Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People not wearing masks in shops 19:10 - Sep 2 with 4131 viewsmagicdaps10

Went into sports direct today, amount of people with no lanyards on and not wearing a mask was unbelievable..... Not one I seen was approached about not wearing a mask(I understand why the staff wouldn't do this).
One young girl with a couple of kids, no mask on and was coughing constantly around the shop, would like to think she had been for a test but with no lanyard on, really can't see what these people are hoping to acheive other than bringing attention yo themselves or even hoping for a bit of controversy.

Masks are a pain but what are others views on these people

PS-Went in to sports direct yo Puck up some skins and the new premier league ball for my boy-That's the excuse for entering that hole 😁

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

People not wearing masks in shops on 19:33 - Sep 2 with 2001 viewsbritferry

I wear mine all the time, well nearly.

I keep mine in a bag I take to the supermarket, today I went in and got all my shopping, when I get to the checkout, I realised it was still in the bag

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

People not wearing masks in shops on 19:43 - Sep 2 with 1992 viewsKilkennyjack

All masks in Lidl earlier.

😷

Beware of the Risen People

People not wearing masks in shops on 20:13 - Sep 2 with 1969 viewsbuilthjack

They need a smack. No excuse whatsoever for not wearing a mask.
They could wear a visor if they can't wear a mask.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People not wearing masks in shops on 20:14 - Sep 2 with 1969 viewsalltjack

My take on it. I am 61 years of age and have chronic COPD and Atrial Fibrilation due to excessive use of Tobacco and Alcohol. I struggle to walk 100 yards on the flat. 18 months ago I suffered a Cardiac arrest and spent 18 days in a coma. In March just gone I had a heart attack and have a fluid on the lung problem and spent a month in the cardiac ward in Singleton. I would not dream of going into a public building without a mask on although it causes me discomfort. I cannot think of any reason that anyone could not wear a mask for a short enough period to do a bit of shopping .I honestly think that Mr Tesco, Mr Asda, Mr Travis Perkins etc should be stricter and refuse entry to non mask wearers for the good of everybody
People not wearing masks in shops on 20:20 - Sep 2 with 1964 viewsraynor94

Tesco Llansamlet today loads not wearing masks, yet the loud speaker in the store is on a loop telling people to wear them.

The genie is out of the bottle you won't stop it now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

People not wearing masks in shops on 20:23 - Sep 2 with 1962 viewsBoundy

I suspect your statement regarding bringing attention to themselves could very well be true for some. I was in B&Q last night and a family ( not one individual ) and not one was wearing a mask, and the amount now not wearing them seems to have increased noticeably recently. Schools returning is going to have a huge factor on what happens next , another l lock down is already being whispered about in the council offices . I wear mine not as a badge of honour but I respect others who may need protecting

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

People not wearing masks in shops on 20:59 - Sep 2 with 1927 viewsjack247

People not wearing masks in shops on 20:20 - Sep 2 by raynor94

Tesco Llansamlet today loads not wearing masks, yet the loud speaker in the store is on a loop telling people to wear them.

The genie is out of the bottle you won't stop it now

Yeah, this is it. People can pretty much do what they want now. I still wear one, but it’s hard to argue that it’s any more of a risk to go maskless here than it is England.
People not wearing masks in shops on 20:59 - Sep 2 with 1926 viewsbritferry

People not wearing masks in shops on 20:14 - Sep 2 by alltjack

My take on it. I am 61 years of age and have chronic COPD and Atrial Fibrilation due to excessive use of Tobacco and Alcohol. I struggle to walk 100 yards on the flat. 18 months ago I suffered a Cardiac arrest and spent 18 days in a coma. In March just gone I had a heart attack and have a fluid on the lung problem and spent a month in the cardiac ward in Singleton. I would not dream of going into a public building without a mask on although it causes me discomfort. I cannot think of any reason that anyone could not wear a mask for a short enough period to do a bit of shopping .I honestly think that Mr Tesco, Mr Asda, Mr Travis Perkins etc should be stricter and refuse entry to non mask wearers for the good of everybody

hell of a story

But look on the bright-side, it could be worse, you could be a Caaardiff fan

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:02 - Sep 2 with 1923 viewsmagicdaps10

People not wearing masks in shops on 20:23 - Sep 2 by Boundy

I suspect your statement regarding bringing attention to themselves could very well be true for some. I was in B&Q last night and a family ( not one individual ) and not one was wearing a mask, and the amount now not wearing them seems to have increased noticeably recently. Schools returning is going to have a huge factor on what happens next , another l lock down is already being whispered about in the council offices . I wear mine not as a badge of honour but I respect others who may need protecting

And that is it... Wearing it for others even if you don't believe in them or want to wear them.

Think about the workers who have to wear them for most of their working day when you are not prepared to wear one for your half hour visit to a shop.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:03 - Sep 2 with 1922 viewsbuilthjack

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:02 - Sep 2 by magicdaps10

And that is it... Wearing it for others even if you don't believe in them or want to wear them.

Think about the workers who have to wear them for most of their working day when you are not prepared to wear one for your half hour visit to a shop.

If everyone challenged them they would soon wear a mask.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:12 - Sep 2 with 1908 viewsCatullus

We wear our masks all the time BUT we took our son bowling last week and nobody, not even staff had masks on so we took ours off when we got to our lane. No point us being the only ones. We put them back on to walk out though. There are dividing shields on the lanes but they are hardly much cop, They don't go up to the bowling line and only as low as the seats and consoles.

As Rayns says, the genie is out but with cases rising rapidly and younger people getting ill, the fan will soon be full of schitt again.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:36 - Sep 2 with 1891 viewscontroversial_jack

I wear mine, so if others want to take the risk it's up to them, but don't come near me.
People not wearing masks in shops on 21:41 - Sep 2 with 1883 viewsraynor94

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:36 - Sep 2 by controversial_jack

I wear mine, so if others want to take the risk it's up to them, but don't come near me.

Seriously what can you do?

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:53 - Sep 2 with 1873 viewscontroversial_jack

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:41 - Sep 2 by raynor94

Nothing, unfortunately
People not wearing masks in shops on 21:56 - Sep 2 with 1868 viewsraynor94

People not wearing masks in shops on 21:53 - Sep 2 by controversial_jack

Nothing, unfortunately

Agree

People not wearing masks in shops on 22:01 - Sep 2 with 1864 viewsWalterBoyd

I wear a mask whenever indoor shop / pub etc but I have honestly lost touch with when you should or shouldn't.

I know at the liberty queueing for the bar / in the toilets/ walking around before going to your seat less than 10% of people have a mask on.
People not wearing masks in shops on 22:30 - Sep 2 with 1831 viewsbuilthjack

It's little wonder that Covid deaths are rising at an alarming rate.
207 in the last 24 hours apparently.
SHOCKING.
So yes, those cretins who do not wear a mask need educating, whichever way works.

People not wearing masks in shops on 22:36 - Sep 2 with 1821 viewsWalterBoyd

Just to repeat, at least 90% of Swans fans who go to the Liberty do not wear a mask in enclosed space.

I am surprised they have not joined this thread as they are in the majority. They do not believe in wearing a mask in enclosed spaces.
People not wearing masks in shops on 22:38 - Sep 2 with 1820 viewsraynor94

People not wearing masks in shops on 22:30 - Sep 2 by builthjack

It's little wonder that Covid deaths are rising at an alarming rate.
207 in the last 24 hours apparently.
SHOCKING.
So yes, those cretins who do not wear a mask need educating, whichever way works.

I'm 65 I can imagine the outcome me berating a young fit 20 year old for not wearing a mask.

Security outside Tesco did nothing, you can't expect the customers to do their job

People not wearing masks in shops on 22:40 - Sep 2 with 1819 viewsTreforys_Jack

Not looking for an argument, but masks and specifically the masks people are generally wearing do virtually zero for the wearer or to the surrounding people. Its all about social distancing for me, and that I'm afraid is currently non existent.
People not wearing masks in shops on 22:45 - Sep 2 with 1808 viewsmajorraglan

Local Authority Public Protection should be visiting theses stores and telling the manager they’ll shut them down if they don’t address the issue. They did it with the pubs!

Edit- Ive also noticed stocks of hand sanitizer are running low, aren’t being replaced etc.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 22:47]
People not wearing masks in shops on 22:47 - Sep 2 with 1800 viewsbuilthjack

People not wearing masks in shops on 22:38 - Sep 2 by raynor94

I'm 65 I can imagine the outcome me berating a young fit 20 year old for not wearing a mask.

Security outside Tesco did nothing, you can't expect the customers to do their job

You could take the Tesco security guy's name and threaten to report him to head office. He will shape up then.
Little things can do a lot.

People not wearing masks in shops on 22:59 - Sep 2 with 1790 viewsjack_lord

Tesco's are one of my customers. I was totally shocked when I had to go to a Tesco in Bristol and hardly anyone was wearing a mask. Then I found out they don't have to in England.

It seems they haven't had to in St Mellon's n Cardiff for most of the pandemic as well.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

People not wearing masks in shops on 23:10 - Sep 2 with 1774 viewsWalterBoyd

I am surprised what I am reading here, report the security guard !! Is this thread a wind up.

People with certain medical conditions do not need to wear a mask and have not got to prove it. Anyone who does not want to wear a mask hasn't got to. Nothing can be done. NOTHING.

Most large supermarkets are better ventilated than Liberty stadium,once through the turnstiles, until you go up to seat.

People do not have to wear a mask if they choose not to. Impossible to police.

It's simple really.
People not wearing masks in shops on 23:28 - Sep 2 with 1761 viewsJack123

Let's face it, last December/January it was hard to spot someone without a mask, yet infections and deaths were high.

I have read the masks the majority of people wear, are pretty much useless anyway.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024