Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The kids are seeing sense 07:24 - Sep 7 with 5787 viewsbuilthjack

75% of 16 /17 year olds have now been vaccinated in Powys.
Dont tell Stumpy, he will have kittens.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The kids are seeing sense on 08:07 - Sep 7 with 1750 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news.

Cymru am byth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

Beware of the Risen People

The kids are seeing sense on 08:50 - Sep 7 with 1729 viewsangryjack

Only because a gun to their head....vaccine passports etc.
The kids are seeing sense on 09:21 - Sep 7 with 1719 viewsonehunglow

The kids are seeing sense on 08:50 - Sep 7 by angryjack

But it could save their lives.
Well done kids
You know it makes sense.
A vaccine to enter a club etc ;just goes to show.

Many are quite happy to shove any ol crap up their noses or inject

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The kids are seeing sense on 12:44 - Sep 7 with 1680 viewsCatullus

The kids are seeing sense on 08:50 - Sep 7 by angryjack

It's hardly a gun. It's a simple logic problem, covid spreads quickly in crowded indoor spaces. You want to go to such a place you need a vaccine, no vaccine, no entry for public safety, which includes the person entering and their older family and friends. So what do you do?

The decision remains yours, there is no gun.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The kids are seeing sense on 15:41 - Sep 7 with 1632 viewsangryjack

No not really...if you been double vaccinatedthatsup to them...they should be protected then.but if so.eone who has not been vaccinated they get refused,that's wrong as it them who will get ill if they catch it ,so also up to them,it should be choice..so as I say it's a gun to their head...if you not vaccinated can't do anything ,,,you pro vaccinators are contradicting yourselves ,if your vaccinated send protected why are you forcing the ones who don't want it to get it as it's their choice if they don't and if ever get ill,but by not letting them on planes or into anywhere is effectively holding gun to their heads...
The kids are seeing sense on 15:55 - Sep 7 with 1640 viewsCatullus

The kids are seeing sense on 15:41 - Sep 7 by angryjack

No not really...if you been double vaccinatedthatsup to them...they should be protected then.but if so.eone who has not been vaccinated they get refused,that's wrong as it them who will get ill if they catch it ,so also up to them,it should be choice..so as I say it's a gun to their head...if you not vaccinated can't do anything ,,,you pro vaccinators are contradicting yourselves ,if your vaccinated send protected why are you forcing the ones who don't want it to get it as it's their choice if they don't and if ever get ill,but by not letting them on planes or into anywhere is effectively holding gun to their heads...

It's not contradicitng ourselves. The unvaccinated could get seriously ill and die. They won't be refused for any reason other than it's best for their health.

It's not a gun, we're not forcing anyone to have the vaccine, it's still an individual choice. Choose not to have the jab though and your options are limited.
It's like Alcohol, you can drink as much as you want but then you aren't allowed to drive. You're not allowed to smoke indoors anymore, for people's health. The rules are there to protect people.
Remember that a vaccinated person can still catch covid and pass it on.

You can make your own informed choice knowing the consequences but nobody is making you have the jab.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The kids are seeing sense on 17:25 - Sep 7 with 1606 viewsangryjack

The kids are seeing sense on 15:55 - Sep 7 by Catullus

It's not contradicitng ourselves. The unvaccinated could get seriously ill and die. They won't be refused for any reason other than it's best for their health.

It's not a gun, we're not forcing anyone to have the vaccine, it's still an individual choice. Choose not to have the jab though and your options are limited.
It's like Alcohol, you can drink as much as you want but then you aren't allowed to drive. You're not allowed to smoke indoors anymore, for people's health. The rules are there to protect people.
Remember that a vaccinated person can still catch covid and pass it on.

You can make your own informed choice knowing the consequences but nobody is making you have the jab.

You said it a vaccinated person can catch it and pass it on so what...only the unvaccinated might and thats a very highly unlikely might get seriously ill ,,another thingits nothing like not smoking in a pub yes they got go outside smoke but not refused entry if your a smoker...
The kids are seeing sense on 00:44 - Sep 8 with 1529 viewsRonaldStump

The kids are seeing sense on 17:25 - Sep 7 by angryjack

You said it a vaccinated person can catch it and pass it on so what...only the unvaccinated might and thats a very highly unlikely might get seriously ill ,,another thingits nothing like not smoking in a pub yes they got go outside smoke but not refused entry if your a smoker...

This is very dangerous ground the government is treading

A vaccine passport will just create a new wave of extremist fundamentalists. If you ban people from football stadia, event's pubs and restaurants etc. Then it's inevitable that it will create a lot of mental illness and angry people wanting revenge.
How long until unjabbed extremists walk into vax only buildings and detonate bombs or shoot the place up or drive a lorry into a jab only beer garden?

Sounds extreme i know but this is the only outcome of such tyranny. Maybe it's what the elites want? everybody to kill eachother

(He She Him)

Login to get fewer ads

The kids are seeing sense on 07:36 - Sep 8 with 1518 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The kids are seeing sense on 00:44 - Sep 8 by RonaldStump

A vaccine passport will just create a new wave of extremist fundamentalists. If you ban people from football stadia, event's pubs and restaurants etc. Then it's inevitable that it will create a lot of mental illness and angry people wanting revenge.
How long until unjabbed extremists walk into vax only buildings and detonate bombs or shoot the place up or drive a lorry into a jab only beer garden?

Sounds extreme i know but this is the only outcome of such tyranny. Maybe it's what the elites want? everybody to kill eachother

Simple answer just get vaccinated.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The kids are seeing sense on 09:30 - Sep 8 with 1490 viewsCatullus

The kids are seeing sense on 17:25 - Sep 7 by angryjack

A person smoking would be refused entry, they'd have to smoke outside, that's because we can see people smoking, we often can't see if a person has covid. Besides this is for the unvaccinateds safety as the vaccinated can still catch and transmit it, as it's the unvaccinated who are more likely to be seriously ill, it's for their own good.

Maybe we should ask places to have separate entrances and exits and to split their businesses into vaccinated and unvaccinated halves and see how it goes?

The kids are seeing sense on 09:33 - Sep 8 with 1488 viewsonehunglow

The kids are seeing sense on 09:30 - Sep 8 by Catullus

A person smoking would be refused entry, they'd have to smoke outside, that's because we can see people smoking, we often can't see if a person has covid. Besides this is for the unvaccinateds safety as the vaccinated can still catch and transmit it, as it's the unvaccinated who are more likely to be seriously ill, it's for their own good.

Maybe we should ask places to have separate entrances and exits and to split their businesses into vaccinated and unvaccinated halves and see how it goes?

Good point.

I will repeat until the message sinks in to some.

Many will shove all sorts into the bodies even though it has emanated from places they know what or what it consists of so long as they get high.

They will then rail against the Vax as if it seems cool to do so.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The kids are seeing sense on 10:10 - Sep 8 with 1475 viewsCatullus

Younger people are being intubated, in Cwmbranthe doc says there are at least as many unvaccinated being treated which means the unvaxed are over 2 for ever 1 vaxed in hospital

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/icu-doctor-newport-coronavirus-you

A patient in their 20's intubated, people really need to pay attention to what is going on. Last year at the firebreak there were 43 people in invasive beds, today there are 46.

The kids are seeing sense on 10:12 - Sep 8 with 1465 viewsangryjack

The kids are seeing sense on 09:30 - Sep 8 by Catullus

There we are you answered your own concerns...you said we can't see if people got covid...Well it can't be that deadly as you say then .as I thought by the way people go on if you got covid it's deadly...but now you saying you can't see or tell if people got covid....can't be that bad then if all these people got it but you can't tell....I can tell if I someone got a normal cold,but now this deadly disease you talk about..you can't tell if you got it or someone else have...must be deadly that
The kids are seeing sense on 10:34 - Sep 8 with 1464 viewsCatullus

The kids are seeing sense on 10:12 - Sep 8 by angryjack

There we are you answered your own concerns...you said we can't see if people got covid...Well it can't be that deadly as you say then .as I thought by the way people go on if you got covid it's deadly...but now you saying you can't see or tell if people got covid....can't be that bad then if all these people got it but you can't tell....I can tell if I someone got a normal cold,but now this deadly disease you talk about..you can't tell if you got it or someone else have...must be deadly that

Oh stop it, one third of people are asymptomatic, they show no symptoms, other people can be infectious 2 days before they show symptoms.

As for not being deadly, can you always see cancer? Can you see a brain tumour or a heart condition? Can you see if someone has asthma, not unless they are having an attack.

Tell the 135000 dead and the hundreds on ventilators that it's not deadly. The reality is (and how many times has this been said) it's not all about the deaths, it's just as important to keep people out of hospital. Or maybe you won't worry about that, unless you need an ambulance,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/patients-waiting-ambulances-up-13-

Lets hope you nor no one you hold dear needs an ambulance or a hospital bed eh.

The kids are seeing sense on 11:41 - Sep 8 with 1446 viewscontroversial_jack

The kids are seeing sense on 10:10 - Sep 8 by Catullus

Younger people are being intubated, in Cwmbranthe doc says there are at least as many unvaccinated being treated which means the unvaxed are over 2 for ever 1 vaxed in hospital

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/icu-doctor-newport-coronavirus-you

A patient in their 20's intubated, people really need to pay attention to what is going on. Last year at the firebreak there were 43 people in invasive beds, today there are 46.

2 for 1 is still not very good odds and far too high. The idea of a vaccination is prevent deaths and serious illness in everyone, not just a percentage game. It's clearly not as effective as is being made out
The kids are seeing sense on 12:01 - Sep 8 with 1427 viewsScotia

The kids are seeing sense on 11:41 - Sep 8 by controversial_jack

2 for 1 is still not very good odds and far too high. The idea of a vaccination is prevent deaths and serious illness in everyone, not just a percentage game. It's clearly not as effective as is being made out

It's brilliant. Those 2 for every 1 are coming from just 11% of the population.
The kids are seeing sense on 12:08 - Sep 8 with 1424 viewswhiterock

The kids are seeing sense on 12:01 - Sep 8 by Scotia

7 in ITU in Morriston Hospital, all youngsters

Happy that I've had my two jabs, and will have a third if and when called
The kids are seeing sense on 12:22 - Sep 8 with 1418 viewsProfessor

It's actually 18 to 1 then.
The kids are seeing sense on 12:45 - Sep 8 with 1410 viewsGwyn737

It is fantastic.

I can't understand why people compare vaccinated and unvaccinated as if they're like for like.

The numbers (and the make up) of both groups are poles apart.
The kids are seeing sense on 13:37 - Sep 8 with 1379 viewscontroversial_jack

It's for every two that have it one has been vaccinated. Not good odds at all
The kids are seeing sense on 13:44 - Sep 8 with 1376 viewsCatullus

The kids are seeing sense on 12:22 - Sep 8 by Professor

It's actually 18 to 1 then.

I wouldn't want to misrepresent it, the Doctor in Cwmbran said there were at least as many unvaccinated as vaccinated, maybe more. That's at least one from the vaccinated and one from the unvaccinated with about 70% of Welsh adults fully vaccinated, I make that a tad more than 2-1. The context is important here though, the unvaccinated are mostly younger people therefore the vaccinated are in a more at risk group.

People are claiming the vaccines aren't effective yet us old fogeys and people with pre existing health problems who've been jabbed are half as likely to be hospitalised/seriously ill than younger, fitter, healthier people.
It's also the younger people who are most likely to spread it by going to pubs andclubs, concerts/festivals and of course, school.

The kids are seeing sense on 15:02 - Sep 8 with 1366 viewsmonmouth

The kids are seeing sense on 00:44 - Sep 8 by RonaldStump

I can’t decide if you are just a WUM or a genuine psycho. I’m hoping WUM.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The kids are seeing sense on 15:18 - Sep 8 with 1359 viewsScotia

The kids are seeing sense on 13:37 - Sep 8 by controversial_jack

You've lost me there.
The kids are seeing sense on 16:19 - Sep 8 with 1341 viewsCatullus

The kids are seeing sense on 13:37 - Sep 8 by controversial_jack

No, the unvaccinated are twice as likely to be hpsitalised as the vaccinated, that's without taking the patient demographics into account. As most of the vaccinated are older and are more likely to have existing health problems I guess the odds would get higher.

All those people who can't even follow the simple rules like hand washing and mask wearing, do they all read the news and know there is a new variant in town, the 'Mu' variant is here and apparently is showing signs of being an immune evasive variant.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/health/mu-variant-covid-coronavirus-cases-215

The kids are seeing sense on 16:37 - Sep 8 with 1337 viewsProfessor

The kids are seeing sense on 13:44 - Sep 8 by Catullus

I wouldn't want to misrepresent it, the Doctor in Cwmbran said there were at least as many unvaccinated as vaccinated, maybe more. That's at least one from the vaccinated and one from the unvaccinated with about 70% of Welsh adults fully vaccinated, I make that a tad more than 2-1. The context is important here though, the unvaccinated are mostly younger people therefore the vaccinated are in a more at risk group.

People are claiming the vaccines aren't effective yet us old fogeys and people with pre existing health problems who've been jabbed are half as likely to be hospitalised/seriously ill than younger, fitter, healthier people.
It's also the younger people who are most likely to spread it by going to pubs andclubs, concerts/festivals and of course, school.

About 21 to 1 then Cat. The principle and idea is the same. Vaccines reduced hospitalisation risk by 90%. Yet there will be a tirade of abuse for me from AFD and Stump and their camp followers, because nutcase sites like 'welovetrump.com" or 'marryyoursister.com" disagree.

One of those sites may be made up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024