Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY AFTERMATH 10:49 - Aug 25 with 19290 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the country and western town of Preston. The team with P N and E in their name. Let’s add an I and an S.

Saturday 28th August 2021
Deepdale Stadium
Kick Off 3pm

It’s the final game before the international break, that’s the last game before the next ones start, which will be at the end of the international break.

Match Officials
THOMAS BRAMALL
Thomas loves a card. 21 🟨 in his first 10 games. The EFL generally give him league one or two games so this is a step up.
Assisted by : Richard Wild and Steven Meredith
Fourth Official : Robert Lewis

Preston is famous for many things, the first KFC, the first Motorway, the word ‘teetotal’ comes from Preston, which I as your host totally agree with. It’s also a fact that the highest amount of bellends in the country come from Preston, oh, but think, yes bellends are made in Preston, the very ends of bells in church spires ( or lofts ) that make the noise that bloody annoy you on Sundays. That’s why they have a church with the tallest spire in England, to fit all the bellends in.

The home ends at Preston are also full of bellends.

Six players unavailable for Swansea City’s away clash at PNE 27th Aug 2021 08:00
Swansea City travel to Lancashire today with a number of players unavailable for selection. Kyle Joseph won’t play this weekend as he is in Gloucestershire finalising his loan to Cheltenham Town. Korey Smith and Liam Walsh are also still out, but the good news is Connor Roberts is around two weeks away from upping his training regime. Swans fans could see him back by mid to late September. 0

On the day tickets will be available to purchase from the away ticket office at Deepdale.

The away ticket office is located at the Bill Shankly Kop, adjacent to the away turnstiles.

Get your vaccination today
“We hope it provides an accessible and convenient chance for supporters of both the Lilywhites, and our visitors Swansea City, to be able to get a first or second dose of the vaccine while attending the game.” Dr Zak Patel, Clinical Director, the Preston North Primary Care Network (PCN) said: “We are incredibly proud to be able to offer a mobile Covid-19 vaccination clinic in a place that is convenient and accessible, for footballers and fans alike. “Whether you’re looking forward to getting back to spending time with family and friends, planning your next holiday or counting down the days until your favourite festival, the vaccine will help keep you and those around you safe.

Preston North End: Daniel Iversen, Sepp van den Berg, Ben Whiteman, Patrick Bauer, Daniel Johnson (captain), Jordan Storey, Andrew Hughes, Ryan Ledson, Emil Riis, Sean Maguire, Josh Earl.

Substitutes: Declan Rudd, Greg Cunningham, Josh Harrop, Joe Rafferty, Scott Sinclair, Joe Rodwell-Grant, Brad Pott.

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Joel Latibeaudiere, Ryan Bennett, Ryan Manning; Ethan Laird, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Jake Bidwell; Jamie Paterson; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Kyle Naughton, Brandon Cooper, Dan Williams, Yan Dhanda, Morgan Whittaker, Jamal Lowe.

Russell Martin agrees entirely, the swans were shockingly bad ! 28th Aug 2021 20:15
Pulling no punches whatsoever Swansea City manager Russell Martin stated post match his team just didn’t compete anywhere on the pitch. A comprehensive display by Preston North End including pace and pressing in the right areas put paid to any thoughts of a swans victory after an entertaining first fifteen minutes. 0

Nothing to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:42 - Aug 25 with 6420 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ve been going to PNE a lot recently and it’s being used as ‘Nightingale Court’, a Crown Court to help clear the huge backlog (existed way before COVID). Barristers’ robing rooms are the executive boxes, so you have a cracking view of the pitch.
Be a bit odd going back there for a game : )
PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:58 - Aug 25 with 6402 viewsFireboy2

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:42 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

I’ve been going to PNE a lot recently and it’s being used as ‘Nightingale Court’, a Crown Court to help clear the huge backlog (existed way before COVID). Barristers’ robing rooms are the executive boxes, so you have a cracking view of the pitch.
Be a bit odd going back there for a game : )

Odd because you won't be behaving yourself by any chance 🤔
PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:38 - Aug 26 with 6366 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Really looking forward to this one. Preston aren’t in great form and we’re showing signs of turning a corner and gaining confidence. With Piroe looking as sharp and hungry as he has been all we’ve got to do is start a good supply line for him , even though he seems capable of setting his own goals up. Playing away will help too. 0-2 Swans Piroe and Bidwell

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:09 - Aug 26 with 6308 viewsFireboy2

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:38 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Really looking forward to this one. Preston aren’t in great form and we’re showing signs of turning a corner and gaining confidence. With Piroe looking as sharp and hungry as he has been all we’ve got to do is start a good supply line for him , even though he seems capable of setting his own goals up. Playing away will help too. 0-2 Swans Piroe and Bidwell

I disagree with you brynnie,i watched pne against Huddersfield and they were very unlucky to lose and apparently according to my pne sources if they had a decent striker they would have won by more.

As it always is it will be a tough game up there but I'm hoping with a few coming back into contention we should be good enough to scrape a win.
PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:39 - Aug 26 with 6285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:09 - Aug 26 by Fireboy2

I disagree with you brynnie,i watched pne against Huddersfield and they were very unlucky to lose and apparently according to my pne sources if they had a decent striker they would have won by more.

As it always is it will be a tough game up there but I'm hoping with a few coming back into contention we should be good enough to scrape a win.

I suppose you never get the full picture just by results . But their lack of firepower bodes well for us

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:20 - Aug 26 with 6258 viewsraynor94

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 07:39 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I suppose you never get the full picture just by results . But their lack of firepower bodes well for us

They scored 4 away from home Tuesday night

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:32 - Aug 26 with 6244 viewsBrynmill_Jack

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:20 - Aug 26 by raynor94

They scored 4 away from home Tuesday night

Missed that ! Well it was three away to League 2 Mansfield- Sinclair getting 2. Still I’m optimistic for 3 points on Saturday

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:03 - Aug 26 with 6226 viewsraynor94

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:32 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Missed that ! Well it was three away to League 2 Mansfield- Sinclair getting 2. Still I’m optimistic for 3 points on Saturday

And me!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:45 - Aug 26 with 6125 viewsonehunglow

A chum of one whom I yook to Deepdale remembers our visit mainly because of Dorus giving away a ludicrous penalty very very early in the game.

Hope Benda doesn't .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 11:57 - Aug 26 with 6110 viewsBrynmill_Jack

PNE v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:41 - Aug 27 with 5745 viewsKeithHaynes

Six players unavailable for Swansea City’s away clash at PNE 27th Aug 2021 08:00
Swansea City travel to Lancashire today with a number of players unavailable for selection. Kyle Joseph won’t play this weekend as he is in Gloucestershire finalising his loan to Cheltenham Town. Korey Smith and Liam Walsh are also still out, but the good news is Connor Roberts is around two weeks away from upping his training regime. Swans fans could see him back by mid to late September. 0

On the day tickets will be available to purchase from the away ticket office at Deepdale.

The away ticket office is located at the Bill Shankly Kop, adjacent to the away turnstiles.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY THREAD ‘Today’ on 09:28 - Aug 28 with 5282 viewsKeithHaynes

Vaccination today before the game ?

turnstiles.

“We hope it provides an accessible and convenient chance for supporters of both the Lilywhites, and our visitors Swansea City, to be able to get a first or second dose of the vaccine while attending the game.” Dr Zak Patel, Clinical Director, the Preston North Primary Care Network (PCN) said: “We are incredibly proud to be able to offer a mobile Covid-19 vaccination clinic in a place that is convenient and accessible, for footballers and fans alike. “Whether you’re looking forward to getting back to spending time with family and friends, planning your next holiday or counting down the days until your favourite festival, the vaccine will help keep you and those around you safe.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY THREAD ‘Today’ on 09:37 - Aug 28 with 5248 viewsonehunglow

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY THREAD ‘Today’ on 09:28 - Aug 28 by KeithHaynes

Vaccination today before the game ?

turnstiles.

Brilliant idea from PNE

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY THREAD ‘Today’ on 11:31 - Aug 28 with 5134 viewsKeithHaynes

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY THREAD ‘Today’ on 09:37 - Aug 28 by onehunglow

Brilliant idea from PNE

Photos of the Jack Army appreciated today 👍
Send to 0034 662260206 what’s app
Or swansea.indeoendent1@gmail.com

Anyone at the game today, please feel free to send your pics.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY THREAD ‘Today’ on 14:01 - Aug 28 with 4933 viewsKeithHaynes

Preston North End: Daniel Iversen, Sepp van den Berg, Ben Whiteman, Patrick Bauer, Daniel Johnson (captain), Jordan Storey, Andrew Hughes, Ryan Ledson, Emil Riis, Sean Maguire, Josh Earl.

Substitutes: Declan Rudd, Greg Cunningham, Josh Harrop, Joe Rafferty, Scott Sinclair, Joe Rodwell-Grant, Brad Pott.

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Joel Latibeaudiere, Ryan Bennett, Ryan Manning; Ethan Laird, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Jake Bidwell; Jamie Paterson; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Kyle Naughton, Brandon Cooper, Dan Williams, Yan Dhanda, Morgan Whittaker, Jamal Lowe.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:13 - Aug 28 with 4833 viewsjasper_T

Cullen and Latibeaudiere starting strange ones.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:20 - Aug 28 with 4789 viewsFlashberryjack

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:13 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

Cullen and Latibeaudiere starting strange ones.

Cullen needs to go out on loan, other than running about doing nothing, he's been pretty much anonymous.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:22 - Aug 28 with 4773 viewsWhiterockin

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:20 - Aug 28 by Flashberryjack

Cullen needs to go out on loan, other than running about doing nothing, he's been pretty much anonymous.

Send a regular starter out on loan?
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:24 - Aug 28 with 4756 viewsunion_jack

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:20 - Aug 28 by Flashberryjack

The only thing I can think is that Martin sees something in him that game experience will bring on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:27 - Aug 28 with 4729 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How Cullen continues to not only play, but start matches in this league is bemusing.

Latibeaudiere is another who should be playing a few leagues lower.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:29 - Aug 28 with 4723 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:27 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How Cullen continues to not only play, but start matches in this league is bemusing.

Latibeaudiere is another who should be playing a few leagues lower.

He will run around and tire out their defense, then Martin will bring on some one who can actually do the job.
PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:37 - Aug 28 with 4686 viewsPBJ

Live streams anyone??

Always go with the Facts.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:49 - Aug 28 with 4614 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Them up the road lost today less than 21,000 for their biggest game of the season

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:54 - Aug 28 with 4586 viewsBrynmill_Jack

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:49 - Aug 28 by felixstowe_jack

Them up the road lost today less than 21,000 for their biggest game of the season

And I bet not all their 13000 st holders showed up neither

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 15:01 - Aug 28 with 4511 viewsFlashberryjack

PNE v Swansea City MATCHDAY TEAMS AND THREAD on 14:22 - Aug 28 by Whiterockin

Send a regular starter out on loan?

In Cullen's case, yes.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024