Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent service from the ticket office 15:45 - Sep 9 with 1905 viewsSirjohnalot

Coming home for the Hull match and am taking my dad. He's in his 80s so wouldn't be able to stand for too long. I ran the office (very grateful to Darren for his help) and they were brilliant. Sorted out tickets in the front row of the Family Stand and parking at the ground. Really impressed. Brilliant customer service

John
Excellent service from the ticket office on 15:49 - Sep 9 with 1631 viewsOptimisticJack

Always found the staff to be helpful.

Optimisticjack

Excellent service from the ticket office on 17:45 - Sep 9 with 1554 viewsonehunglow

John
I had a bit of an issue with my ticket for Preston and thought the service was very poor.
Hull eh?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Excellent service from the ticket office on 21:42 - Sep 9 with 1475 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s like everything in life, you get the service you want when you approach things in a certain way.
If you don’t, then obviously time to complain. Always found the ticket office good.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Excellent service from the ticket office on 21:59 - Sep 9 with 1467 viewsSirjohnalot

Excellent service from the ticket office on 21:42 - Sep 9 by KeithHaynes

It’s like everything in life, you get the service you want when you approach things in a certain way.
If you don’t, then obviously time to complain. Always found the ticket office good.

They couldn’t do enough, really impressed. Coming home tomorrow for first time in nearly 2 years. Very excited. Football, parkrun, Joe’s ice cream. Can’t wait
Excellent service from the ticket office on 22:41 - Sep 9 with 1433 views1983

Excellent service from the ticket office on 21:59 - Sep 9 by Sirjohnalot

They couldn’t do enough, really impressed. Coming home tomorrow for first time in nearly 2 years. Very excited. Football, parkrun, Joe’s ice cream. Can’t wait

Good for you mate enjoy your time with your Dad and family, my old Dad has been gone a long time and this world would be alien to him now.

Excellent service from the ticket office on 23:07 - Sep 9 with 1420 viewsbuilthjack

Excellent service from the ticket office on 21:59 - Sep 9 by Sirjohnalot

Get down the market and get some cockles in you

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Excellent service from the ticket office on 23:15 - Sep 9 with 1420 viewsWalterBoyd

Excellent service from the ticket office on 23:07 - Sep 9 by builthjack

And some welsh cakes while you're there.
Excellent service from the ticket office on 23:17 - Sep 9 with 1418 viewsDJack

Enjoy your visit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Excellent service from the ticket office on 10:05 - Sep 10 with 1309 viewsonehunglow

Excellent service from the ticket office on 23:07 - Sep 9 by builthjack

Cockles -ych a fi.

Eat more salad

Excellent service from the ticket office on 06:48 - Sep 11 with 1178 viewsSirjohnalot

Thank you all. It’s lovely be to be home (lived near Manchester for over ) 20 years but it’s still home
Excellent service from the ticket office on 09:52 - Sep 11 with 1137 viewsonehunglow

Excellent service from the ticket office on 21:42 - Sep 9 by KeithHaynes

Approaching the ticket office by e mail ,granted,aint ideal.

The young chap at Preston ticket office was very pleasant

Excellent service from the ticket office on 23:48 - Sep 11 with 1042 viewsmajorraglan

Excellent service from the ticket office on 06:48 - Sep 11 by Sirjohnalot

Thank you all. It’s lovely be to be home (lived near Manchester for over ) 20 years but it’s still home

Hope you and your dad had a great day and that you both rally enjoyed.
Excellent service from the ticket office on 00:27 - Sep 12 with 1023 viewsSirjohnalot

Thank you. Yes we did. Stewards were so helpful and kind to him. Really enjoyed the game, huge improvement from Preston, could easily have won that. Brilliant day out. Coming back down in November for the Blackpool game.
I don’t know how to post a picture on here though
Excellent service from the ticket office on 00:52 - Sep 12 with 1018 viewsWalterBoyd

Excellent service from the ticket office on 00:27 - Sep 12 by Sirjohnalot

Thank you. Yes we did. Stewards were so helpful and kind to him. Really enjoyed the game, huge improvement from Preston, could easily have won that. Brilliant day out. Coming back down in November for the Blackpool game.

That's great to hear, sir, my dad is also in his eighties and this has got me thinking to take him down for a match.

He hasn't been for years, he's been to the Liberty once and moaned the whole time.

He took me to the North bank 43 years ago to my first match.
Excellent service from the ticket office on 02:36 - Sep 12 with 1008 viewsDJack

Excellent service from the ticket office on 00:52 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

That's great to hear, sir, my dad is also in his eighties and this has got me thinking to take him down for a match.

He hasn't been for years, he's been to the Liberty once and moaned the whole time.

"He took me to the North bank 43 years ago to my first match. "

At times that could be called child-abuse...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Excellent service from the ticket office on 02:40 - Sep 12 with 1007 viewsWalterBoyd

Excellent service from the ticket office on 02:36 - Sep 12 by DJack

"He took me to the North bank 43 years ago to my first match. "

At times that could be called child-abuse...

I still haven't forgiven him.

I wouldn't be posting to the good Dr on here tonight if it wasn't for my dad.
Excellent service from the ticket office on 02:52 - Sep 12 with 1005 viewsDJack

Excellent service from the ticket office on 02:40 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

I still haven't forgiven him.

I wouldn't be posting to the good Dr on here tonight if it wasn't for my dad.

The Hanson lover is an affront to all reasonable (sane) posters...he will NEVER admit to being wrong.

Excellent service from the ticket office on 08:21 - Sep 12 with 959 viewsKeithHaynes

Excellent service from the ticket office on 00:27 - Sep 12 by Sirjohnalot

Send it to me John at
Swansea.independent1@gmail.com
Happy put it on.

Excellent service from the ticket office on 08:54 - Sep 12 with 933 viewsonehunglow

Excellent service from the ticket office on 00:52 - Sep 12 by WalterBoyd

My father took me to my first game 63 years ago.
It's down to him. He's well gone but his spirit survives -in me.

Excellent service from the ticket office on 09:22 - Sep 12 with 917 viewsRonaldStump

Excellent service from the ticket office on 17:45 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

John
I had a bit of an issue with my ticket for Preston and thought the service was very poor.
Hull eh?

Is there any need for that. This is a positive post for a wonderful bit of service by the ticket office. Leave it at that eh!

(He She Him)

Excellent service from the ticket office on 17:32 - Sep 13 with 743 viewsKeithHaynes

Here’s the photo John wanted to kindly share with us all, managed to access our emails this evening and here it is 👍 Glad you had a great day mate 👍

Oops here it is !

This post has been edited by an administrator

Excellent service from the ticket office on 18:22 - Sep 13 with 718 viewsbuilthjack

Excellent service from the ticket office on 17:32 - Sep 13 by KeithHaynes

Here’s the photo John wanted to kindly share with us all, managed to access our emails this evening and here it is 👍 Glad you had a great day mate 👍

Oops here it is !

This post has been edited by an administrator

It looks great

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Excellent service from the ticket office on 18:39 - Sep 13 with 704 viewsWhiterockin

Looks a lot younger than I thought.
Excellent service from the ticket office on 18:53 - Sep 13 with 685 viewsKeithHaynes

Excellent service from the ticket office on 18:39 - Sep 13 by Whiterockin

Looks a lot younger than I thought.

😂

Excellent service from the ticket office on 10:04 - Sep 14 with 618 viewsSirjohnalot

Excellent service from the ticket office on 18:53 - Sep 13 by KeithHaynes

😂

Thank you, I'm in my 40s, all that running in the fresh air I think. : )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024