Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank god the majority of us knew the truth 13:44 - Aug 18 with 1726 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1478505/Brexit-ne

The Remoaners are looking very stupid now.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 14:13 - Aug 18 with 1694 viewsWhiterockin

Its time to stop trying to score points and just get on with it.
Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 14:38 - Aug 18 with 1675 viewsCatullus

As a leave voter I would be very happy to be right but we shouldn't still be doing this 'I told you so' stuff. We should have moved past it and ALL be working towards making the UK a success.
There are leave and remain voters who will just not let go though.

Brexit is over, it's done and in the past. Aren't we all bored with repeats? How about we all look to the future. The scars need to heal.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 16:30 - Aug 18 with 1599 viewsBillyChong

That article refers to a report by a pro Brexit think tank and quotes four posts on their site from Express readers. Not debating “the truth” etc but as a source that’s pretty poor.
Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 16:35 - Aug 18 with 1596 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 14:38 - Aug 18 by Catullus

As a leave voter I would be very happy to be right but we shouldn't still be doing this 'I told you so' stuff. We should have moved past it and ALL be working towards making the UK a success.
There are leave and remain voters who will just not let go though.

Brexit is over, it's done and in the past. Aren't we all bored with repeats? How about we all look to the future. The scars need to heal.

As a remain voter, and as the vote took place 5 years ago I'm happy to move on otherwise I'll be stuck in 2016 and about to encounter Bob Bradley!
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 16:38]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 16:39 - Aug 18 with 1589 viewsCatullus

Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 16:35 - Aug 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

As a remain voter, and as the vote took place 5 years ago I'm happy to move on otherwise I'll be stuck in 2016 and about to encounter Bob Bradley!
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 16:38]

Exactly, people can be grown ups, we can move on. Well many of us can. I think some on here will still be doing the Brexit argument in 10 years!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 17:12 - Aug 18 with 1564 viewsbritferry

The Express

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 18:11 - Aug 18 with 1522 viewsCountyJim

Thank god the majority of us knew the truth on 17:12 - Aug 18 by britferry

The Express

I know much be true then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024