Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Index. Anyone used it? 10:11 - Aug 26 with 1756 viewsjackrmee

So Football Index went bust. They were doing something dodgy and are now in administration.

I had a couple of hundred quid in there.
I can get my cash balance refunded, but not sure what happens with all the futures I've invested in players.
Anyone else got any money stuck in there?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 10:13 - Aug 26 with 1751 viewsChief

£10 which I've written off

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 10:33 - Aug 26 with 1730 views34dfgdf54

Few lads i know lost a few thousand, used it as a saving pot which is crazy.
Football Index. Anyone used it? on 10:44 - Aug 26 with 1722 viewsjackrmee

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 10:33 - Aug 26 by 34dfgdf54

Few lads i know lost a few thousand, used it as a saving pot which is crazy.

Yeah that was my plan.
I was putting a tenner in here and there. Thought it was a good way to save.
Was doing OK as well.

Was hoping I'd be able to get my deposits back at least.
Have those lads resigned themselves to losing their money, or do they have hope?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 11:22 - Aug 26 with 1696 viewsCatullus

I saw it but I steered clear. I'm naturally cautious about such internet things. Turned out to be a good decision.
I put my savings somewhere far safer and more reliable even if the returns are very poor these days, there's not much chance of Barclays going into admin!

Even when I do gamble it's strictly for fun and I rarely put more than 20-50p on anything, except the Grand national, as a family we pick a horse each and go £1 e/w.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 12:17 - Aug 26 with 1659 viewsjackrmee

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 11:22 - Aug 26 by Catullus

I saw it but I steered clear. I'm naturally cautious about such internet things. Turned out to be a good decision.
I put my savings somewhere far safer and more reliable even if the returns are very poor these days, there's not much chance of Barclays going into admin!

Even when I do gamble it's strictly for fun and I rarely put more than 20-50p on anything, except the Grand national, as a family we pick a horse each and go £1 e/w.

I enjoy a flutter.
My tactic is to do double-your-money bets (around evens) in order to qualify for free bets on Paddy Power and Sky Bet, then use those free bets (£20 per week) on big accumulators.
I'm not doing too bad. Haven't had a big win yet, but I am up on my qualifying bets.

I have a 15 bet accumulator with this weeks £10 PP free bet. Quarter of a million if it comes in haha.

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 12:44 - Aug 26 with 1643 viewsCatullus

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 12:17 - Aug 26 by jackrmee

I enjoy a flutter.
My tactic is to do double-your-money bets (around evens) in order to qualify for free bets on Paddy Power and Sky Bet, then use those free bets (£20 per week) on big accumulators.
I'm not doing too bad. Haven't had a big win yet, but I am up on my qualifying bets.

I have a 15 bet accumulator with this weeks £10 PP free bet. Quarter of a million if it comes in haha.

250k? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I enjoy a flutter too but keep the stakes low on high reurn odds. I put 20p on last weekend on 15 results. Purely for fun. I cashed out with about 15 minutes left on Saturday, I had Palace down to win but they were being criticised on skysports so I looked and it offered me 2.47 which I took. That's how much of a gambler I am! If they all came in it was 153. Manyoo let me down too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 12:54 - Aug 26 with 1639 viewsjackrmee

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 12:44 - Aug 26 by Catullus

250k? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I enjoy a flutter too but keep the stakes low on high reurn odds. I put 20p on last weekend on 15 results. Purely for fun. I cashed out with about 15 minutes left on Saturday, I had Palace down to win but they were being criticised on skysports so I looked and it offered me 2.47 which I took. That's how much of a gambler I am! If they all came in it was 153. Manyoo let me down too.

Similar to what I'm doing mate.
The difference is, I don't waste my money on the big accumulators. I have to trust that I can at least break even on my singles/doubles. Then I can use the free bets for the big shots :)
So instead of putting 20p on a 15fold, I have £10 free bet to go on it. Hence the £250k haha.
My usual free bets go on 6 folds, so are nowhere near the £250k.

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 17:51 - Aug 26 with 1559 viewsCatullus

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 12:54 - Aug 26 by jackrmee

The difference is, I don't waste my money on the big accumulators. I have to trust that I can at least break even on my singles/doubles. Then I can use the free bets for the big shots :)
So instead of putting 20p on a 15fold, I have £10 free bet to go on it. Hence the £250k haha.

I'm only about £20 down over about 2 years, putting a tenner in every 3/4 months but I had a few small wins after using cash in. Thats why it's fun, maybe one day I'll win big but I'll never lose big.

Login to get fewer ads

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 18:16 - Aug 26 with 1553 viewsjasper_T

Wasn't this a ponzi/pyramid scheme?
Football Index. Anyone used it? on 22:15 - Aug 26 with 1512 viewspikeypaul

Football Index. Anyone used it? on 12:54 - Aug 26 by jackrmee

All you need to do is find bets that are similar price on Sky / PP to Betfair and lay off . You’ve then qualified for the free bets virtually risk free.

Getting back to the OP football index was doomed to fail and the mugs were warned loads of times but would not listen.

Just take a look on Caan Berry’s YouTube channel and how he warned them all 6 months before the collapse, all he got back was abuse from the people who were right into it and thought it was safe, and just like the Remoaners time proved them to be the idiots.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 22:20]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024