Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets. 08:14 - Aug 10 with 3454 viewsItchySphincter

Has everyone received theirs or able to see in app?

We moved seats and I've received nothing - either in the app or by post.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Season tickets. on 09:36 - Aug 10 with 3393 viewspencoedjack

It seems a little amateurish that people (me included) are waiting for there ST cards 5 days before the first home game.

I had confirmation of seat change on the 6th April so surely they could have been sent out before the apparent mass send out today.
Season tickets. on 09:40 - Aug 10 with 3388 viewsmonmouth

Do the old ones still work if you haven't changed seats? I'm behind the curve on this now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Season tickets. on 10:37 - Aug 10 with 3355 viewsAndyconky

Season tickets. on 09:40 - Aug 10 by monmouth

Do the old ones still work if you haven't changed seats? I'm behind the curve on this now.

Mine now has

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Season tickets. on 11:13 - Aug 10 with 3319 viewsKGriz16

Becoming worried now, tbh. I've seen fans saying yesterday afternoon they could find theirs on the Swansea city FC app under the Jacks tab. I've looked yesterday, and this morning to find nothing. Apparently it's being done in section so not all fans at once. But, I mean - come on. The week of the fixture isn't good enough really is it?
Season tickets. on 11:17 - Aug 10 with 3309 viewsbuilthjack

We bought one more for this season. It hasn’t arrived yet.
Skeleton staff in the ticket office isn’t helping. The ones left there are fully stretched. Not enough staff to answer the phones.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets. on 11:21 - Aug 10 with 3305 viewsfbreath

Anyone know answer to Monny query above?

I logged into app on my mobile just now and can't see season ticket in there.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Season tickets. on 12:18 - Aug 10 with 3275 viewsskettyparkjack

I was told earlier after getting through to the ticket office that the cards are going to be sent out today so you should have it in the post tomorrow or Thursday.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 12:46]
Season tickets. on 12:48 - Aug 10 with 3225 viewsangryjack

Season tickets. on 12:18 - Aug 10 by skettyparkjack

I was told earlier after getting through to the ticket office that the cards are going to be sent out today so you should have it in the post tomorrow or Thursday.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2021 12:46]

Had mine this morning
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets. on 13:21 - Aug 10 with 3201 viewsAguycalledJack

Season tickets. on 11:21 - Aug 10 by fbreath

Anyone know answer to Monny query above?

I logged into app on my mobile just now and can't see season ticket in there.

If youve not changed seats I’m pretty sure that no new card will be issued and the old one from 2019/20 season should work.

I had my ticket on my phone from the 2019/20 season. It used to say pass expired. I opened it Monday and it appears to have been reactivated. 👍
Season tickets. on 15:08 - Aug 10 with 3133 viewsItchySphincter

No, that's why I asked. You need a new card which they send automatically if you've changed seats, apparently. We only moved because the stupid app on my phone wouldn't allow us to select our usual seats, which was a technical brain fart I think, but I didn't mind because it moved us up more towards the halfway. Wish I'd just rung them up now...

Season tickets. on 15:59 - Aug 10 with 3094 viewsCatullus

Both our seasons showed up on th App about 2 hours ago, just after I got a message saying the ST's would be visible by Wednesday evening.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season tickets. on 17:04 - Aug 10 with 3051 viewsTreforys_Jack

Season tickets. on 15:59 - Aug 10 by Catullus

Both our seasons showed up on th App about 2 hours ago, just after I got a message saying the ST's would be visible by Wednesday evening.

Where on the app cat ?
Season tickets. on 17:46 - Aug 10 with 3026 viewsTreforys_Jack

Season tickets. on 17:04 - Aug 10 by Treforys_Jack

Where on the app cat ?

No worries, done it. Just needed to update app and sign back in.
Season tickets. on 18:57 - Aug 10 with 2970 viewsalltjack

Had mine this morning, now officialy a Senior Jack
Season tickets. on 19:09 - Aug 10 with 2949 views3swan

Latest update from the club

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/update-2021-22-season-ticket-holders
Season tickets. on 17:41 - Aug 11 with 2774 viewsKGriz16

On app, and recieved Season ticket card which I never asked for (not complaining)
Season tickets. on 17:59 - Aug 11 with 2757 viewsCatullus

Season tickets. on 17:41 - Aug 11 by KGriz16

On app, and recieved Season ticket card which I never asked for (not complaining)

We got our cards today. I was happy to use the App.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season tickets. on 18:22 - Aug 11 with 2732 viewsbuilthjack

They sent us new season ticket cards today. They renewed our 3 existing, plus issued the new season ticket.
So 4 shiny new cards.

** I should have said they all arrived today **
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 18:23]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Season tickets. on 09:28 - Aug 14 with 2500 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am worried about that, I keep my old season tickets. It is so long since I used the last one that I am not sure I have the right one. I am 80% convinced I am ok but there is still that nagging doubt.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Season tickets. on 17:06 - Aug 14 with 2393 viewsItchySphincter

Season tickets. on 09:28 - Aug 14 by Private_Partz

I am worried about that, I keep my old season tickets. It is so long since I used the last one that I am not sure I have the right one. I am 80% convinced I am ok but there is still that nagging doubt.....

Sorry, last time I replied I misread Mon’s post. You can use your old ST if you haven’t moved seats but if the barcode has worn off you might have to go to the club shop first.

To be fair the club did leave it a bit late and it was a bit clunky - we had three cards delivered in three separate posts even though the renewal was done together, but some of the moaning on social media has been bordering on hysterical. I’ve seen people who have received the card in the app starting multiple posts about ‘a joke of a club’ because they haven’t received plastic cards??!! WTF is that about?

Season tickets. on 17:12 - Aug 14 with 2381 viewsTreforys_Jack

Season tickets. on 17:06 - Aug 14 by ItchySphincter

Sorry, last time I replied I misread Mon’s post. You can use your old ST if you haven’t moved seats but if the barcode has worn off you might have to go to the club shop first.

To be fair the club did leave it a bit late and it was a bit clunky - we had three cards delivered in three separate posts even though the renewal was done together, but some of the moaning on social media has been bordering on hysterical. I’ve seen people who have received the card in the app starting multiple posts about ‘a joke of a club’ because they haven’t received plastic cards??!! WTF is that about?

It's basic customer management, I changed 3 seats and yet to recieve the tickets. Tried ringing the ticket office for the last 2 days, get through all the menus then cuts off. Hopefully the e-ticket works okay. It's not like the date of the 1st game has crept up on the club. Anyway looking forward to football masterclass.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024