Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid 10:29 - Sep 12 with 2492 viewsRonaldStump

The truth is coming
The corrupt government are losing the battle
Good

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-health-secretary-sajid-javid-249
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 10:30]

(He She Him)

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 12:25 - Sep 12 with 1345 viewsRonaldStump

The Pro vaxxers seem very quiet on this thread or are they all pretending to have me on ignore ?

(He She Him)

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 12:30 - Sep 12 with 1339 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It is only "scrapped" until their next about face, they flip flop like fish out water.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 12:36]
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 12:34 - Sep 12 with 1334 viewsRonaldStump

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 12:30 - Sep 12 by A_Fans_Dad

It is only "scrapped" until their next about face, they flip flop like fish out water.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 12:36]

By which time there will be even more people waking up to the absolute BS. Win Win for me

(He She Him)

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 12:53 - Sep 12 with 1317 viewsScotia

Doesn't the fact that the plans have been shelved undermine most of what you say?
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 13:05 - Sep 12 with 1311 viewsRonaldStump

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 12:53 - Sep 12 by Scotia

Doesn't the fact that the plans have been shelved undermine most of what you say?

Not at all. Do you think it's been scrapped because they had a change of heart or is it because they know they can't implement it.

(He She Him)

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 13:25 - Sep 12 with 1299 viewsScotia

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 13:05 - Sep 12 by RonaldStump

Not at all. Do you think it's been scrapped because they had a change of heart or is it because they know they can't implement it.

Why doesn't it? It seems to demonstrate that you're completely wrong.

I suspect it's been shelved because it would be a logistical nightmare to implement .

You'd think if there was a software magnate involved in this great conspiracy that it would be simple.
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 13:45 - Sep 12 with 1286 viewsTreforys_Jack

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 12:25 - Sep 12 by RonaldStump

The Pro vaxxers seem very quiet on this thread or are they all pretending to have me on ignore ?

People are listening

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 14:48 - Sep 12 with 1262 viewsJack123

Well that is good news, but i will say questions should be asked, because i bet there are many youngsters who went ahead and took something that they really didn't want to,

Pretty disgraceful tactic by the government.

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 1188 views73__73

No doubt King Canute (aka Drakeford) will try and introduce vaccination passports into Wales this week.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 22:04 - Sep 12 with 1151 viewsKeithHaynes

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 20:09 - Sep 12 by 73__73

No doubt King Canute (aka Drakeford) will try and introduce vaccination passports into Wales this week.

Welcome back 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 22:07 - Sep 12 with 1144 viewsmajorraglan

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 14:48 - Sep 12 by Jack123

Well that is good news, but i will say questions should be asked, because i bet there are many youngsters who went ahead and took something that they really didn't want to,

Good post.

Personally, I don’t have a problem with the vaccine passports, but what I do object to is the way the Government have handled this. HMG have said passports would be introduced etc, they have “encouraged” youngsters to have the vaccines and have now changed their mind. Disgusting.
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 22:40 - Sep 12 with 1133 viewsDJack

From the CDC

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 00:34 - Sep 13 with 1096 viewshobo

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 14:48 - Sep 12 by Jack123

I've no sympathy. The only reason people should be getting the vaccine is if it will make them feel safer and therefore more confident in going out.

Anyone who gets the vaccine just to get some of their old freedoms back is missing the point entirely
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 08:59 - Sep 13 with 1045 viewsjackrmee

As I said last week. It all seems like just a coercion ploy.
I thought they'd be scrapped as soon as they came in, but they haven't even been brought in.

You're right. There must be plenty of young people who got their jabs simply because of this threat they made.

I do think they'll use this threat again somewhere up the line.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 10:54 - Sep 13 with 1016 viewsRonaldStump

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 08:59 - Sep 13 by jackrmee

As I said last week. It all seems like just a coercion ploy.
I thought they'd be scrapped as soon as they came in, but they haven't even been brought in.

You're right. There must be plenty of young people who got their jabs simply because of this threat they made.

I do think they'll use this threat again somewhere up the line.

They'll be banged up by then serving a very long stretch for crimes against humanity with any luck the psychopathic tyrant nonces that they are.

(He She Him)

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 18:40 - Sep 13 with 953 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Will still be needed in Scotland and possibly on Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 19:31 - Sep 13 with 938 viewsFlashberryjack

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 20:09 - Sep 12 by 73__73

If Sturgeon introduces vaccine passports in Scotland, you can bet your boots that Drakeford will follow suit.....2 weeks later.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 21:32]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 23:19 - Sep 13 with 891 viewsKilkennyjack

Get the jab Jack Army.

Lets get back to normal with everybody protected.

Beware of the Risen People

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 07:27 - Sep 14 with 866 viewsjackrmee

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 23:19 - Sep 13 by Kilkennyjack

Get the jab Jack Army.

Lets get back to normal with everybody protected.

Not one person has died "with" covid since the vaccine?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 07:39 - Sep 14 with 864 viewsScotia

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 07:27 - Sep 14 by jackrmee

Not one person has died "with" covid since the vaccine?

No need for the inverted comma's. The with covid is of covid in the overwhelming majority of cases.

That is what those stats say for Germany, I've no reason to doubt them as the Germans have done a great job of keeping covid undercontrol.

In the UK, just 1.2% of those who have died with covid since vaccinataion has been rolled out have died after being fully vaccinated prior to their death.

The majority of those who have died after being fully vaccinated have been over the age of 84 or immunocompromised.

That is phenomenal.
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 07:52 - Sep 14 with 859 viewsjackrmee

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 07:39 - Sep 14 by Scotia

No need for the inverted comma's. The with covid is of covid in the overwhelming majority of cases.

That is what those stats say for Germany, I've no reason to doubt them as the Germans have done a great job of keeping covid undercontrol.

In the UK, just 1.2% of those who have died with covid since vaccinataion has been rolled out have died after being fully vaccinated prior to their death.

The majority of those who have died after being fully vaccinated have been over the age of 84 or immunocompromised.

That is phenomenal.

Hang on a minute...
Are they still classing everyone who dies within 28 days of covid infection, as died with covid?

Because if they are, how come not one person has died in the whole of Germany from being knocked over, from cancer, from a stroke, heart attack, or from any other thing, who happened to have covid in the last 28 days?
Not one??!!!

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 07:57 - Sep 14 with 853 viewsScotia

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 07:52 - Sep 14 by jackrmee

Hang on a minute...
Are they still classing everyone who dies within 28 days of covid infection, as died with covid?

Because if they are, how come not one person has died in the whole of Germany from being knocked over, from cancer, from a stroke, heart attack, or from any other thing, who happened to have covid in the last 28 days?
Not one??!!!

No - not one person who had received both doses of the vaccine.

It is only something like 124 people in the UK and our infection rate is massively higher.
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 11:01 - Sep 14 with 815 viewsProfessor

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 07:52 - Sep 14 by jackrmee

Hang on a minute...

Not one??!!!

The 28 days is arbitrary-people will die of other causes and others (obviously others) of the effects of Covid later than that. The risk of stroke and MI is much greater post-covid. What will really show the effects are the survival rates at 12 months and 5 years of those infected v uninfected. Infection may have longer term issues. Many infections do.

You can of course be very pro-vaccination without supporting vaccine passports. It is quite ironic that Saj Javid said he "did not like the idea of showing papers" whilst supporting that very thing to allow voting in elections. I suspect without some form of vaccine certification there will be many countries that deny entry.
Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 11:51 - Sep 14 with 795 viewsjackrmee

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 11:01 - Sep 14 by Professor

The 28 days is arbitrary-people will die of other causes and others (obviously others) of the effects of Covid later than that. The risk of stroke and MI is much greater post-covid. What will really show the effects are the survival rates at 12 months and 5 years of those infected v uninfected. Infection may have longer term issues. Many infections do.

You can of course be very pro-vaccination without supporting vaccine passports. It is quite ironic that Saj Javid said he "did not like the idea of showing papers" whilst supporting that very thing to allow voting in elections. I suspect without some form of vaccine certification there will be many countries that deny entry.

"The 28 days is arbitrary-people will die of other causes and others (obviously others) of the effects of Covid later than that"

I agree that people will still die of other causes, but apparently not one person has in Germany after having the vaccine.
Not one!

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 11:59 - Sep 14 with 789 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccine passport plans for nightclubs and events scrapped, confirms Sajid Javid on 11:51 - Sep 14 by jackrmee

"The 28 days is arbitrary-people will die of other causes and others (obviously others) of the effects of Covid later than that"

I agree that people will still die of other causes, but apparently not one person has in Germany after having the vaccine.
Not one!

They have a lower percentage of population vaccinated than we do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024