Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser 18:21 - Sep 16 with 5440 viewsKeithHaynes

Why would you go from Swansea to Forest ?

Jordan said on talkSPORT: “You have got to ask yourself a question if you are Steve Cooper, why would you want to go from Swansea, who have been in play-offs in recent years, to Nottingham Forest. ? You show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. "You're not paid to get somebody into the play-offs, especially a club that's been established in the Premier League for eight or nine years, and is trying to get back there, and be a bridesmaid all the time."

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 18:34 - Sep 16 with 2486 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's absolutely right.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 18:36 - Sep 16 with 2487 viewsKeithHaynes

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 18:34 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's absolutely right.

I tend to agree on a results base. But coming from where he did and doing what he did is definitely worthy of note.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 18:42 - Sep 16 with 2464 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 18:36 - Sep 16 by KeithHaynes

I tend to agree on a results base. But coming from where he did and doing what he did is definitely worthy of note.

I think that quitting / giving up / walking away will have damaged his reputation substantially. I expect he'll be back at a comfortable international job soon enough where expectations are low and there wont be tens of thousands booing him as he walks down the tunnel every other week.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 10:52 - Sep 17 with 2296 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 18:34 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's absolutely right.

Agreed. I do hope that this statement will attract Dr P and Andy Mole to Jordan as his new stalkers. If they have the courage of their convictions that is.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:03 - Sep 17 with 2246 viewsDr_Parnassus

Not worthy of attraction really, it’s Simon Jordan

I wasn’t sure there was anyone who actually took on board what Simon Jordan says, is there?

Cooper has had two league seasons in his career, got into the play offs both times. Equalled a club record in his last one.

What Simon Jordan thinks is irrelevant, the facts speak for themselves.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 21:49 - Sep 17 with 2055 viewsReslovenSwan1

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:03 - Sep 17 by Dr_Parnassus

I wasn’t sure there was anyone who actually took on board what Simon Jordan says, is there?

Cooper has had two league seasons in his career, got into the play offs both times. Equalled a club record in his last one.

Coopers achievement as a head coach are far more impressive than Mr Jordan's record as a Chairman which was by all accounts disastrous. He is good fun on the radio though.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 22:09 - Sep 17 with 1997 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 21:49 - Sep 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Coopers achievement as a head coach are far more impressive than Mr Jordan's record as a Chairman which was by all accounts disastrous. He is good fun on the radio though.

He is constantly backtracking. Only last week he had to admit how wrong he was about Jarrod Bowen. That was after having to admit he was wrong about Klopp. He just says anything that comes into his head.

Jordan as chairman is a frightening thought. He sold his mobile phone business for £75m and blew it all leaving him virtually penniless.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 22:27 - Sep 17 with 1989 viewsGwyn737

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 22:09 - Sep 17 by Dr_Parnassus

He is constantly backtracking. Only last week he had to admit how wrong he was about Jarrod Bowen. That was after having to admit he was wrong about Klopp. He just says anything that comes into his head.

Jordan as chairman is a frightening thought. He sold his mobile phone business for £75m and blew it all leaving him virtually penniless.

I find a really good rule of thumb is to listen to what Simon Jordan says then begin your thinking from the opposite position.

You won’t go far wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 23:03 - Sep 17 with 1967 viewsmonmouth

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 11:03 - Sep 17 by Dr_Parnassus

You (or anyone on here including me) calling someone actually in football irrelevant is hilarious. I think more people will listen to Simon Jordan in one day than will ever listen to you.

For the record, he is spot on. Cooper is a failure and a coward. Yes someone might have failed more spectacularly, and Martin might end up failing, but he’s not a coward.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 23:34 - Sep 17 with 1925 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 23:03 - Sep 17 by monmouth

You (or anyone on here including me) calling someone actually in football irrelevant is hilarious. I think more people will listen to Simon Jordan in one day than will ever listen to you.

For the record, he is spot on. Cooper is a failure and a coward. Yes someone might have failed more spectacularly, and Martin might end up failing, but he’s not a coward.

He isn't ''in'' football due to being a football guru though is he. He bought his way into football, failed and lost it all.

He's about as ''in'' football as Vincent Tan is (less so considering he's now a 9th rate radio voice), who if I remember rightly had a meeting to discuss why his goalkeepers weren't scoring more.

If Cooper was a coward he wouldn't have stayed on after losing key players after his first season knowing he was only being given 500k to replace them all with and most certainly wouldn't be taking on a job at Forest who are bottom of the league and former European Champions with a fanbase with massively unrealistic expectations as a result.

He is as much a coward as every single other manager that has left us knowing they will be going elsewhere.

''File that viewpoint under N for nonsense Maureen''. Cheers
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 0:19]

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 23:40 - Sep 17 with 1933 viewsWalterBoyd

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 23:03 - Sep 17 by monmouth

Never ever give up, never throw the towel in, it's not how many times you are knocked down, it's how many times you get up.

Come on, support the team, back the manager.

We can do this. Swans win tomorrow. Positive mental attitude.

If you believe, it will happen.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 23:43 - Sep 17 with 1902 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 23:40 - Sep 17 by WalterBoyd

Never ever give up, never throw the towel in, it's not how many times you are knocked down, it's how many times you get up.

Come on, support the team, back the manager.

We can do this. Swans win tomorrow. Positive mental attitude.

If you believe, it will happen.

Mickey Goldmill is alive and well ladies and gents.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 00:05 - Sep 18 with 1910 viewsWalterBoyd

The alternative negative view. Poor seasons can sometimes happen, and in Swans history more downs than highs. But the highs will long live in memory.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. So the knockers may well be right and high five themselves at the season end, but who has gained ? For now let's back team and manager.

If you constantly knock the manager, that will get through to the players whether on social media or in the stands. Not helping the team in any way.

If it goes t#$ up, $#!+ happens. We rebuild, but not what any of us want.

Russ is our manager. Back him. Early days still.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 0:12]
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 00:09 - Sep 18 with 1879 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 00:05 - Sep 18 by WalterBoyd

The alternative negative view. Poor seasons can sometimes happen, and in Swans history more downs than highs. But the highs will long live in memory.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. So the knockers may well be right and high five themselves at the season end, but who has gained ? For now let's back team and manager.

If you constantly knock the manager, that will get through to the players whether on social media or in the stands. Not helping the team in any way.

If it goes t#$ up, $#!+ happens. We rebuild, but not what any of us want.

Russ is our manager. Back him. Early days still.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 0:12]

Who is knocking the manager? What have they said exactly?

All I have seen is a standoff between those commenting on what has gone on, and the sub par performances and results to date vs the ones who are ignoring in in the hope it gets better.

Neither view point constitutes ''constantly knocking the manager'', no matter how much some sections want that to be true.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 00:34 - Sep 18 with 1865 viewsSwans9

Well said.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 01:04 - Sep 18 with 1845 viewsWalterBoyd

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 00:34 - Sep 18 by Swans9

Well said.

I know . Thankyou. You wear your heart on your sleeve and want the best for SCFC. Surprising how a small minority this site dont.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 01:04 - Sep 18 with 1828 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 00:34 - Sep 18 by Swans9

Well said.

Cheers mate, it's just common sense really.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 01:11 - Sep 18 with 1835 viewsWalterBoyd

Swans 9, you still up.Shame no one else up to chat with.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 01:13 - Sep 18 with 1819 viewsDr_Parnassus

You are struggling with this pretending to ignore business aren't you. I love sticking a little test post down and seeing you get flustered and having to post more nonsense.

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 01:15 - Sep 18 with 1829 viewsWalterBoyd

Brynmill, Jack 123 - you up guys. What are you thoughts for tomorrows match. Nice to chat with real fans rather than a computer logarithym.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 01:17 - Sep 18 with 1826 viewsWalterBoyd

Evs - just logged on. What's happening and thoughts in Evs world. A win tomorrow ?
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 01:18 - Sep 18 with 1814 viewsDr_Parnassus

And again.... ''logarithym'' Is that a dancing tree?

Christ on a bike
[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 1:21]

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 18:38 - Sep 18 with 1638 viewsdobjack2

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 18:42 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think that quitting / giving up / walking away will have damaged his reputation substantially. I expect he'll be back at a comfortable international job soon enough where expectations are low and there wont be tens of thousands booing him as he walks down the tunnel every other week.

Nah - he was promised X,Y and Z but didn't get it so only thing to do was go on gardening leave will probably be the answer.
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 19:50 - Sep 18 with 1604 viewsdantheswansman

Unlike a lot of brain dead morons on here i appreciate what he did for us, two playoff places is no joke, the football we played was boring but it got the job done, Jordan on the other hand is a first class biscuit!
Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 01:33 - Sep 19 with 1516 viewsDr_Parnassus

Simon Jordan - Steve Cooper is a loser on 19:50 - Sep 18 by dantheswansman

Unlike a lot of brain dead morons on here i appreciate what he did for us, two playoff places is no joke, the football we played was boring but it got the job done, Jordan on the other hand is a first class biscuit!

Whisper that Dan. That won’t go down too well, you have to pretend when it comes to Coops.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024