jettisoned from the squad way beyond the 11th hour ahead of our big opener
- JP stripped of the #9 jersey

Harsh, to say the least.

Let's hope Martin cuts his cloth appropriately, and in the right way.

The way in which he reigned in his cloth in the 2nd half doesn't bodde well for the courage of his convictions.

Reading line-up, initial tactics, and Martin's strength of his convictions will be interesting. Let's see if he again reverts to dropping our best player way too deep to accommodate our (new)defensive deficiencies.

Piroe was stripped of the #9?
I thought it just hadn't been allocated yet?

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 11:54 - Aug 10 with 1750 viewsjasper_T

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 11:10 - Aug 10 by jackrmee

Piroe was stripped of the #9?
I thought it just hadn't been allocated yet?

He wore it against Southampton when everyone else was in proper numbers (not 1-11 as in previous friendlies).
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 11:58 - Aug 10 with 1740 viewsWhiterockin

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 11:54 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

He wore it against Southampton when everyone else was in proper numbers (not 1-11 as in previous friendlies).

Could this be the reason behind the "disagreement".
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 12:01 - Aug 10 with 1725 viewsThrasher6

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 11:58 - Aug 10 by Whiterockin

Could this be the reason behind the "disagreement".

Maybe.....there is always something "precious" about players demanding a certain number jersey. I wouldn't be surprised if Martin had a falling out over it....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 12:08 - Aug 10 with 1713 viewsjackrmee

Strange one.

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 1631 viewsjasper_T

Strange enough that Lowe went from 9 to 10 in the first place.
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 1625 viewsjackrmee

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 13:09 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

Strange enough that Lowe went from 9 to 10 in the first place.

My guess is, there's another player due to arrive who they want to lure with the number 9 and a starting spot.

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:56 - Aug 10 with 1505 viewsmax936

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 13:11 - Aug 10 by jackrmee

My guess is, there's another player due to arrive who they want to lure with the number 9 and a starting spot.

It won't be Messi sadly
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 15:57]

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:06 - Aug 10 with 1473 viewsJJJack

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 15:56 - Aug 10 by max936

It won't be Messi sadly
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 15:57]

To be fair though, I don't see Messi as a No.9....at least not these days as he's too old. But he'd be a decent replacement for George Byers.

Who is this Piroe chap anyway?
Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:11 - Aug 10 with 1460 viewsmax936

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea C on 16:06 - Aug 10 by JJJack

To be fair though, I don't see Messi as a No.9....at least not these days as he's too old. But he'd be a decent replacement for George Byers.

Who is this Piroe chap anyway?

Yeah an 8 or a 10, we don't need one of those, anyway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024