Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there 22:30 - Sep 15 with 758 viewsSwansIndependent

No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there 15th Sep 2021 22:26
Russell Martin will have to navigate an away game at Luton and then a league cup away tie against Brighton before he again tries for his first home win at the swansea.com stadium. Not for another ten days when Huddersfield are the visitors will the ‘no home wins’ mantra be repeated. So be it. 0

Match thoughts and pics, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter. Click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 22:44 - Sep 15 with 683 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The signs in the first half were :-

Grimes strangling our go forward and making a nuisance of himself getting in Downes way . Naughton slowing the game down too. Not enough bravery going forward - we needed to carry the ball forward more. Manning - a waste of a shirt. Bidwell far more consistent and brave .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 22:54 - Sep 15 with 646 viewsCatullus

No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 22:44 - Sep 15 by Brynmill_Jack

The signs in the first half were :-

Grimes strangling our go forward and making a nuisance of himself getting in Downes way . Naughton slowing the game down too. Not enough bravery going forward - we needed to carry the ball forward more. Manning - a waste of a shirt. Bidwell far more consistent and brave .

I was saying the same about Grimes, he repeated the same mistake, coming deep, slowing play down to a standstill and getting too close to team mates causing ourselves the problems. I wanted him taken off when Ntcham went off. Downes looked much more lively going forward.
We looked even more lively when Obafemi came on, surely he has to start with Piroe? His pace and dynamism put pressure on the oppo. If Piroe hadn't tired by then it may have been different.
We started the second half much too slowly but we eventually got a move on and it looked good for a while, certainly got the bums OFF the seats.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 00:46 - Sep 16 with 532 viewsSwans9

The man u full back played well and our keeper. Hard games to watch at the moment the other positive is obefemi looks like goalscorer we have been missing. Don't think in anyway hamer the answer distribution no comment.
No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 01:16 - Sep 16 with 509 viewsWalterBoyd

No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 00:46 - Sep 16 by Swans9

The man u full back played well and our keeper. Hard games to watch at the moment the other positive is obefemi looks like goalscorer we have been missing. Don't think in anyway hamer the answer distribution no comment.

I may be misreading this, but your first sentence says Hamer good, last sentence says Hamer bad.

I thought he had a great match. Clean sheet. Defence did well. It's in midfield and upfront needs work.

I agree Obafemi needs to start.
No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 07:27 - Sep 16 with 410 viewsDr_Winston

You can't play quick passing football and Matt Grimes. They're incompatible.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 08:57 - Sep 16 with 326 viewsandypitt56

No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 07:27 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

You can't play quick passing football and Matt Grimes. They're incompatible.

Matt grimes really should have been sold. its obvious that he just cant play the way we need. He has always been slow on the ball. The difference is under cooper he could take his time then launch it up to Ayew. Painfully obvious that if cooper didnt have Ayew we would have been nowhere near the playoffs.
No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 09:06 - Sep 16 with 314 viewsDr_Winston

No goals for 180 minutes but the signs in the second half are clearly there on 08:57 - Sep 16 by andypitt56

Matt grimes really should have been sold. its obvious that he just cant play the way we need. He has always been slow on the ball. The difference is under cooper he could take his time then launch it up to Ayew. Painfully obvious that if cooper didnt have Ayew we would have been nowhere near the playoffs.

Yep. Nearly £3m for him was a no brainer. We should have snatched their hands off for that and reinvested it in someone who can play the way we want to play.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024