Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Blair 11:39 - Aug 24 with 3942 viewspikeypaul

Just a reminder to all those who started all this ,with illegal invasions.

Final breach next time it’s 🟥

This post has been edited by an administrator

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tony Blair on 12:21 - Aug 24 with 2897 viewsYrAlarch

Blair was no 'leftie'.
Tony Blair on 13:03 - Aug 24 with 2865 viewstrampie

Blydi hell Pikey Blair was one of yours a right winger.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tony Blair on 13:07 - Aug 24 with 2870 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/aug/23/tony-blair-afghan-withdraw

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Tony Blair on 13:31 - Aug 24 with 2850 viewscontroversial_jack

It was Rumsfeld t who manufactured the dodgy intelligence, about WMD and their ability to attack the Uk within 45 minutes not Blair, but he was party to it as well

Rumsfeld, not exactly left wing was he?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2021 13:32]
Tony Blair on 13:44 - Aug 24 with 2829 viewsFlashberryjack

Blair was/is a devious, slimy, opportunistic, money grabbing tw*t.

Fits the description of many modern day MP's from all sides of the political spectrum.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tony Blair on 13:50 - Aug 24 with 2827 viewsBoundy

Tony Blair on 13:07 - Aug 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/aug/23/tony-blair-afghan-withdraw

That's something Blairs incapable of displaying , remorse .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tony Blair on 14:23 - Aug 24 with 2807 viewsCatullus

Tony Blair on 13:31 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

It was Rumsfeld t who manufactured the dodgy intelligence, about WMD and their ability to attack the Uk within 45 minutes not Blair, but he was party to it as well

Rumsfeld, not exactly left wing was he?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2021 13:32]

Most of the 'September dossier' evidence was uncredited, it was a dossier published by the British government with help from Major General Michael Laurie who went on to state in the inquiry that what Campbell and Blair said was wrong/false/lies,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/may/12/iraq-dossier-case-for-war

So the document was drawn up by BRITISH intelligence to make a case for war.

Rumsfeld was warmongering in the USA yes, and that would have gotten through to Blair but Blair is very much 100% guilty of lying to parliament, of representing as facts things he knew to not be true.

Where the USA went Blair followed but it make Blair more than a party to it all, he was a willing and active participant.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tony Blair on 15:25 - Aug 24 with 2777 viewsbuilthjack

cALLING POSTERS SCUM SHOULD BE A BANNING OFFENCE.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Blair on 16:34 - Aug 24 with 2738 viewscontroversial_jack

Tony Blair on 14:23 - Aug 24 by Catullus

Most of the 'September dossier' evidence was uncredited, it was a dossier published by the British government with help from Major General Michael Laurie who went on to state in the inquiry that what Campbell and Blair said was wrong/false/lies,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/may/12/iraq-dossier-case-for-war

So the document was drawn up by BRITISH intelligence to make a case for war.

Rumsfeld was warmongering in the USA yes, and that would have gotten through to Blair but Blair is very much 100% guilty of lying to parliament, of representing as facts things he knew to not be true.

Where the USA went Blair followed but it make Blair more than a party to it all, he was a willing and active participant.

Rumsfelt and his dept manufactured the evidence when it seemed that they couldn't get a UN resolution. Blair and the attorney general were called to Washington where they were briefed by the US defence dept.

A memo was leaked from GCHG stating that the US was hoping to put pressure by any means onto the member states of the UN to get a vote to go for war.

Blair was complicit, yes, and he sold the war to this country, but he wasn't the architect of it, that was Rumsfelt, Powell and co. They were determined to go to war by any means.
Tony Blair on 19:45 - Aug 24 with 2681 viewsCatullus

Tony Blair on 16:34 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

Rumsfelt and his dept manufactured the evidence when it seemed that they couldn't get a UN resolution. Blair and the attorney general were called to Washington where they were briefed by the US defence dept.

A memo was leaked from GCHG stating that the US was hoping to put pressure by any means onto the member states of the UN to get a vote to go for war.

Blair was complicit, yes, and he sold the war to this country, but he wasn't the architect of it, that was Rumsfelt, Powell and co. They were determined to go to war by any means.

Blair was the Architect of the UK taking part. He could have told the Americans he wasn't joining them, he could have called out the falsehoods. Instead he had his own dodgy dossier drawn up and willfully and knowingly lied to Parliament.

Blair was not just willing but also keen to join the war. What Rumsfeld and the other Americans did they should answer for in their own country.

What Balir did he should answer for here but unfortunately Chilcott covered for him.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Tony Blair on 11:48 - Aug 25 with 2582 viewsRonaldStump

Tony Blair on 15:25 - Aug 24 by builthjack

cALLING POSTERS SCUM SHOULD BE A BANNING OFFENCE.

Absolute wrong un

(He She Him)

Tony Blair on 14:40 - Aug 25 with 2550 viewscontroversial_jack

Tony Blair on 19:45 - Aug 24 by Catullus

Blair was the Architect of the UK taking part. He could have told the Americans he wasn't joining them, he could have called out the falsehoods. Instead he had his own dodgy dossier drawn up and willfully and knowingly lied to Parliament.

Blair was not just willing but also keen to join the war. What Rumsfeld and the other Americans did they should answer for in their own country.

What Balir did he should answer for here but unfortunately Chilcott covered for him.

We as a country don't defy the Americans. We have followed them like puppy dogs for decades. Any Pm would do the same.Let's hope this debacle in Afghanistan will lead to the break up of the "special relationship" , and hopefully the demise of NATO.
Tony Blair on 16:31 - Aug 25 with 2523 viewskrunchykarrot

Tony Blair on 13:44 - Aug 24 by Flashberryjack

Blair was/is a devious, slimy, opportunistic, money grabbing tw*t.

Fits the description of many modern day MP's from all sides of the political spectrum.

Couldnt put it better sir.
Tony Blair on 17:24 - Aug 25 with 2505 viewsCatullus

Tony Blair on 14:40 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

We as a country don't defy the Americans. We have followed them like puppy dogs for decades. Any Pm would do the same.Let's hope this debacle in Afghanistan will lead to the break up of the "special relationship" , and hopefully the demise of NATO.

We would follow the USA yes, but not every Prime Minister would stand up with a false document and deliberately lie to Parliament. Bojo might do because he lies as standard behaviour but much a she is still hated, I doubt if Thatcher would.

It's not for nothing that Tony Blair is so much disliked/hated that if we listed them in order of worst first, Blair would probably come second. Labour voters would ensure Thatcher came top!

Tony Blair on 18:06 - Aug 25 with 2499 viewsonehunglow

Tony Blair on 17:24 - Aug 25 by Catullus

We would follow the USA yes, but not every Prime Minister would stand up with a false document and deliberately lie to Parliament. Bojo might do because he lies as standard behaviour but much a she is still hated, I doubt if Thatcher would.

It's not for nothing that Tony Blair is so much disliked/hated that if we listed them in order of worst first, Blair would probably come second. Labour voters would ensure Thatcher came top!

Remember I posted about Moor Park social club in Preston,aking if we had any takers for food which they would put on.
Incredibly ,a I stated it was ex Conservative club, I was berated for bringing it up,which ,given the last post justifies it completely.

Imagine full on Tory scum hating Jacks imbibing beer with some locally sourced butter pies under the gaze of Margaret resplendent in Blue two piece and sensible blue rinsed hair.They would choke on the crust of the pie.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tony Blair on 20:26 - Aug 25 with 2451 viewsCatullus

Tony Blair on 18:06 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

Remember I posted about Moor Park social club in Preston,aking if we had any takers for food which they would put on.
Incredibly ,a I stated it was ex Conservative club, I was berated for bringing it up,which ,given the last post justifies it completely.

Imagine full on Tory scum hating Jacks imbibing beer with some locally sourced butter pies under the gaze of Margaret resplendent in Blue two piece and sensible blue rinsed hair.They would choke on the crust of the pie.

People can be funny like that. I do have an alternate experience though. Many years back, 30 plus, I went to the races on a bus from my Labour affilitated Social club. We went to Chepstow, on the way back we stopped in Cardiff for food and a few drinks. It was all pre arranged. The club was a Conservative club. We had food, beer, played skittles and snooker, with Con club members too.

Tony Blair on 20:38 - Aug 25 with 2437 viewsonehunglow

Tony Blair on 20:26 - Aug 25 by Catullus

People can be funny like that. I do have an alternate experience though. Many years back, 30 plus, I went to the races on a bus from my Labour affilitated Social club. We went to Chepstow, on the way back we stopped in Cardiff for food and a few drinks. It was all pre arranged. The club was a Conservative club. We had food, beer, played skittles and snooker, with Con club members too.

As it should be.
Me being me,I am not bothered about anyone's politics when I have discourse face to face.I
had a poster stay at ours twice even though he was/is basically a communist. A good lad albeit one whom has different political pursuasions to me.

However,get my point;'
Tory voters are described as vile scum time after time and such language is encouraged but not on here which makes this site stand proud .

Ive never understood anyone being branded a labour voter/tory voter etc as surely some can and do vote for either party depending on how they feel. I vote as such.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tony Blair on 22:04 - Aug 25 with 2397 viewsCatullus

Tony Blair on 20:38 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

As it should be.
Me being me,I am not bothered about anyone's politics when I have discourse face to face.I
had a poster stay at ours twice even though he was/is basically a communist. A good lad albeit one whom has different political pursuasions to me.

However,get my point;'
Tory voters are described as vile scum time after time and such language is encouraged but not on here which makes this site stand proud .

Ive never understood anyone being branded a labour voter/tory voter etc as surely some can and do vote for either party depending on how they feel. I vote as such.

Oh I get your point. I have been accused of being both Labour and Tory at various times. The attack dogs have been out when I've criticised their party. It doesn't happen now though, to me anyway. I think most of them now know I criticise ALL politicians. Those that don't have left the site anyway, I think.

They can say Blair wasn't a lefty all they like but he was a Labour Prime Minister whatever they say. A more detestable UK politician I cannot imagine, even more so for me that than Bojo, Sturgeon or Thatcher!

Tony Blair on 22:08 - Aug 25 with 2394 viewsGwyn737

Tony Blair on 22:04 - Aug 25 by Catullus

Oh I get your point. I have been accused of being both Labour and Tory at various times. The attack dogs have been out when I've criticised their party. It doesn't happen now though, to me anyway. I think most of them now know I criticise ALL politicians. Those that don't have left the site anyway, I think.

They can say Blair wasn't a lefty all they like but he was a Labour Prime Minister whatever they say. A more detestable UK politician I cannot imagine, even more so for me that than Bojo, Sturgeon or Thatcher!

I’ll quite happily drink in a Con Club if the beer is cheap!

I don’t understand people who treat parties or politicians like you would your football team.

Unwavering devotion just gets you a Corbyn on a Trump.
Tony Blair on 22:32 - Aug 25 with 2385 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tony Blair on 22:08 - Aug 25 by Gwyn737

I’ll quite happily drink in a Con Club if the beer is cheap!

I don’t understand people who treat parties or politicians like you would your football team.

Unwavering devotion just gets you a Corbyn on a Trump.

Or biden

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tony Blair on 22:38 - Aug 25 with 2379 viewsGwyn737

Tony Blair on 22:32 - Aug 25 by felixstowe_jack

Or biden

He looked like a moderate candidate compared to Trump (or Corbyn). I’m no supporter, mind.
Tony Blair on 23:50 - Aug 25 with 2355 viewsDJack

Tony Blair on 17:24 - Aug 25 by Catullus

That last bit makes you sound as stupid as Trampie. Thatcher and Reagan bolloxed the western world by pushing the rampant free market (poorly regulated) capitalism and they are rightly disliked by anyone left of Attila the Hun.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tony Blair on 07:52 - Aug 26 with 2293 viewsYrAlarch

Tony Blair on 22:04 - Aug 25 by Catullus

Well he wasn't a 'leftie' and he was a New Labour Prime Minister (not Labour). But, yes, he was a detestable politician, like many others unfortunately.
Tony Blair on 12:14 - Aug 26 with 2257 viewsCatullus

Tony Blair on 23:50 - Aug 25 by DJack

That last bit makes you sound as stupid as Trampie. Thatcher and Reagan bolloxed the western world by pushing the rampant free market (poorly regulated) capitalism and they are rightly disliked by anyone left of Attila the Hun.

As stupid as Trampie yet you agree with what I said? I said Thatcher most disliked, Blair second. What do you disagree with?

Even the Guardian didn't rate Thatcher as bad as you mind,

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/apr/08/margaret-thatcher-transform-bri
And it was a Labour government she rescued the country from. A 3 day week, winter of discontent, a financial bailout from the IMF and inflation at 25%. 1992-2008 being called boom years. Maybe Thatcher wasn't as bad as some paint her. Still Blair would come second.

Tony Blair on 12:20 - Aug 26 with 2250 viewsCatullus

Tony Blair on 07:52 - Aug 26 by YrAlarch

Well he wasn't a 'leftie' and he was a New Labour Prime Minister (not Labour). But, yes, he was a detestable politician, like many others unfortunately.

You can dance around with words as much as you like but he was a LABOUR Prime Minister, elected by LABOUR voters. History records him as such. In 200 years he will still be called a Labour PM no matter that he was the most right wing Labour leader any of us have ever known. It would be interesting to know just what people say about Balir 2-300 hundred years from now. Or even if history bothers talking about him at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024