Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full capacity allowed for Saturday 21:06 - Sep 9 with 2509 viewsbuilthjack

SCFC -
Don't leave those seats empty.
Do a couple of blocks affordable for families.
£10 for adults. £1 for a kid.

How about it ?

They won't.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 07:23 - Sep 10 with 2109 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How many tickets sold.?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 09:34 - Sep 10 with 2042 viewsbuilthjack

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 07:23 - Sep 10 by felixstowe_jack

How many tickets sold.?

14,500 up until yesterday morning. Probably get to 16000ish

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 15:58 - Sep 10 with 1945 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 09:34 - Sep 10 by builthjack

14,500 up until yesterday morning. Probably get to 16000ish

Guess Hull might bring a couple of hundred.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 16:04 - Sep 10 with 1941 viewsKeithHaynes

I can see a few k walk up. If that’s allowed ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 16:24 - Sep 10 with 1924 viewsbuilthjack

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 16:04 - Sep 10 by KeithHaynes

I can see a few k walk up. If that’s allowed ?

Bring back the cash turnstile

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 21:03 - Sep 10 with 1790 viewsCatullus

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 16:24 - Sep 10 by builthjack

Bring back the cash turnstile

They don't need a cash tunrstyle, people can download the app and buy tickets on there.

Or maybe they could put a booth up and sell tickets cashlessly outside the ground.

It's just a mad idea but Frankie and Benny's has closed down, the club could take over the lease and open it as a supporters bar and sell tickets there too. As well as make money from all those extra beer and food sales!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 00:28 - Sep 11 with 1699 viewsKeithHaynes

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 21:03 - Sep 10 by Catullus

They don't need a cash tunrstyle, people can download the app and buy tickets on there.

Or maybe they could put a booth up and sell tickets cashlessly outside the ground.

It's just a mad idea but Frankie and Benny's has closed down, the club could take over the lease and open it as a supporters bar and sell tickets there too. As well as make money from all those extra beer and food sales!

Stop talking sense immediately. It doesn’t rub on here.

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 09:04 - Sep 11 with 1609 viewsbuilthjack

A lot of older ones haven't a clue what an app is.
Got to keep things simple sometimes.

Login to get fewer ads

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 09:13 - Sep 11 with 1591 viewsWhiterockin

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 09:04 - Sep 11 by builthjack

A lot of older ones haven't a clue what an app is.
Got to keep things simple sometimes.

A lot of youngsters do not know what cash is, times move on.
Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 10:58 - Sep 11 with 1543 viewsBadlands

Given the covid infection rates spike in the area opening up to a capacity crowd could test STID!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 14:55 - Sep 11 with 1468 views1983

Always said this about the club having a supporters bar in the area and then double up as a club shop/ sports bar in the week

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 15:06 - Sep 11 with 1454 viewsLuther27

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 10:58 - Sep 11 by Badlands

Given the covid infection rates spike in the area opening up to a capacity crowd could test STID!

Misread that for STD then lol
Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 14:11 - Sep 12 with 1294 viewsbuilthjack

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 07:23 - Sep 10 by felixstowe_jack

How many tickets sold.?

16,317 attendance

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 14:44 - Sep 12 with 1273 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 14:11 - Sep 12 by builthjack

16,317 attendance

Not many from Hull were there. About a bus load or two?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 15:54 - Sep 12 with 1247 viewsYrAlarch

I remember with affection the Harry Griffiths bar down the Vetch. Always a nice atmosphere in there apart from the day Lewis the con man came in after a match and got clunked.
Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 16:12 - Sep 12 with 1240 viewsKeithHaynes

16,317 attendance

All things considered that very decent.

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 17:15 - Sep 12 with 1211 viewsbuilthjack

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 14:44 - Sep 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Not many from Hull were there. About a bus load or two?

It looked like a bus, a mini bus, a couple of cars and a motorbike.

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 17:22 - Sep 12 with 1200 viewsWhiterockin

16,317 attendance

There was nowhere near that attendance there. They must be counting all season ticket holders plus match tickets sold. Many season ticket holders were not there yesterday.
Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 17:44 - Sep 12 with 1185 viewsCatullus

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 14:55 - Sep 11 by 1983

Always said this about the club having a supporters bar in the area and then double up as a club shop/ sports bar in the week

Yeah, having a sports bar there the rest of the week, put all the live games on, it would surely be quite popular just with the football fans. Put the marquee up with a big screen outside for big sporting occassions, allow use of the stadium car park for the Harvester too so they didn't lose trade...

There again I reckon a few would turn up for Rugby and the Tennis would have been popular too.

Maybe it's not just a mad idea. F&B's was always quite popular on matchdays.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 01:47 - Sep 13 with 1106 viewsJack59

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 17:22 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

There was nowhere near that attendance there. They must be counting all season ticket holders plus match tickets sold. Many season ticket holders were not there yesterday.

I'm not going to any matches until the players stop 'taking the knee' I'm sure there are many others feeling the same way, 99% of fans never post on these sites, so it's difficult to estimate a figure,
I've been a season ticket holder for over 40 years and I've followed them away to at least another 50 grounds. I'll return to the stadium only when the team stop giving that gesture in support of the divisive 'BLM' political movement.
I would not have a problem with any other unifying gesture, or dance routine that they may want to perform in it's place.
Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 05:27 - Sep 13 with 1082 viewsChief

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 01:47 - Sep 13 by Jack59

I'm not going to any matches until the players stop 'taking the knee' I'm sure there are many others feeling the same way, 99% of fans never post on these sites, so it's difficult to estimate a figure,
I've been a season ticket holder for over 40 years and I've followed them away to at least another 50 grounds. I'll return to the stadium only when the team stop giving that gesture in support of the divisive 'BLM' political movement.
I would not have a problem with any other unifying gesture, or dance routine that they may want to perform in it's place.

Hahaha, a season ticket holder for 40 years and you've stopped going...

Because the players kneel for 10 seconds prior to the game starting!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 11:02 - Sep 13 with 1023 viewsKeithHaynes

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 17:15 - Sep 12 by builthjack

It looked like a bus, a mini bus, a couple of cars and a motorbike.

Fair play to the motorbike, Covid distancing etc.

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 12:02 - Sep 13 with 1003 viewsJack59

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 05:27 - Sep 13 by Chief

A Nazi salute could take just 2 seconds before a game, and even if I were a season ticket holder for 100 years, I would more certainly stay away.
It's a matter of principle, and my personal choice. It's a poor reflection on society that there are people like you waiting eagerly at keyboards to criticise or destroy other peoples personal values. It's a behaviour actually similar to the social media racists.
Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 12:33 - Sep 13 with 991 viewsChief

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 12:02 - Sep 13 by Jack59

A Nazi salute could take just 2 seconds before a game, and even if I were a season ticket holder for 100 years, I would more certainly stay away.
It's a matter of principle, and my personal choice. It's a poor reflection on society that there are people like you waiting eagerly at keyboards to criticise or destroy other peoples personal values. It's a behaviour actually similar to the social media racists.

Ha yes it's my behaviour and not yours that's akin to that of racists

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 16:30 - Sep 13 with 959 viewsReslovenSwan1

Full capacity allowed for Saturday on 05:27 - Sep 13 by Chief

Swansea city have a pretty impeccable record on race relations (excepting anti Welsh abuse). I can only remember one or two reported instances over the last 10 years. None of Swansea' s players have been abused at all by Swansea fans (at least reported incidents). Perpetrators have been identified and processed.
What does the knee plus the fist mean? The fist is not mentioned in any FA dictate. The players should explain this.

Dan Williams and Whittaker are teenagers and are not studying Humanities and Social justice at Swansea Universtiy.

Ash Williams, Naughton, Routledge and Dyer are practically part of the family. It is practically unthinkable they would be racially abused. It is quite reasonable it seems to me for some fans to take umbrage at this ambiguous 'message'.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024