Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans 23:13 - Aug 14 with 3795 viewsKeithHaynes

Medical tomorrow, should be announced Monday.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 05:06 - Aug 15 with 3200 viewsfelixstowe_jack

We need a centre forward not another defender.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 05:40 - Aug 15 with 3182 viewsangryjack

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 05:06 - Aug 15 by felixstowe_jack

A bit pace wide left be nice Birdwell is OK but not answer in this system
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 10:00 - Aug 15 with 2993 viewsjack247

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 05:06 - Aug 15 by felixstowe_jack

Judging by the way we played Bidwell and Latabaudiere yesterday, I’d guess he’ll be more attack than defence minded?

I’m not sure what the issue with Piroe is? I thought Lowe did well in that role yesterday, but holding the ball up isn’t his game and he couldn’t use his pace. Martin knows more than me, but I’d much rather use him wider with Piroe in the middle.
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 10:16 - Aug 15 with 2956 viewsWhiterockin

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 10:00 - Aug 15 by jack247

Judging by the way we played Bidwell and Latabaudiere yesterday, I’d guess he’ll be more attack than defence minded?

I’m not sure what the issue with Piroe is? I thought Lowe did well in that role yesterday, but holding the ball up isn’t his game and he couldn’t use his pace. Martin knows more than me, but I’d much rather use him wider with Piroe in the middle.

I would rather two up front, out of what we currently have Lowe and Piroe/Whittaker. Cullen was too deep and needs to be in and around the box if he plays. But listening to RM he is talking about getting the defense and midfield right before moving to work on attack. Hopefully Cullen was just used deep to help with this.
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 10:23 - Aug 15 with 2917 viewsjack247

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 10:16 - Aug 15 by Whiterockin

I would rather two up front, out of what we currently have Lowe and Piroe/Whittaker. Cullen was too deep and needs to be in and around the box if he plays. But listening to RM he is talking about getting the defense and midfield right before moving to work on attack. Hopefully Cullen was just used deep to help with this.

I can’t see Cullen in that role for long. We all know his main asset is his finishing.

I think he’ll have a part to play this season, but I’d guess he’ll be coming on when we’re chasing a goal more than starting.
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 11:03 - Aug 15 with 2852 viewsDr_Winston

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 10:23 - Aug 15 by jack247

I can’t see Cullen in that role for long. We all know his main asset is his finishing.

I think he’ll have a part to play this season, but I’d guess he’ll be coming on when we’re chasing a goal more than starting.

That was a large part of our issues going forward. There was a bit of a disconnect between midfield and the forward line. Lowe is getting it in the neck a bit (quelle surprise) but he didn't have a lot to work with. Paterson and Cullen I guess were supposed to provide that link, but Cullen is fundamentally the wrong kind of player for that job and Paterson couldn't do it all himself.

It's a balance thing. Once we get that right we should be fine. Would much prefer to see Piroe starting ahead of Cullen on Tue, whether that be upfront with Lowe behind or as a straight swap.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 11:32 - Aug 15 with 2804 viewsbuilthjack

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 10:16 - Aug 15 by Whiterockin

Lowe is trying to do the Salah/ Kane / Rashford role for us.
Hope he succeeds.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 12:02 - Aug 15 with 2762 viewsBadlands

Latty did well going forward as wingback and he Han't had a lot of experience there.
Nughton is a good right back
Roberts set to return
If Ethan Laird arrives he will be expected to play virtually every game.
Hmmmnnn

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 12:45 - Aug 15 with 2689 viewsjackrmee

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 12:02 - Aug 15 by Badlands

Latty did well going forward as wingback and he Han't had a lot of experience there.
Roberts set to return
Hmmmnnn

I don't think he will be expected to play every game.
I don't think Lati or Naughton are the right type of wing back for the systm tbh. Connor will thrive.
Laird can also play CB, for when connor returns. However, I think Connor will be gone in Januray if he stays fit, so Laird should play most of the season at RWB yes.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 13:00 - Aug 15 with 2660 viewsCatullus

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 05:40 - Aug 15 by angryjack

A bit pace wide left be nice Birdwell is OK but not answer in this system

Laird is right sided isn't he? In which case it'll be Latibeaudiere he replaces.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 13:21 - Aug 15 with 2607 viewsjack247

Roberts set to return
Hmmmnnn

He did ok in an unfamiliar role. I doubt he will challenge Roberts or Laird for that berth. He was offside quite a lot.

Naughtons best position is in the back three, but you could also play him fullback either side or in midfield. Latabaudiere is similar in that he’s versatile. I’m not sure he’s a starter with everyone fit though.
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 13:35 - Aug 15 with 2578 viewsjackrmee

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 13:21 - Aug 15 by jack247

He did ok in an unfamiliar role. I doubt he will challenge Roberts or Laird for that berth. He was offside quite a lot.

Naughtons best position is in the back three, but you could also play him fullback either side or in midfield. Latabaudiere is similar in that he’s versatile. I’m not sure he’s a starter with everyone fit though.

I agree.
I see Lati being a sub, with option to cover in RWB or CB at a push.
I also see Naughton challenging Cabango for the RCB berth.
Manning has got the LCB now for me.
Cooper could oust Bennett at CB, but Bennett is taking up a lot of the wage bill to be a sub.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 14:16 - Aug 15 with 2514 viewsGVJack

Roberts set to return
Hmmmnnn

Lattie gave a good account of himself yesterday but he looked dead on his feet after 60 minutes, so not sure he has the engine to play 90 minutes week in week out. Laird I think will take up the RWB slot until Roberts is fit, then it will be a tussle between the two for the position.

Lattie possibly dropping back into the back 3 on the right hand side with Cabango taking up the central birth.

I thought Manning was excellent on the left of defence last night.

To be honest I forgot Bidwell was playing LWB, he wasn't in the game much, that's not a dig at the boy, I just don't think we focused our attacks down that side. If Laird can play in the left maybe he will slot in there once Roberts is fit so that we can balance the attack out from either side.
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 14:58 - Aug 15 with 2466 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 14:16 - Aug 15 by GVJack

Lattie gave a good account of himself yesterday but he looked dead on his feet after 60 minutes, so not sure he has the engine to play 90 minutes week in week out. Laird I think will take up the RWB slot until Roberts is fit, then it will be a tussle between the two for the position.

Lattie possibly dropping back into the back 3 on the right hand side with Cabango taking up the central birth.

I thought Manning was excellent on the left of defence last night.

To be honest I forgot Bidwell was playing LWB, he wasn't in the game much, that's not a dig at the boy, I just don't think we focused our attacks down that side. If Laird can play in the left maybe he will slot in there once Roberts is fit so that we can balance the attack out from either side.

We had a lot of promising position out wide yesterday, if we can improve our attacking approach in those areas we will be much more threatening. Latibeaudiere beat his man a couple of times, but did not have the confidence to capitalise.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 15:45 - Aug 15 with 2389 viewsAndyconky

Ethan Laird straight to RWB for me. Thought B Cooper was outstanding and also looked very comfortable on the ball, even more so than Ben Cabango. Definitely need another CH as dont think JL is one!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 20:48 - Aug 15 with 2181 viewsChief

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/blackpool-to-hi

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 21:17 - Aug 15 with 2134 viewsjasper_T

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 20:48 - Aug 15 by Chief

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-utd/transfer-talk/news/blackpool-to-hi

"Martin supposedly wants to reunite with Laird in South Wales later this month"

He was at the game last night, and would have had a medical today. Blackpool will need to stop "preparing to hijack" and get on with it I think.
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 22:12 - Aug 15 with 2039 viewsKeithHaynes

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 20:48 - Aug 15 by Chief

Nonsense.

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 11:13 - Aug 16 with 1692 viewsKeithHaynes

With his medical done you would have expected an announcement ? Or am I being twitter impatient ?

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 11:17 - Aug 16 with 1669 viewsunion_jack

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 11:13 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

With his medical done you would have expected an announcement ? Or am I being twitter impatient ?

I've just checked Bkackpool's site, no mention there🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 12:42 - Aug 16 with 1547 viewsBadlands

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 11:13 - Aug 16 by KeithHaynes

Medical passed

'But a recruitment source has told Football Insider that Laird is now putting the finishing touches to joining Swansea.

They have reached a full agreement with United and the rising star has already passed a medical with the Welsh outfit.'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 13:10 - Aug 16 with 1493 viewsThornburyswan

Bang on Keith, announced on OS will wear 27 & eligible for tomorrow night.
Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 13:29 - Aug 16 with 1445 viewsKeithHaynes

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 13:10 - Aug 16 by Thornburyswan

Bang on Keith, announced on OS will wear 27 & eligible for tomorrow night.

We try our best.

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 13:32 - Aug 16 with 1425 viewsunion_jack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/ethan-laird-its-about-trust-and-i-loved-working

Says all the right things.

Big club
Fans intense
Trust the manager
Buzzing

😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ethan Laird has agreed to join the swans on 21:42 - Aug 17 with 1155 viewsOldjack

he looked decent tonight with some very nice attacking intent

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024