Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 01:24 - Sep 16 with 1691 viewsKeithHaynes

Sept 16th 2020.

A lot of water under the bridge since then.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 01:30 - Sep 16 with 1441 viewsWalterBoyd

Happy birthday and congratulations on a great job done and alot of hard work in the background.

Hope it is achieving the objectives you wanted.
Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 08:48 - Sep 16 with 1364 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Much better than planet swans!!!!

Brynmill Jack thanks Keith Haynes for this post

🤣

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 14:30 - Sep 16 with 1258 viewsReslovenSwan1

We at Resloven Swan congratulate Swansea Independent. it truly is independent after we had some early doubts. My only criticism is allowing punters to promote odds given by book makers. Bookies should not be allowed free advertising by posters who do not declare that they have no vested interest. For example.

"Swansea are now 50/1 for promotion at William Hill get in fast chaps these odds will not hang around for long". (example)

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 18:06 - Sep 16 with 1225 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 14:30 - Sep 16 by ReslovenSwan1

We at Resloven Swan congratulate Swansea Independent. it truly is independent after we had some early doubts. My only criticism is allowing punters to promote odds given by book makers. Bookies should not be allowed free advertising by posters who do not declare that they have no vested interest. For example.

"Swansea are now 50/1 for promotion at William Hill get in fast chaps these odds will not hang around for long". (example)

It's a remarkable change round for sure.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 18:36 - Sep 16 with 1210 viewsFlashberryjack

Congratulations Keith, you're doing a great job mate.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 20:55 - Sep 16 with 1183 viewsFireboy2

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 01:30 - Sep 16 by WalterBoyd

Happy birthday and congratulations on a great job done and alot of hard work in the background.

Hope it is achieving the objectives you wanted.

This ^
Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 21:44 - Sep 16 with 1159 viewsKeithHaynes

As we travel towards a year and a day, still nobody has departed.

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 21:52 - Sep 16 with 1152 viewsWalterBoyd

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 21:44 - Sep 16 by KeithHaynes

As we travel towards a year and a day, still nobody has departed.

Departed ?As in,

From the 24 hour party you are throwing

Died

Been banned

Quit
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 21:57 - Sep 16 with 1143 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 21:52 - Sep 16 by WalterBoyd

Departed ?As in,

From the 24 hour party you are throwing

Died

Been banned

Quit

I’m pouring a double Russian water with a slice of lime and a smidge of tonic, and remaining hopeful.

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 22:19 - Sep 16 with 1123 viewsWalterBoyd

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 21:57 - Sep 16 by KeithHaynes

I’m pouring a double Russian water with a slice of lime and a smidge of tonic, and remaining hopeful.

Enjoying a nice Malbec here watching ' Help' which is brilliant.Jodie Comer and Stephen Graham.
Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 22:46 - Sep 16 with 1106 viewsmax936

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 21:57 - Sep 16 by KeithHaynes

Life is good then Mr Haynes

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 23:32 - Sep 16 with 1096 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 22:46 - Sep 16 by max936

Life is good then Mr Haynes

We make it what it is, day to day amigo.,

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 09:20 - Sep 17 with 1017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 08:48 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Much better than planet swans!!!!

Brynmill Jack thanks Keith Haynes for this post

🤣

Whoosh????

Swansea Independent is a year old today 👍 on 09:39 - Sep 17 with 983 viewsonehunglow

Yma o hyd

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 12:18 - Sep 17 with 920 viewsbuilthjack

Keep up the good work Keithlar and Junior

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 12:41 - Sep 17 with 912 viewspencoedjack

Great job Keith
Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 16:53 - Sep 17 with 855 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

All involved have done tremendously well. I hope you're monetising the site sufficiently to reward yourselves for the excellent work.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 11:25 - Sep 18 with 698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 12:18 - Sep 17 by builthjack

Keep up the good work Keithlar and Junior

Oddbod and Junior? Lol

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 11:49 - Sep 18 with 690 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 16:53 - Sep 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

All involved have done tremendously well. I hope you're monetising the site sufficiently to reward yourselves for the excellent work.

All goes in to a trust in Feb 2022 👍

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 13:56 - Sep 18 with 664 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 11:49 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

All goes in to a trust in Feb 2022 👍

It's all good Keith

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 19:00 - Sep 18 with 596 viewsbritferry

the Number 1 Swans forum

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 21:37 - Sep 18 with 552 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 19:00 - Sep 18 by britferry

the Number 1 Swans forum

The only true fan forum.Comparisons with others is not allowed which is just as well.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 22:52 - Sep 18 with 520 viewslifelong

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 21:37 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

The only true fan forum.Comparisons with others is not allowed which is just as well.

Grow up ffs.

Quite a few fans use both sites, don’t see a problem with that myself.
Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 08:09 - Sep 19 with 445 viewsKeithHaynes

I would rather we spoke about this site, the way it’s changed over the year, how you feel when you visit, the news stories, articles, match reports, posts and indeed what you and fellow fans have done to improve the site. And of course what more can be done 👍

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 13:25 - Sep 19 with 393 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent is a year old this week 👍 on 08:09 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

I would rather we spoke about this site, the way it’s changed over the year, how you feel when you visit, the news stories, articles, match reports, posts and indeed what you and fellow fans have done to improve the site. And of course what more can be done 👍

I don't care which forum is better all I know is, I like this one. I've looked on the other one a few times, I may even have posted a couple of times but this one is home.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024