Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's coming 05:15 - Sep 7 with 3076 viewsRonaldStump

Just been talking to a paramedic on night shift. says he along with many others in the NHS have refused the poison.
Said when they all get sacked there will be a massive awakening as they have nothing left to lose and will whistleblow the lot.
There is a lot of anger and it won't go unnoticed. They will reveal how empty the hospitals have been over the last 18 months.
There are many doctors refusing to give the booster clot shot in winter as they are afraid of what's coming in the courts.

Also said solicitors already arranged for when they get sacked.
Murky times ahead.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 5:18]

(He She Him)

It's coming on 19:01 - Sep 7 with 1103 viewsonehunglow

It's coming on 18:23 - Sep 7 by Treforys_Jack

OP has got you all biting again, bloke is a 100% troll, ignore is the answer.

It's not about trolling.It i about a poster spreading filth and dangerous lies that will kill people.
Keith.This has to be banned surely

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It's coming on 19:02 - Sep 7 with 1108 viewsDr_Winston

It's coming on 18:23 - Sep 7 by Treforys_Jack

OP has got you all biting again, bloke is a 100% troll, ignore is the answer.

Innit.

Some of these, like AfD, truly believe what they're selling. Stumpy is looking for reactions, nothing more.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

It's coming on 23:18 - Sep 7 with 993 viewscontroversial_jack

It's coming on 19:01 - Sep 7 by onehunglow

It's not about trolling.It i about a poster spreading filth and dangerous lies that will kill people.
Keith.This has to be banned surely

That's true, but nobody on here is dull enough to fall for it
It's coming on 23:50 - Sep 7 with 979 viewsRonaldStump

Sorry to all the Pro vaxxers but it was a genuine conversation with a paramedic. Does he represent everybody in the NHS course he doesn't but i'm sure he not the only feeling the way he does.
If you don't like what i post scroll on or ignore it really isn't that difficult.
For the record my own personal opinion is the hospitals are full to overflowing with people suffering adverse reactions to the jab that has not been fully tested and rushed through on a EUA.

Calling for bans tells you everything you need to know about certain people. Absolute muggy behaviour

(He She Him)

It's coming on 23:59 - Sep 7 with 978 viewsRonaldStump

It's coming on 07:15 - Sep 7 by Dr_Parnassus

Not had any of my shots yet, not really looked into the for or the against argument for it. Covid hasn't really existed in my country until recently, so now starting to think about it.

Would you mind giving me the arguments for not? Just go bullet points.

Pointless me putting my thoughts across as they will just get shot down and i'll be accused of killing people.

If you want to take the time you can visit the VAERS website (USA) or the MHRA website (UK) to find out the true stats behind the deaths and adverse reactions to this experimental jab which hasn't been fully tested and rushed through on a EUA.

Some on here believe everything the government & big pharma tells them and have been conditioned for many years to do as their told.

My advice to you would be have a nose at both sides of the fence, weigh up what you think is best for you and what is the greater risk, don't rush your decision because some z lister is trying to coerce you as once you have it there is no plan B. Take all the time you need for informed consent.

(He She Him)

It's coming on 00:06 - Sep 8 with 973 viewsRonaldStump

It's coming on 10:09 - Sep 7 by max936

Well my lad is in Moriston hospital non covid related and I can tell you that it's manic there and there are far to many covid patients being admitted. 3rd wave is well and truly underway.

Next door but 2 both had Covid
He's jabbed twice she refuses
He had it much worse than her
Thankfully both lived to tell the tale

(He She Him)

It's coming on 08:54 - Sep 8 with 915 viewsYrAlarch

It's coming on 00:06 - Sep 8 by RonaldStump

I am glad to hear your neighbours survived. But your statement raises so many questions.
No-one with any sense would suggest that the vaccine gives total immunity but merely that it gives better protection and raises your chances of survival if you get the Covid.
We, the vaccinated, still have to be sensible in the way we go about our lives, particularly us elderly folk.
It's coming on 09:07 - Sep 8 with 904 viewsmajorraglan

Spoke to a person this week re their experience of Covid and impact on family.

First family member, vulnerable re medical issues and vaccinated - being treated and slowly recovering.
Second family member, not vulnerable and not vaccinated - dead.

Both were approximately the same age and in their late 40s early 50s.

The person I spoke with didn't believe in the vaccine, but they do now.

There’s also this story in Walesonline

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/icu-doctor-newport-coronavirus-you
Login to get fewer ads

It's coming on 09:23 - Sep 8 with 898 viewsRonaldStump

It's coming on 09:07 - Sep 8 by majorraglan

Spoke to a person this week re their experience of Covid and impact on family.

First family member, vulnerable re medical issues and vaccinated - being treated and slowly recovering.
Second family member, not vulnerable and not vaccinated - dead.

Both were approximately the same age and in their late 40s early 50s.

The person I spoke with didn't believe in the vaccine, but they do now.

There’s also this story in Walesonline

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/icu-doctor-newport-coronavirus-you

More propaganda to try and coerce you into getting the vax i'm afraid.
We all know that everywhere in the world that jab numbers have gone up so have cases.

(He She Him)

It's coming on 09:24 - Sep 8 with 898 viewsBoundy

It's coming on 23:50 - Sep 7 by RonaldStump

Sorry to all the Pro vaxxers but it was a genuine conversation with a paramedic. Does he represent everybody in the NHS course he doesn't but i'm sure he not the only feeling the way he does.
If you don't like what i post scroll on or ignore it really isn't that difficult.
For the record my own personal opinion is the hospitals are full to overflowing with people suffering adverse reactions to the jab that has not been fully tested and rushed through on a EUA.

Calling for bans tells you everything you need to know about certain people. Absolute muggy behaviour

So you found a kindred spirit , like moths to a flame I suspect , do you wear badges or a red rose in your lapels to identify each other

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

It's coming on 10:20 - Sep 8 with 884 viewsCatullus

It's coming on 09:24 - Sep 8 by Boundy

So you found a kindred spirit , like moths to a flame I suspect , do you wear badges or a red rose in your lapels to identify each other

Hey Stumpy, who runs the MHRA and the VAERS.....yep, the governments of their respective countries, those people you tell us not to believe.

You must try harder, seriously, a good WUM isn't so obvious.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It's coming on 13:44 - Sep 8 with 828 viewsmajorraglan

Recently spoke to a vaccine and covid sceptic who informed me members of his family had caught the virus. One person suffered underlying health issues, had previously been vaccinated, had been very unwell with the virus but was pulling through, the second hadn’t been vaccinated, didn’t have any underlying issues and was now dead. I was told the people concerned were late 40’s early 50s max. The person was no longer a sceptic and was looking to get a vaccine.

There an interesting article in the Walesonline.

It's coming on 14:54 - Sep 8 with 810 viewsCountyJim

It's coming on 13:44 - Sep 8 by majorraglan

Recently spoke to a vaccine and covid sceptic who informed me members of his family had caught the virus. One person suffered underlying health issues, had previously been vaccinated, had been very unwell with the virus but was pulling through, the second hadn’t been vaccinated, didn’t have any underlying issues and was now dead. I was told the people concerned were late 40’s early 50s max. The person was no longer a sceptic and was looking to get a vaccine.

There an interesting article in the Walesonline.

That doctor is a government actor sent to make us all scared he's not real

I'd expect that's what the covid deniers will say
It's coming on 15:25 - Sep 8 with 790 viewsScotia

It's coming on 14:54 - Sep 8 by CountyJim

That doctor is a government actor sent to make us all scared he's not real

I'd expect that's what the covid deniers will say

They'd say the same aout this woman too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-58481626
It's coming on 06:00 - Sep 15 with 558 viewsfbreath

Think you might want to delete this. Surprised mods haven’t picked up this post

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

It's coming on 06:23 - Sep 15 with 555 viewsSirjohnalot

As Ive saad before, My cousin is a consultant Surgeon in A and E who has lost colleagues through COVID. He’s seen many people die and families bereft. He is continuing to see younger non vaccinated people in Intensive care. He has had to cancel many ops due to lack of capacity.
Out of respect for people on here that will have lost loved ones, please stop posting these conspiracy posts. We know your views, I’m sure there are plenty of forums that’d welcome them.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2021 6:29]
It's coming on 06:28 - Sep 15 with 551 viewsRonaldStump

Who is that aimed at?

(He She Him)

It's coming on 09:23 - Sep 15 with 487 viewsKeithHaynes

It's coming on 06:00 - Sep 15 by fbreath

Think you might want to delete this. Surprised mods haven’t picked up this post

Please not the abuse button if it’s not picked up.👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

It's coming on 14:06 - Sep 15 with 430 viewsCountyJim

Had another meeting today with unions and management present a question was asked about in vaccinated staff management statement was that no one would be sacked and if push came to shove if needed those that refuse or can't be vaccinated could be put into no front line roles not sacked

So more tosh from the original poster again
It's coming on 00:20 - Sep 16 with 364 viewsRonaldStump

It's coming on 14:06 - Sep 15 by CountyJim

Had another meeting today with unions and management present a question was asked about in vaccinated staff management statement was that no one would be sacked and if push came to shove if needed those that refuse or can't be vaccinated could be put into no front line roles not sacked

So more tosh from the original poster again

Not tosh at all, it was a real discussion. I said that this person doesn't speak for the whole NHS. Are we not allowed to discuss things anymore?
The fear was that anyone not jabbed would end up in dismissal even though these same people were portrayed as hero's when working unjabbed the previous year , glad to see that they won't be allowed to do it now and I just hope they have enough non frontline jobs to cater for those that don't want to become part of the experiment. I also hope it doesn't have a detrimental effect on staffing numbers with winter coming.

(He She Him)

It's coming on 08:07 - Sep 16 with 320 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It's coming on 00:20 - Sep 16 by RonaldStump

Not tosh at all, it was a real discussion. I said that this person doesn't speak for the whole NHS. Are we not allowed to discuss things anymore?
The fear was that anyone not jabbed would end up in dismissal even though these same people were portrayed as hero's when working unjabbed the previous year , glad to see that they won't be allowed to do it now and I just hope they have enough non frontline jobs to cater for those that don't want to become part of the experiment. I also hope it doesn't have a detrimental effect on staffing numbers with winter coming.

Front line NHS workers must have the vaccines to protect other NHS staff and of course most importantly the patients.

The same applies to care home workers.

Of the 50,000 people who have died since the vaccine rollout started in January only 600 of these were fully vaccinated. Only 256 fully vaccinated people have died after the 3 week period had elapsed from their second dose when it becomes mist effective.

These figures alone should convince the unvaccinated to take up the offer and get vaccinated.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024