Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? 17:56 - Sep 14 with 2098 viewsKeithHaynes

For me, HMFC in Scotland, been a follower since 1974.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 18:02 - Sep 14 with 1600 viewsmax936

Liverpool, Barca and Celtic, 💪💪😂

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 18:15 - Sep 14 with 1580 viewsKeithHaynes

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 18:02 - Sep 14 by max936

Why ?

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 18:34 - Sep 14 with 1554 viewsTreforys_Jack

Queen of the South
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:02 - Sep 14 with 1526 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Hibs for me, Keith, though it's good to see Hearts back where they belong. Biggest fan owned club in the UK now too.

Really enjoyed the derby the other day, for a 0-0 it was a highly entertaining game of football. Looks like both sides will have a decent season.

From a Wales Fan POV, Woodburn looked lively and although the standard isn't the best, hopefully he can rekindle his career up there.
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:06 - Sep 14 with 1516 viewsKeithHaynes

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:02 - Sep 14 by LittleEnglandJack

Hibs for me, Keith, though it's good to see Hearts back where they belong. Biggest fan owned club in the UK now too.

Really enjoyed the derby the other day, for a 0-0 it was a highly entertaining game of football. Looks like both sides will have a decent season.

From a Wales Fan POV, Woodburn looked lively and although the standard isn't the best, hopefully he can rekindle his career up there.

Banned 😂👍

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:13 - Sep 14 with 1502 views1983

AFC Wimbledon for the story very similar to ours.

Slightly off topic but always wondered how Blackpool fans feel as their home fixtures are seen as p!ss up weekends by other teams fans

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:18 - Sep 14 with 1497 viewsKeithHaynes

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:13 - Sep 14 by 1983

AFC Wimbledon for the story very similar to ours.

Slightly off topic but always wondered how Blackpool fans feel as their home fixtures are seen as p!ss up weekends by other teams fans

Good point, I love a pint 😉

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:37 - Sep 14 with 1460 viewsFireboy2

Any club apart from the big six and scumdiff obviously.
Login to get fewer ads

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:48 - Sep 14 with 1450 viewsmax936

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 18:02 - Sep 14 by max936

Liverpool fan as a kid, probably 50yrs ago or more and Barca because of what they represented and just preferred Celtic in the Scottish League.

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:11 - Sep 14 with 1425 viewsKeithHaynes

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 19:48 - Sep 14 by max936

Liverpool fan as a kid, probably 50yrs ago or more and Barca because of what they represented and just preferred Celtic in the Scottish League.

Keith Hearts ? 😂

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:17 - Sep 14 with 1417 viewsFlashberryjack

Barnsley.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:32 - Sep 14 with 1405 viewsKeithHaynes

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:17 - Sep 14 by Flashberryjack

Barnsley.

It’s an option, any reason ?

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:39 - Sep 14 with 1395 viewsSirjohnalot

Partick Thistle.
When I was a kid, my brother, dad and I were really into Subbuteo, had the astro pitch, floodlights, stadiums, loads of teams, the lot. We had a football cup competitions and I beat my brother as Partick Thistle (my brother is 6 years older than me and I'm sure dad who was the ref made some dubious calls) Always looked out for them since then.

Also Arsenal, one of the first years I remember is when they won the league beating Liverpool 2-0. Loved David Rocastle then Ian Wright, and Dennis Bergkamp. Brilliant players
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:40 - Sep 14 with 1391 viewsKeithHaynes

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:39 - Sep 14 by Sirjohnalot

Partick Thistle.
When I was a kid, my brother, dad and I were really into Subbuteo, had the astro pitch, floodlights, stadiums, loads of teams, the lot. We had a football cup competitions and I beat my brother as Partick Thistle (my brother is 6 years older than me and I'm sure dad who was the ref made some dubious calls) Always looked out for them since then.

Also Arsenal, one of the first years I remember is when they won the league beating Liverpool 2-0. Loved David Rocastle then Ian Wright, and Dennis Bergkamp. Brilliant players

Numerous swans fans I know John follow Partick.

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:49 - Sep 14 with 1377 viewsmax936

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:39 - Sep 14 by Sirjohnalot

Partick Thistle.

You had to mention Arsenal winning to deny Liverpool the title and to think I used to like you

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 21:10 - Sep 14 with 1349 viewsSirjohnalot

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:49 - Sep 14 by max936

You had to mention Arsenal winning to deny Liverpool the title and to think I used to like you

Normally takes people far lesser time to realise I’m a complete tit
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 21:14 - Sep 14 with 1337 viewsmax936

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 21:10 - Sep 14 by Sirjohnalot

Normally takes people far lesser time to realise I’m a complete tit

You're being to kind to yourself there

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 21:18 - Sep 14 with 1335 viewsFlashberryjack

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 20:32 - Sep 14 by KeithHaynes

It’s an option, any reason ?

Know a few Barnsley fans, one often used to come down the Liberty with me when he's down visiting his in-laws (sadly passed away now).

Also met many whilst on holidays, all were top people and proper home town fans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 21:37 - Sep 14 with 1306 viewsCwmafanJack

Clwb pel-droed wrecsam. Proper welsh club. Celtic also.

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 23:06 - Sep 14 with 1239 viewsKilkennyjack

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 21:37 - Sep 14 by CwmafanJack

Clwb pel-droed wrecsam. Proper welsh club. Celtic also.

Same - celtic and wrecsam

Beware of the Risen People

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 23:18 - Sep 14 with 1229 viewsWhiterockin

Any small club that the local fans turn up to support instead of following big clubs like sheep.
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 00:01 - Sep 15 with 1209 viewsBarrySwan

Hibs

Lived just off Leith Walk for a couple of years whenever I wasn't playing sport myself I would pop round the corner to Easter Road ( Hibs ground isn't actually in Easter Road no idea why the ground is named after a nearby street that it isn't actually in) or Meadowbank Thistle who played almost next door in the Commonwealth Games Stadium before they left for Livingston.

Saw the Swans play there back in the eighties in a pre season friendly they were so bad it was almost embarrassing friendly game or not.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2021 0:04]
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 00:07 - Sep 15 with 1202 viewsWalterBoyd

Respect for Oldham fans, with Man City, Man U and Liverpool on their doorstep.

It has to be in the blood.
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 04:16 - Sep 15 with 1158 viewsAnotherJohn

Hearts? The memory I will always have is an end of season game at Dens Park in 1986, which I attended as a neutral. It was of course the result that cost the Jambos the title. I wonder if Keith still feels the pain?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dundee+2+hearts+0+1986&docid=6080157096

In Scotland DUFC is my team - have great memories of the Jim McLean years.
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 07:25 - Sep 15 with 1115 viewsScotia

Plymouth Argyle.

I lived there for a while so they became my second team. The local "Central Element" boys weren't the friendliest and it took a while to convince them who I was supporting when Argyle played Cardiff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024