Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin 18:57 - Aug 20 with 6982 viewsmagicdaps10

Cabango and Downes out with covid along with Bennett and Naughton.

Having a challenging time early on and atleast deserves our support and backing.

Any idiots who see it as an opportunity to have a dig can do one in my eyes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 19:18 - Aug 20 with 2695 viewsraynor94

Good post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 19:28 - Aug 20 with 2653 viewsBoundy

That won't be reason enough for some though ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 19:29 - Aug 20 with 2650 viewsChief

With the luck we're having currently, is it wise to have no defenders on the bench? I know all the other senior boys are injured but what about Margetson? Or the other guy that had minutes in pre-season?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 20:39 - Aug 20 with 2565 viewsOldjack

He wants to play the game the way it should be played and he is getting there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 21:07 - Aug 20 with 2511 viewsdantheswansman

+1 , can see what he is trying to achieve, i am right behind him to be fair, give me this any day over that Cooper era
Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 21:47 - Aug 20 with 2469 viewsmagicdaps10

Great result and confidence boost tonight.

I await some of these imbeciles who have just had a go since Tuesday night....think tonight proved that we can play Martins style albeit a little shaky but with players returning from injury/illness and new signings then I for one can see some light.

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:03 - Aug 20 with 2428 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope all our players and staff are fully vaccinated. If not they should take one for the team.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:11 - Aug 20 with 2401 viewsnantywatcher

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 21:47 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Great result and confidence boost tonight.

I await some of these imbeciles who have just had a go since Tuesday night....think tonight proved that we can play Martins style albeit a little shaky but with players returning from injury/illness and new signings then I for one can see some light.

So, so much better, gutsy performance. So glad Downes was not on the pitch.
Login to get fewer ads

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:14 - Aug 20 with 2343 viewsonehunglow

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:11 - Aug 20 by nantywatcher

Harsh on Downes but it's all about opinions.
All should be respected,eh daps.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:15 - Aug 20 with 2382 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Write off a 22 year old - yes that’s the spirit. You’re one of if not the biggest idiot on here. Go back to the rugby in Nantymoel mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:17 - Aug 20 with 2374 viewsTreforys_Jack

Downes is going to be a big player for us, amazed you can't see that. Feel free to bookmark.
Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:19 - Aug 20 with 2325 viewsonehunglow

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:15 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Write off a 22 year old - yes that’s the spirit. You’re one of if not the biggest idiot on here. Go back to the rugby in Nantymoel mun

I see Downes as Grimes replacement when he is sold,as he will.
Downes is a class act and will be a fine player and captain for us.
Not as key a player as Benda who is still under the radar.
Give the lad a longer deal now.

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:19 - Aug 20 with 2365 viewsDr_Winston

Think it's Downes or Grimes. Can't fit both of them in if Fulton plays as well.

Otherwise they're too similar.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 2335 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:19 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

Think it's Downes or Grimes. Can't fit both of them in if Fulton plays as well.

Otherwise they're too similar.

Absolutely. Grimes was good tonight but if sold I wouldn’t worry about Downes taking over.

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:55 - Aug 20 with 2281 viewsnantywatcher

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:15 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

No way am I writing him off. At the moment however he's someone I'd not want in the team when going into a battle. I'm sure there's a lot more a good management team can get out of him. He did not play - we won.
Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:58 - Aug 20 with 2242 viewsonehunglow

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 22:55 - Aug 20 by nantywatcher

No way am I writing him off. At the moment however he's someone I'd not want in the team when going into a battle. I'm sure there's a lot more a good management team can get out of him. He did not play - we won.

Your opinion is equally valid as brynmill or even Dr Winston.

I like what I see of Downes and believe he is being primed to take over from Grimes.

You should not get snide remarks foe what you post but yu will

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 23:18 - Aug 20 with 2239 viewsraynor94

So you have ascertained all this from 1 game?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 23:24 - Aug 20 with 2211 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You do know he picked up 30 yellows last season. He’s a beast of a player but he has a lot more to his game. I think he just needs to be the main man. I wouldn’t mind playing him at CDM, Fulton fetching and carrying and Grimes playing in Piroe or bringing the WB’s into the game.

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 23:42 - Aug 20 with 2187 viewspencoedjack

What a ridiculous post
Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 00:49 - Aug 21 with 2126 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 23:42 - Aug 20 by pencoedjack

What a ridiculous post

It’s a bit silly considering how well he played against SU. But we really don’t want to fall into the trap of playing 2 CDM’s as we will lose more than we win

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 04:30 - Aug 21 with 2064 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who has had a dig?

The only comments I have seen as if people who correctly said the style of play and approach in the opening few games was suicidal giving the limitations we are facing in the squad.

How is that a dig? Grow up Daps.

The way we approached the Bristol game proved those people absolutely correct. Long may it continue.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 08:49 - Aug 21 with 1928 viewsmagicdaps10

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 04:30 - Aug 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Who has had a dig?

The only comments I have seen as if people who correctly said the style of play and approach in the opening few games was suicidal giving the limitations we are facing in the squad.

How is that a dig? Grow up Daps.

The way we approached the Bristol game proved those people absolutely correct. Long may it continue.

I don't need to explain as it is clear to most on here... 8 likes would suggest people know exactly what I mean and the culprits at hand.

Rather than have a dig and tell me to grow up(thought I sults were not your style as per yourself)......put your views across.

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 08:51 - Aug 21 with 1922 viewsDr_Parnassus

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 08:49 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

I don't need to explain as it is clear to most on here... 8 likes would suggest people know exactly what I mean and the culprits at hand.

Rather than have a dig and tell me to grow up(thought I sults were not your style as per yourself)......put your views across.

8 likes would suggest there are many who seem mistaken, prompted by a troll.

No examples, funny that.

As you were.

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 09:02 - Aug 21 with 1913 viewsChief

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 08:49 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Your OP was a dig in itself. Well an attempted one.

Backfired though, but let's move on.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 09:06 - Aug 21 with 1904 viewsDr_Parnassus

Gotta feel sorry for Russell Martin on 09:02 - Aug 21 by Chief

Your OP was a dig in itself. Well an attempted one.

Backfired though, but let's move on.

Indeed. The ''I don't need to explain myself'' is always telling.

When someone is trying to present something fraudulently they will always refuse to name names and will always refuse to give specifics... there is a reason for that.

As you say, backfired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024