Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grenfell Towers 19:16 - Sep 10 with 1069 viewsYrAlarch

Just watched a documentary on catch-up which was shown Wednesday evening. Now there's a tale of corruption and greed. A tale still to unfold.
Also very moving.
Grenfell Towers on 19:31 - Sep 10 with 1058 viewsLuther27

It was horrendous. People are answerable or should be for murder. I’ve no doubt with our countries history of public enquiries it’ll take another 20 years before people ranging from Public Planning, FIre Certification, Local Council Panning and every other person involved in this will be held accountable. By then the majority of those people will either have died or be so old that it’ll be deemed not to prosecute under guise of not being in the public interest.
Grenfell Towers on 20:28 - Sep 10 with 1020 viewsmajorraglan

Grenfell Towers on 19:31 - Sep 10 by Luther27

It was horrendous. People are answerable or should be for murder. I’ve no doubt with our countries history of public enquiries it’ll take another 20 years before people ranging from Public Planning, FIre Certification, Local Council Panning and every other person involved in this will be held accountable. By then the majority of those people will either have died or be so old that it’ll be deemed not to prosecute under guise of not being in the public interest.

We also need to scrutinise this enquiry and need to keep an eye on the terms of reference etc. I have a feeling there’s been some shenanigans and some of those under investigation will be well connected to the establishment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024