Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 39935 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:08 - Oct 27 with 931 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:57 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

It is the same reporting system that has been in place for decades.
The results in the past were never questioned as being too high, in fact they were estimated (a Prof word) to be between 10 and 100 times too low due to how the system operated.
The CDC listed these adverse effects before the Vaccines were used, many doctors and scientists also predicted that the design of the Vaccines would have a problem with more adverse effects.

But of course they could be open to abuse, but why weren't they in the past?
Who is going to sit down at their computers and generate a couple of million adverse effects without someone noticing that they are coming from the same IP addresses?

Sadly there will be some who will do it. I appreciate that it would have been open to abuse before but we’re living in a different world now.

The reach of a few prominent anti-vaxxers is wide.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:14 - Oct 27 with 928 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:59 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, perhaps I should explain the data for you.
The 47x is not 47/million.
it is 47 times as many as the Flu Vaccines caused

How many 12-17 year olds die from the flu vaccine out of interest? Do you have this figure to hand?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:34 - Oct 27 with 902 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:14 - Oct 27 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

How many 12-17 year olds die from the flu vaccine out of interest? Do you have this figure to hand?

No, I don't have it to hand.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:35 - Oct 27 with 911 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:34 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

No, I don't have it to hand.

The only reason I ask is because if out of the countless billions of 12 year olds who get the flu jab every year hardly any of them die then 47 x hardly anything is still hardly anything isn’t it?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:20 - Oct 27 with 893 viewsProfessor

Some info on VAERS and its potential manipulation

https://theconversation.com/amp/unverified-reports-of-vaccine-side-effects-in-va

https://www.science.org/content/article/antivaccine-activists-use-government-dat

It casts a huge shadow of doubt on anything extrapolated from VAERS

Flu vaccines are also very safe. About 1 in 900,000
Serious adverse reactions in U.K.. this may also decrease as we move from vaccines made in embryonated eggs to cell culture as most are anaphylactic reactions.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:43 - Oct 27 with 851 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:20 - Oct 27 by Professor

Some info on VAERS and its potential manipulation

https://theconversation.com/amp/unverified-reports-of-vaccine-side-effects-in-va

https://www.science.org/content/article/antivaccine-activists-use-government-dat

It casts a huge shadow of doubt on anything extrapolated from VAERS

Flu vaccines are also very safe. About 1 in 900,000
Serious adverse reactions in U.K.. this may also decrease as we move from vaccines made in embryonated eggs to cell culture as most are anaphylactic reactions.

The first link has incorrect data.
VAERs is a self reporting system, but it is also supposed to be the official medical health care's reporting sysytem as well.
In fact when Vaccines are on Emergency Authorisation I think you will find it is a legal requirement for every adverse event known to the medical profession to be reported.
Except they are not, many medical whistleblowers have come forward to say it is not being used. In fact it is such a laborious process the medical profession hate it as waste hours of their time trying to fill in the claims.
In fact I believe it is the Vaccine Manufacturers responsiblity to supply reports based on VAERs, they have not done so for years.

As well as that the Medicare database has 3 times the number of deaths registered for their limited patient base than all the VAERs reports for suupposedly everybody in the country.

The second article merely repeats the claim that because the data is not verified it can't be used for analysis.
But neither is the data for previous Vaccines, so the comparisons are still oranges to oranges.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 20:44]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:52 - Oct 27 with 843 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The US CDC now authorises 4 vaccinations for immunocompromised people who have hd mRNA vaccines.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/covid-19-vaccines-
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:00 - Oct 27 with 841 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:43 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

The first link has incorrect data.
VAERs is a self reporting system, but it is also supposed to be the official medical health care's reporting sysytem as well.
In fact when Vaccines are on Emergency Authorisation I think you will find it is a legal requirement for every adverse event known to the medical profession to be reported.
Except they are not, many medical whistleblowers have come forward to say it is not being used. In fact it is such a laborious process the medical profession hate it as waste hours of their time trying to fill in the claims.
In fact I believe it is the Vaccine Manufacturers responsiblity to supply reports based on VAERs, they have not done so for years.

As well as that the Medicare database has 3 times the number of deaths registered for their limited patient base than all the VAERs reports for suupposedly everybody in the country.

The second article merely repeats the claim that because the data is not verified it can't be used for analysis.
But neither is the data for previous Vaccines, so the comparisons are still oranges to oranges.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2021 20:44]

Yeah ok. Like you always know more than people who work on this stuff.

Most arrogant narcissistic idiot on here

At least stump is just nuts
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:12 - Oct 27 with 822 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:00 - Oct 27 by Professor

You also fail to understand how social sciences research is done. It’s not just ‘data’ but finding out perceptions and drivers. The whole point he article makes is that VAERS was rarely reported to and only attracted interest because of a drive by anti-Vaxxers. A key point is the massive increase in Google searches. That’s a surprisingly accurate way to understand what is interesting people , what’s newsworthy. If, as seems highly likely , VAERS was targeted the n any comparison is meaningless. And once again people who are actually researching this area (social drivers of vaccine hesitancy) are rubbished at your altar of lack of understanding.
You do realise a lot of this is qualitative and not something you can crunch in Excel (though no one used that in science now). You simply don’t have the understanding of what this type of research involves or produces

If you read it in ‘welovetrump.com’ you would be all over it.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:02 - Oct 28 with 757 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:12 - Oct 27 by Professor

You also fail to understand how social sciences research is done. It’s not just ‘data’ but finding out perceptions and drivers. The whole point he article makes is that VAERS was rarely reported to and only attracted interest because of a drive by anti-Vaxxers. A key point is the massive increase in Google searches. That’s a surprisingly accurate way to understand what is interesting people , what’s newsworthy. If, as seems highly likely , VAERS was targeted the n any comparison is meaningless. And once again people who are actually researching this area (social drivers of vaccine hesitancy) are rubbished at your altar of lack of understanding.
You do realise a lot of this is qualitative and not something you can crunch in Excel (though no one used that in science now). You simply don’t have the understanding of what this type of research involves or produces

If you read it in ‘welovetrump.com’ you would be all over it.

Talking to yourself now.

So, let's take the premise that anti-vaxxers drove the COVID vaccine AEs, they have known about VAERS for years so why have they only targeted them, why haven't they been attacking all vaccines for the last decade.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:37 - Oct 28 with 750 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:02 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Talking to yourself now.

So, let's take the premise that anti-vaxxers drove the COVID vaccine AEs, they have known about VAERS for years so why have they only targeted them, why haven't they been attacking all vaccines for the last decade.

I’m guessing but I’d have thought there’s a number of reasons.

1) There’s not been a vaccine rollout of similar scale, speed or breadth.
2) The use of tech for spreading propaganda has never been so prominent
3) There’s a general rise of conspiracy theorists of all sorts - COVID is a gift to these bad actors as there is now big money to be made.
4) I can’t think of another time where a medical issue (maybe Medicare in the US) is so closely tied to political leanings. Politics is leading medical opinion.

These are just hypotheses - I can’t properly evidence any of them.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:44 - Oct 28 with 744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:00 - Oct 27 by Professor

Please point out, with facts where the information that I presented is wrong.

CDC on the VAERS system.
Quotes.

4. Healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers are required by law to report certain events after vaccination.
6. If VAERS detects a pattern of adverse events following vaccination, other vaccine safety monitoring systems conduct follow up studies.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/index.html
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:49 - Oct 28 with 746 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:44 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

CDC on the VAERS system.
Quotes.

4. Healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers are required by law to report certain events after vaccination.
6. If VAERS detects a pattern of adverse events following vaccination, other vaccine safety monitoring systems conduct follow up studies.

I think you forgot to highlight number 5.

5. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event. A report to VAERS does not mean the vaccine caused the event.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:44 - Oct 28 with 735 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:49 - Oct 28 by Gwyn737

I think you forgot to highlight number 5.

5. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event. A report to VAERS does not mean the vaccine caused the event.

That is why number 6 is important.
They are supposed to take all those trends that appear and establish the facts and report them.
Any idea how many Vaccine deaths have had autopsies, because I have no idea?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:56 - Oct 28 with 738 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:44 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

That is why number 6 is important.
They are supposed to take all those trends that appear and establish the facts and report them.
Any idea how many Vaccine deaths have had autopsies, because I have no idea?

Nor me.

Is that what “follow up studies” are? Autopsies?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:04 - Oct 28 with 731 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 13:56 - Oct 28 by Gwyn737

Nor me.

Is that what “follow up studies” are? Autopsies?

I should think that is the starting point.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:15 - Oct 28 with 731 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:04 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

I should think that is the starting point.

Fair enough.

It really shows the limitations of self reporting when to get true data, autopsies are necessitated.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:46 - Oct 28 with 723 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:15 - Oct 28 by Gwyn737

Fair enough.

It really shows the limitations of self reporting when to get true data, autopsies are necessitated.

Did you see the videos on the ones carried out in Germany?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2021 14:46]
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:52 - Oct 28 with 724 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:46 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Did you see the videos on the ones carried out in Germany?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2021 14:46]

Autopsies? I’m not watching autopsies.

I get squeamish with fake Halloween blood!
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:08 - Oct 28 with 717 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:52 - Oct 28 by Gwyn737

Autopsies? I’m not watching autopsies.

I get squeamish with fake Halloween blood!

No, it is not the actual autopsies, it is groups of doctors discussing their findings.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:24 - Oct 28 with 714 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:08 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

No, it is not the actual autopsies, it is groups of doctors discussing their findings.

Is the discussion around VAERS reporting and the link to actual real outcomes?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:32 - Oct 28 with 708 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:24 - Oct 28 by Gwyn737

Is the discussion around VAERS reporting and the link to actual real outcomes?

It is about Germans who died after being vaccinated for COVID and what the vax did to their bodies.
So no nothing to with VAERs, more the EU system of reporting.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:36 - Oct 28 with 710 viewsGwyn737

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:32 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

It is about Germans who died after being vaccinated for COVID and what the vax did to their bodies.
So no nothing to with VAERs, more the EU system of reporting.

I’m far more inclined to listen to that than I am to trust VAERS reporting. It reminds me too much of petitions that are equally open to abuse.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:44 - Oct 28 with 709 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:44 - Oct 28 by A_Fans_Dad

CDC on the VAERS system.
Quotes.

“Please point out, with facts where the information I have presented is wrong.”

Well you popped up a graph suggesting that a 12-17 year old is 46 more times likely to die as a result of a COVID vaccination than a flu vaccine but you couldn’t present the information as to how many children die of the flu vaccine. The information you presented may not be wrong but it is certainly incomplete without those figures or at least some sort of raw data to reference it against.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:49 - Oct 28 with 701 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 15:44 - Oct 28 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

“Please point out, with facts where the information I have presented is wrong.”

Well you popped up a graph suggesting that a 12-17 year old is 46 more times likely to die as a result of a COVID vaccination than a flu vaccine but you couldn’t present the information as to how many children die of the flu vaccine. The information you presented may not be wrong but it is certainly incomplete without those figures or at least some sort of raw data to reference it against.

You are correct, they may be wrong, but that is a different subject entirely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024