Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That result is two fingers up to some on here 21:42 - Aug 20 with 6681 viewsmagicdaps10

Put your knives away and have that.

You know who you are.

Get in there 💪

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:44 - Aug 20 with 2492 viewsThornburyswan

Phew!
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:44 - Aug 20 with 2492 viewsDr_Winston

You're assuming that they care.

If the board is anti-Cooper, then they're pro-Cooper. If the board is pro-Martin, then they're anti-Martin. If the board says the sky is blue, they'll argue that it's grey. Whatever gets them off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:50 - Aug 20 with 2437 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:44 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

If the board is anti-Cooper, then they're pro-Cooper. If the board is pro-Martin, then they're anti-Martin. If the board says the sky is blue, they'll argue that it's grey. Whatever gets them off.

Course they will, tonight doesn't define our season but it's the first win, 3 points and proven that we can play the gaffers style.

Naughton, Connor, Bennett, Cabango, Walsh and Downes all to return.. Throw in the new signings, doom and gloom at this stage is not wanted and certainly not necessary at this stage.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:56 - Aug 20 with 2406 viewsChief

Well it's actually vindication to some like myself who wanted us to be a bit more pragmatic and not every pass had to be 6yrds all or nothing. We went long several times, mixed it up, we time wasted, we picked up cheap fouls.....

While also playing nice football.

However Bristol city were poor (although they could have easily scored 4). It was as if they hadn't bothered watching us& decided not to press much.

Tremendous 3 points especially with that makeshift defence.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:57 - Aug 20 with 2399 viewsCatullus

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:50 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Course they will, tonight doesn't define our season but it's the first win, 3 points and proven that we can play the gaffers style.

Naughton, Connor, Bennett, Cabango, Walsh and Downes all to return.. Throw in the new signings, doom and gloom at this stage is not wanted and certainly not necessary at this stage.

Actually, as I'm sure Dr P will point out, we more pragmatic tonight. It was our lowest possession stat and fewest number of passes this season despite the win. We played more long balls. That's what he'll tell you and he'd be right.

I don't care though, it's another step along the road to where we want to be, A few months for everyone to get properly fit, bed in and learn Martin's 'style' and it'll all be good.

Piroe's goal proves he needs to be first choice up front. I don't think Lowe would have shot there the first time and second time he would have controlled it and missed the opportunity, in my opinion anyway.

Grimes was great tonight too, He wasn't coming as deep as often, probably because we were being a bit more pragmatic but it worked better. Brandon Cooper looked quite streetwise too. A few sneaky fouls to keep the oppo at bay.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:05 - Aug 20 with 2361 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:56 - Aug 20 by Chief

Well it's actually vindication to some like myself who wanted us to be a bit more pragmatic and not every pass had to be 6yrds all or nothing. We went long several times, mixed it up, we time wasted, we picked up cheap fouls.....

While also playing nice football.

However Bristol city were poor (although they could have easily scored 4). It was as if they hadn't bothered watching us& decided not to press much.

Tremendous 3 points especially with that makeshift defence.

They were only poor in the final third. Played some nice pass and move football and opened us up a few times. Stoke we’re better but let’s focus on the good points - a good competitive game where our relatively inexperience side (especially in defence) battled hard for a big away win. It’s not going to get worse, it will get better still.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:08 - Aug 20 with 2306 viewsonehunglow

Jesus H
Our first win yet one punter's first thought is to rip into fellow fans.
Grow up son.

Much better tonight obviously and less faffing about like Stoke game and Piroe given another start.This lad is the deal.

Everyone is happier and fans looking to insult /abuse fellow fans turn my stomach.

You know who YOU are.

Benda needs to be tied down.

Remember Cooper kept him away from the club in favour of Woodman who was a firm favourite with some fans.

Fans eh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:21 - Aug 20 with 2276 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:08 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Jesus H
Grow up son.

Much better tonight obviously and less faffing about like Stoke game and Piroe given another start.This lad is the deal.

Everyone is happier and fans looking to insult /abuse fellow fans turn my stomach.

You know who YOU are.

Remember Cooper kept him away from the club in favour of Woodman who was a firm favourite with some fans.

Fans eh

Yes, yes I do.

Bit like when we lose and punters rip into other posters, not nice is it.

Now take that lesson on board from as you say a "son" who has hopefully made you open your eyes, put your specs on and realised what is good for the goose and as all that shiite.

Fans eh, great when it suits them.

Back the boss and support the team 💪

Login to get fewer ads

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:24 - Aug 20 with 2228 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:21 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Yes, yes I do.

Bit like when we lose and punters rip into other posters, not nice is it.

Now take that lesson on board from as you say a "son" who has hopefully made you open your eyes, put your specs on and realised what is good for the goose and as all that shiite.

Fans eh, great when it suits them.

Back the boss and support the team 💪

I emptied the best Sheffield Steel cutlery too.

Normally,the posse chaps start this stuff .

It's all a part of pen1s waving

I am over the moon we won and hope we press on. It's alll about the now.

Leave the snarling bitching to others who are far better at it.

Stay classy

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 2255 viewsWhiterockin

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 21:44 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

And bore us s******s in the process.
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:26 - Aug 20 with 2215 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:25 - Aug 20 by Whiterockin

Cooper is history.
Now is all that matters
Live the Now
Forget the past

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:26 - Aug 20 with 2239 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:25 - Aug 20 by Whiterockin

Have Andy mole and Dr P been on the threads tonight? No. Tells you a great deal

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:28 - Aug 20 with 2199 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:26 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Have Andy mole and Dr P been on the threads tonight? No. Tells you a great deal

I think it's a nice day in Brisbane and Dr P has farked off to Noosa.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:32 - Aug 20 with 2206 viewsraynor94

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:08 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Jesus H
Grow up son.

You know who YOU are.

Fans eh

In fairness Rich you invite it, let's give Martin until the end of the window before we judge.

You had written us off after 2 games, exciting times are ahead

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:38 - Aug 20 with 2158 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:32 - Aug 20 by raynor94

In fairness Rich you invite it, let's give Martin until the end of the window before we judge.

You had written us off after 2 games, exciting times are ahead

Ray.
I invite nothing.
I express an opinion.ome like it ,some don't .That is up to them.

I have seen some appalling comments on here in its previou guise ,vicious,racist,snide and mendacious full of long term cant and hate.

This agenda of the sick at heart still continues ,as you can see.

I always try to attack the thread not the individual.

In fairness,I am the best poster this site has ever had and it is proven as my former usernames are still subjected to filth which is beyond the pale. Why do you not challenge them. They are all around even now.

Killy and Tramp are classics. What they post ,to me,is often horrendous but I would buy either a drink and discuss anything in a good spirit.

Posters are refered to as vile filth scum? Nothing justifies that. NOTHING.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:39 - Aug 20 with 2167 viewsmagicdaps10

Morale of the story... Ridiculous to knock things after 3 games.

Hopefully these people realise the bigger picture and wake up a little, would think some might feel a little silly after tonight and back track a little.. Stubborn ones will still argue black is blue.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:43 - Aug 20 with 2149 viewsChief

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:39 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Morale of the story... Ridiculous to knock things after 3 games.

Hopefully these people realise the bigger picture and wake up a little, would think some might feel a little silly after tonight and back track a little.. Stubborn ones will still argue black is blue.

Credit to Martin for realising the big picture.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:44 - Aug 20 with 2122 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:43 - Aug 20 by Chief

Absolutely.

Our set up was different as was our mindset.

Russell said he wasnt as happy with the overall performance though

I worry why fans turn on others so easily.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:50 - Aug 20 with 2127 viewsmagicdaps10

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:43 - Aug 20 by Chief

100% and needs our support. Come in under difficult circumstances with injuries/illness early doors and a few difficult results, tonight won't define anything but will hopefully pull a few over to the big picture camp.

Tonight will be a massive confidence booster, monkey off the back.

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:53 - Aug 20 with 2089 viewsonehunglow

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:50 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

100% and needs our support. Come in under difficult circumstances with injuries/illness early doors and a few difficult results, tonight won't define anything but will hopefully pull a few over to the big picture camp.

Yeah,I'll have that.

See, we really are united albeit in different ways.

Good night

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:30 - Aug 20 with 2030 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 22:50 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Let’s not forget that he’s not the finished article and will learn from every game just like the players. Benda kicking completely nullified Brizzles press tonight. Food for thought. Great managers learn and adapt. Horses for courses is a good methodology

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:36 - Aug 20 with 2015 viewsGeoffThom

Interesting comments of Martin ,players have changed things against his wishes not played well tonight😳according to him
Really glad players aren’t passing for passing sake an£ looking to go forward
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:50 - Aug 20 with 1995 viewsBadlands

I’ve read a comment elsewhere that we won because we played to a Cooper game plan🙄

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:11 - Aug 21 with 1959 viewscontroversial_jack

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 23:50 - Aug 20 by Badlands

I’ve read a comment elsewhere that we won because we played to a Cooper game plan🙄

That's a good point, and we did.
That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:27 - Aug 21 with 1942 viewsraynor94

That result is two fingers up to some on here on 00:11 - Aug 21 by controversial_jack

That's a good point, and we did.

Laughable, but there again from you not surprised, I thought you were majoring in Afghan and Middle East policy

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024