Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your phobias 17:27 - Sep 15 with 914 viewsCountyJim

Even though I've got a gantry crane license I have a phobia of bridges don't know why just really have to push myself to walk over one I'm fine with heights but bridges
Your phobias on 17:44 - Sep 15 with 901 viewsKeithHaynes

Definitely heights even though I still do the odd bit of roofing here.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Your phobias on 17:46 - Sep 15 with 897 viewsCountyJim

Your phobias on 17:44 - Sep 15 by KeithHaynes

Definitely heights even though I still do the odd bit of roofing here.

I know a bloke who was a roofer for 20 odd years woke up one day couldn't go up a ladder again just came on him very strange
Your phobias on 10:15 - Sep 16 with 836 viewsCatullus

Heights don't bother me, oddly enough though I did get a touch of vertigo scuba diving! I was on a rocky shelf in the Med, 30 feet under and I watched the other divers disappearing into the gloom below me and I came over all dizzy.

I can't think of any really big phobias, I do have to avoid watching people cooking. I can't eat food if I think the food has been over handled, it comes from when I was younger and seeing my step mum cook, she always had to handle the food a lot, she couldn't just put it on the plate, she had to move it around the plate...a lot! Then she'd put leftovers on a plate and put it down for their dogs and it seemed to me to always be my plate. I always got the odd plate, not the same as the rest of the set. I got the message

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Your phobias on 11:50 - Sep 16 with 813 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bird lice, having picked up a poorly pigeon to take home under my shirt to try and make it better.
The experience of having them crawling all over you and in your hair was enough to put me off for life.
By the way they fly as well.
Your phobias on 15:14 - Sep 16 with 781 viewsTreforys_Jack

Flying
Your phobias on 21:46 - Sep 16 with 741 viewsFlashberryjack

Rats

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Your phobias on 22:56 - Sep 16 with 729 viewsmax936

Your phobias on 21:46 - Sep 16 by Flashberryjack

Rats

Heights, snakes and rats, not that fused on mice either unless they're under my shovel.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Your phobias on 23:28 - Sep 16 with 721 viewsFireboy2

None at all.
Login to get fewer ads

Your phobias on 07:48 - Sep 17 with 694 viewsScotia

I hate uncontrolled heights. By that I mean drops with no fence or anything else between you and falling to your death. It came all of a sudden when doing some field work on the Lizard.

Flying is fine, standing behnd a fence is fine but I can't even look at cliffs on tv.

My mother has a complete phobia of black stuffed toys.
Your phobias on 10:31 - Sep 17 with 669 viewsCatullus

Your phobias on 22:56 - Sep 16 by max936

Heights, snakes and rats, not that fused on mice either unless they're under my shovel.

I have a big picture of me and my son with a 12ft Python around us. We used to have pet rats, very clean creatures really.

Heights, I would really like to go and do the zip wire thing in North Wales,

https://www.zipworld.co.uk/

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Your phobias on 20:01 - Sep 17 with 630 viewsmax936

Your phobias on 23:28 - Sep 16 by Fireboy2

None at all.

Had to put ridge tiles back on roof of our first house, been up and down ladder etc all the while, when I finished and had to come back down ladder for last time, I couldn't get off roof back onto ladder, I just sat up there for 20mins/half hr, the longer I was up the the more anxious I got, Mrs said I'm calling Fire Brigade, that give me the push I needed so to speak
House we're in now is higher, I have been on the roof, but noway I'll be going on there again.

Your phobias on 11:23 - Sep 19 with 553 viewsCountyJim

Your phobias on 20:01 - Sep 17 by max936

Had to put ridge tiles back on roof of our first house, been up and down ladder etc all the while, when I finished and had to come back down ladder for last time, I couldn't get off roof back onto ladder, I just sat up there for 20mins/half hr, the longer I was up the the more anxious I got, Mrs said I'm calling Fire Brigade, that give me the push I needed so to speak
House we're in now is higher, I have been on the roof, but noway I'll be going on there again.

Morning Steve I've noticed a lot of people around us have hired a cherry picker to do roof repairs might be an ideal
Your phobias on 12:35 - Sep 19 with 535 viewsmax936

Your phobias on 11:23 - Sep 19 by CountyJim

Morning Steve I've noticed a lot of people around us have hired a cherry picker to do roof repairs might be an ideal

Its ok at the minute Jim, I do need a new roof and I've got a Jack mate lined up to do it, roof is shared with neighbour and he's being obstructive,

Your phobias on 14:22 - Sep 19 with 521 viewsLohengrin

Dwarves.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024