Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That result is two fingers up to some on here 21:42 - Aug 20 with 6720 viewsmagicdaps10

Put your knives away and have that.

You know who you are.

Get in there 💪

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:47 - Aug 21 with 883 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:11 - Aug 21 by controversial_jack

That's a good point, and we did.

No we didn’t. Our defensive line was much higher than a Cooper team - we’d have spent the last 70 plus minutes of that game in our own half defending for our lives if Cooper had been in charge

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 01:26 - Aug 21 with 853 views1462jack

We have fans that are far to entitled simple as
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:41 - Aug 21 with 825 viewsDr_Parnassus

What an utterly ridiculous thread from the OP who is one of the biggest trolls this site has seen.

As others have pointed out to you, today we played exactly as we said we should, he changed the playing style.

Limited faffing around at the back, direct, with technical focal points. If anything it’s two fingers up to those who told me Martin could only play one way and didn’t have the capability to play another. I said it was nonsense then and today shows that. Ironically when we were faffing around our box is when Bristol looked dangerous, first 10 mins comes to mind.

Today we start Laird, Piroe, Patterson and Cooper together for the first time and we see an improvement. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out why… because others aren’t technically good enough to play those roles, which was the point being correctly made.

Almost like this is our version of “the noise being listened to”.

Good result. Far more players required to kick on.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 3:30]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:44 - Aug 21 with 825 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:56 - Aug 20 by Chief

Well it's actually vindication to some like myself who wanted us to be a bit more pragmatic and not every pass had to be 6yrds all or nothing. We went long several times, mixed it up, we time wasted, we picked up cheap fouls.....

While also playing nice football.

However Bristol city were poor (although they could have easily scored 4). It was as if they hadn't bothered watching us& decided not to press much.

Tremendous 3 points especially with that makeshift defence.

Spot on.

This was far more like the way we have been saying they should play. And of course starting players who are technically better than the old guard.

Piroe as the focal point instead of Lowe or Cullen. Laird is a huge improvement.

This match was exactly what we were calling for, a more resolute and sensible approach and to play the technical personnel.

Entirely vindicated and as I said many times, I fully back the manager to make those adaptations when people were telling me he couldn’t. Nonsense.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 02:53 - Aug 21 with 822 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:26 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Have Andy mole and Dr P been on the threads tonight? No. Tells you a great deal

It tells me that I was sleeping at 4am and had the game on record.

More than happy to wake up and watch my points get proven in front of my eyes.

Much better, pragmatic and sensible performance.

72% possession and 571 passes - Blackburn
63% possession and 588 passes - Sheff Utd
64% possession and 665 passes - Stoke

54% possession and 468 passes - today

There is a clear and distinct style change there which was focussing on pragmatism, presumably until we get more players in.

I backed Russell to have the nouse to do that, others said he couldn’t. I would imagine this is a two fingers up to those who disagreed with me then?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 03:03 - Aug 21 with 817 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:39 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Morale of the story... Ridiculous to knock things after 3 games.

Hopefully these people realise the bigger picture and wake up a little, would think some might feel a little silly after tonight and back track a little.. Stubborn ones will still argue black is blue.

Yes let’s hope all those who said we should stick with the system we played in the opening 3 games of the season and the ones that said Martin was not adaptable enough to change to a more pragmatic system realise they were wrong and backtrack a bit.

Fully agree.

We’re you one of those out of interest?

As there is a pandemic of misinformation from the usual mob, let’s take a look at me specifically describing my backing of the manager to play this way against people telling me we (and specifically Martin) couldn’t:-

Plenty more where that came from...

Cheers
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 5:58]

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 06:29 - Aug 21 with 767 viewsTreforys_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 03:03 - Aug 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes let’s hope all those who said we should stick with the system we played in the opening 3 games of the season and the ones that said Martin was not adaptable enough to change to a more pragmatic system realise they were wrong and backtrack a bit.

Fully agree.

We’re you one of those out of interest?

As there is a pandemic of misinformation from the usual mob, let’s take a look at me specifically describing my backing of the manager to play this way against people telling me we (and specifically Martin) couldn’t:-

Plenty more where that came from...

Cheers
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 5:58]

You spend far too much time on here and take it way too seriously.
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 06:53 - Aug 21 with 758 viewsThornburyswan

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:50 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Course they will, tonight doesn't define our season but it's the first win, 3 points and proven that we can play the gaffers style.

Naughton, Connor, Bennett, Cabango, Walsh and Downes all to return.. Throw in the new signings, doom and gloom at this stage is not wanted and certainly not necessary at this stage.

Was interesting that RM whilst expressing pleasure at the win did flag he was disappointed in how we played in parts so any pragmatism was delivered by the players not the coaches.
Login to get fewer ads

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 07:40 - Aug 21 with 734 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 06:29 - Aug 21 by Treforys_Jack

Which is usually the response when someone's trolling gets blunted by facts.

Thankfully I am otherwise this nonsesne goes unchallenged.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:37 - Aug 21 with 698 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 06:53 - Aug 21 by Thornburyswan

Was interesting that RM whilst expressing pleasure at the win did flag he was disappointed in how we played in parts so any pragmatism was delivered by the players not the coaches.

Yes that was quite worrying to me. Honest, but a bit strange.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:54 - Aug 21 with 682 viewsmagicdaps10

Jesus, turning into the Dr P show!
Screenshots and circles of posts now...really!

As I stated about yesterday win and it defines nothing for the season but some of the rubbish posted about Martin and the players after 3 league games has been disgusting and totally uncalled for so early NOW this little group are back tracking and acting as I knew they would... Acting like a bunch of big girls who have broken their barbies and blaming everyone else and trying to make themselves look innocent.

Sort it out!

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:56 - Aug 21 with 675 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:54 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Jesus, turning into the Dr P show!
Screenshots and circles of posts now...really!

As I stated about yesterday win and it defines nothing for the season but some of the rubbish posted about Martin and the players after 3 league games has been disgusting and totally uncalled for so early NOW this little group are back tracking and acting as I knew they would... Acting like a bunch of big girls who have broken their barbies and blaming everyone else and trying to make themselves look innocent.

Sort it out!

Love it.

Make a covert and fraudulent dig then start crying when it is proven just that.

Suck it up sweetpea. You were wrong.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:58 - Aug 21 with 676 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 06:53 - Aug 21 by Thornburyswan

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:51 - Aug 21 with 605 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 06:29 - Aug 21 by Treforys_Jack

Some take it that seriously they stick some posters on ignore then join in with their chums to slag off the very poster banned.

Some take it that seriously,they revert to utter hate speech to try to ridicule a poster.

Look in the mirror ,son.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 624 viewsKeithHaynes

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:58 - Aug 21 by Chief

It’s that old thing again chief.

Development through experience assists improvement
Reflection on what happened to do better.
Remove emotion to explore greater the task.

We did it the other day, some people got very confused.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 618 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 08:56 - Aug 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Love it.

Make a covert and fraudulent dig then start crying when it is proven just that.

Suck it up sweetpea. You were wrong.

Well you shouldnt have a dig and cry when things don't go your way then.

Its OK to admit that you are wrong Dr P.... Not a sign of weakness on your behalf.

No shame but if you want to wiggle out then feel free for others to read your angle.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 609 viewsTreforys_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 07:40 - Aug 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Which is usually the response when someone's trolling gets blunted by facts.

Thankfully I am otherwise this nonsesne goes unchallenged.

Yeah okay mate.. you do realise everything you write doesn't matter in the real world. Your obssessivness to argue every tiny point to death means absolutely zero in reality..
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:01 - Aug 21 with 588 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:57 - Aug 21 by Treforys_Jack

Yeah okay mate.. you do realise everything you write doesn't matter in the real world. Your obssessivness to argue every tiny point to death means absolutely zero in reality..

It also mean Tref that your comments are equally irrelevant.

Pity you have me on ignore really.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:05 - Aug 21 with 595 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:57 - Aug 21 by Treforys_Jack

Coming to a message board near you - “the ego has landed”.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:07 - Aug 21 with 588 viewsmagicdaps10

It's DrP/E20/Dimi for you.

The majority know it mate, doesn't like it up him and his spin and constant last word makes him the Victor in his own little world.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:07 - Aug 21 with 585 viewsDr_Parnassus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:54 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

Well you shouldnt have a dig and cry when things don't go your way then.

Its OK to admit that you are wrong Dr P.... Not a sign of weakness on your behalf.

No shame but if you want to wiggle out then feel free for others to read your angle.

What was I wrong about specifically?

Backing the manager to change the style... which he did?

Silly boy.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:09 - Aug 21 with 583 viewsDr_Parnassus

These aren't tiny points. We have troll trying to spread cowardly lies about individuals.

I won't stand for that, if that annoys you then tough titties I guess my friend?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:09 - Aug 21 with 586 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 10:53 - Aug 21 by KeithHaynes

It’s that old thing again chief.

Development through experience assists improvement
Reflection on what happened to do better.
Remove emotion to explore greater the task.

We did it the other day, some people got very confused.

Well I wouldn't say this was that. Because Martin's basically saying the players went against his wishes, but it produced a better result and overall performance than what we've had in other games.

It could develop into a development throughout experience if Martin doesn't go back to his initial plan and we stick to and build on what we did last night though!

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:11 - Aug 21 with 576 viewsBadlands

Not pragmatism just another major change of personnel getting used to each other and players loke Grimes having to slow down because they lack the fitness to play Russell style for one whole game let alone three in a week.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:13 - Aug 21 with 575 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 11:09 - Aug 21 by Chief

Well I wouldn't say this was that. Because Martin's basically saying the players went against his wishes, but it produced a better result and overall performance than what we've had in other games.

It could develop into a development throughout experience if Martin doesn't go back to his initial plan and we stick to and build on what we did last night though!

They’ve mostly been playing the game longer than Martin (or Cooper) have been managing. Really good managers keep learning too. I hope Russell keeps coaching the boys passing football but tweak it to suit our limitations (as what happened last night with a novice back three in).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024