Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 100 people in the ground today 10:59 - Sep 11 with 19227 viewsbuilthjack

- will be carrying Covid.
It could be the person next to you.
Frightening. Perhaps wear a mask folks. Take hand gel.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 10:59]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:29 - Sep 11 with 3878 views1983

Or just don't worry about sh1t and live your life.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:56 - Sep 11 with 3859 viewsonehunglow

And make sure you have a full a life as possible and it doesn’t end prematurely because some cretins see themselves as scientific experts .
Get jabbed

Don’t risk COVID

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:01 - Sep 11 with 3842 viewsRonaldStump

I won't be wearing a mask and i won't be worrying about who is next to me.
If you're worried or scared of media propaganda
STAY HOME

There will be other risks in anything you do getting to the ground.
Enjoy your life ffs ...far too short

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:39 - Sep 11 with 3837 viewsDJack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:01 - Sep 11 by RonaldStump

I won't be wearing a mask and i won't be worrying about who is next to me.
If you're worried or scared of media propaganda
STAY HOME

There will be other risks in anything you do getting to the ground.
Enjoy your life ffs ...far too short

"If you're worried or scared of media propaganda "

Says the man who pushes anti-vax propaganda.

The same man who shouts his opinion as fact and when gets called out accuses others of being brainwashed ...Yours was obviously a very quick rinse.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:46 - Sep 11 with 3835 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 11:56 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

And make sure you have a full a life as possible and it doesn’t end prematurely because some cretins see themselves as scientific experts .
Get jabbed

Don’t risk COVID

Whilst I don’t like the use of the word cretin ,
I agree entirely. Protect yourself-get vaccinated.
Protect others by wearing a mask
Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:13 - Sep 11 with 3818 viewsmax936

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:46 - Sep 11 by Professor

Everyone should accept their responsibility to other’s if not for themselves , l’m all for enjoying life, but not at any cost.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:13 - Sep 11 with 3802 viewsonehunglow

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:46 - Sep 11 by Professor

I'm afraid the word is utterly apposite Paul. In fact it is the most mild pejorative I can use a regards this horrendous torrent of filth on vaxing.

Look at the state we're in.

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:38 - Sep 11 with 3797 viewscontroversial_jack

i'm a season tkt holder and don't miss a game, but i'm not going today, because hardly anyone in the pub or ground will be wearing a mask.Not a risk I wish to take.
Login to get fewer ads

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:56 - Sep 11 with 3758 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 12:39 - Sep 11 by DJack

"If you're worried or scared of media propaganda "

Says the man who pushes anti-vax propaganda.

The same man who shouts his opinion as fact and when gets called out accuses others of being brainwashed ...Yours was obviously a very quick rinse.

Anti vax propaganda ? You've not proved anything i've posted as such.
Strangely enough i'm far from anti vax so that throws your pathetic little rant out of the water.
I've forgotten more than you know you utter simpleton

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:04 - Sep 11 with 3753 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:13 - Sep 11 by max936

Everyone should accept their responsibility to other’s if not for themselves , l’m all for enjoying life, but not at any cost.

They're conditioning you to view your freedom as selfish!! The sooner you wake up to these disgusting tyrants the sooner you can get back to a normal life

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:10 - Sep 11 with 3767 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:04 - Sep 11 by RonaldStump

They're conditioning you to view your freedom as selfish!! The sooner you wake up to these disgusting tyrants the sooner you can get back to a normal life

Where's the freedom if you catch it, pass it onto a vulnerable person and they die. No different to drink driving.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:24 - Sep 11 with 3731 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:10 - Sep 11 by controversial_jack

Where's the freedom if you catch it, pass it onto a vulnerable person and they die. No different to drink driving.

I thought most people were vaccinated? Isn't the sales pitch that it will not hospitalise or make you that Ill?
Can't have it both ways .
If vulnerable people and older people don't feel safe going out then maybe they should keep there distance from people who are out there living there lives until something that gives them more confidence to mix with people is available.
I genuinely don't know what else to suggest

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:51 - Sep 11 with 3705 views1983

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:10 - Sep 11 by controversial_jack

In that respect that's like saying stay in in case you get knocked down by a drunk driver

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:58 - Sep 11 with 3713 viewsGwyn737

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:51 - Sep 11 by 1983

In that respect that's like saying stay in in case you get knocked down by a drunk driver

For me it’s more like saying before drunk driving you could take a pill that will take your alcohol level down to a safer tolerance.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:02 - Sep 11 with 3713 viewsLuther27

Over 100 people in the ground today on 13:38 - Sep 11 by controversial_jack

i'm a season tkt holder and don't miss a game, but i'm not going today, because hardly anyone in the pub or ground will be wearing a mask.Not a risk I wish to take.

Same as you. After changing seats this year and not knowing who I’m sitting next to I won’t be going for the foreseeable future. For all I know I could be sitting next to RonaldStump….and that’s definitely not worth the risk.
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:10 - Sep 11 with 3706 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:51 - Sep 11 by 1983

Drink driving is against the law and it's punishable, but passing on covid is not
Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:26 - Sep 11 with 3687 viewsmax936

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:04 - Sep 11 by RonaldStump

Nobody is conditioning me, l make my own decisions to keep myself and primarily my son who is clinically vulnerable, we’re in hospital with him at moment which is the worse place to be, he’s been here all week, but is much better so hopefully home soon

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:29 - Sep 11 with 3657 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 14:58 - Sep 11 by Gwyn737

For me it’s more like saying before drunk driving you could take a pill that will take your alcohol level down to a safer tolerance.

What a load of twaddle

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:32 - Sep 11 with 3655 viewsRonaldStump

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:26 - Sep 11 by max936

Nobody is conditioning me, l make my own decisions to keep myself and primarily my son who is clinically vulnerable, we’re in hospital with him at moment which is the worse place to be, he’s been here all week, but is much better so hopefully home soon

Fair enough, your son should be and clearly is your priority. Glad to hear he is better and hope he is home with you as soon as possible.

(He She Him)

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:12 - Sep 11 with 3617 viewsNEATHCCFC

So frightening when the virus has a 99.7% survival rate if your unlucky enough to catch it. Biggest load of bollox ever and mugs like you are s**tting yourself over it.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:17 - Sep 11 with 3591 viewsonehunglow

Over 100 people in the ground today on 15:26 - Sep 11 by max936

Ron is simply feral.
No appreciation or respect of people who are vulnerable

Conditioned eh.

Crawl away

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:26 - Sep 11 with 3596 viewscontroversial_jack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:12 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

So frightening when the virus has a 99.7% survival rate if your unlucky enough to catch it. Biggest load of bollox ever and mugs like you are s**tting yourself over it.

It's not just that, you can become very ill with it and it can take months to get over it if at all.it can put you off work too. Hospital wards are starting to fill up already, so if you want to play gung ho with it go ahead, but I won't.
Over 100 people in the ground today (n/t) on 17:26 - Sep 11 with 3597 viewshowenjack

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:12 - Sep 11 by NEATHCCFC

[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 17:27]
Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:31 - Sep 11 with 3589 viewsProfessor

Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:26 - Sep 11 by controversial_jack

It's not just that, you can become very ill with it and it can take months to get over it if at all.it can put you off work too. Hospital wards are starting to fill up already, so if you want to play gung ho with it go ahead, but I won't.

It’s also not true.

U.K. mortality is much higher than 0.3% in unvaccinated. It’s repeated over and over. But still a lie
Over 100 people in the ground today on 17:34 - Sep 11 with 3583 viewsNEATHCCFC

I get what your saying but it is nowhere near as bad as the media make out let’s be honest yeah. We are 18 months down the road since this all started and yet 4 million out of 7 and a half billion have lost their lives. Do you realise 1500 people die on a average day in the UK? COVID is currently killing about 100 ain’t it? The average age of a natural UK death is 82 and the average age of a UK COVID death is 81, it’s time to move on and go back to normal because the China virus is with us forever jab or no jab. You could end up having 10 jabs and that’s the way we are heading but long term it won’t make a blind bit of difference! Israel have dished out 3 jabs already and are talking about a 4th, you couldn’t make it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024