Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper latest : compensation agreed 08:34 - Sep 18 with 1510 viewsKeithHaynes

No doubt he will turn them around.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 08:49 - Sep 18 with 1035 viewsonehunglow

I’ve turned round and seen that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 09:19 - Sep 18 with 981 viewsDr_Parnassus

That is one heck of a challenge, certainly dispels the latest “coward” tag that has become popular from the usual lot.

Bottom of the league. 1 point from 7 games. Big club with expectant fans. That is some job to take on.

Sounds like he has been chosen for his success with young players, they look to have some promising youths in the ranks.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 09:35 - Sep 18 with 975 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I wonder how much? Would we be able to bring any out of contract players? What about from abroad possibly??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 09:59 - Sep 18 with 943 viewsjack_lord

How soon do we play them as we all know how that goes

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 10:38 - Sep 18 with 883 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 09:59 - Sep 18 by jack_lord

How soon do we play them as we all know how that goes

Must be around Christmas - so they might be good then. As we’re there last game of the season the wheels would have well and truly dropped off then. They’ll be mewing like frightened trees 🌲

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 11:57 - Sep 18 with 812 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 09:35 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

I wonder how much? Would we be able to bring any out of contract players? What about from abroad possibly??

In the region of 1.3 million and I’m certain he won’t be allowed to come fishing for players from Swansea unless we agree to it. Grimes to go in January ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 12:02 - Sep 18 with 794 viewsjackrmee

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 11:57 - Sep 18 by KeithHaynes

In the region of 1.3 million and I’m certain he won’t be allowed to come fishing for players from Swansea unless we agree to it. Grimes to go in January ?

How much money have they got to spend?
Big club and all that.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 12:23 - Sep 18 with 766 viewsjasper_T

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 12:02 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

How much money have they got to spend?
Big club and all that.

A big club that made a £30m+ operating loss both last season and the season before.

Strictly speaking they've got no money, but who knows what their owners might be willing to spend.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 12:44 - Sep 18 with 748 viewsjackrmee

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 12:23 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

A big club that made a £30m+ operating loss both last season and the season before.

Strictly speaking they've got no money, but who knows what their owners might be willing to spend.

They must have assured him some sort of support. Or is he that desperate for a job now?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 12:47 - Sep 18 with 738 viewsDr_Parnassus

Why must they have offered him that?

It’s not like he was given loads here. One year he got to the play offs after being given 500k to replace players sold for tens of millions.

He’s a good manager who has been offered the chance to manager a big club who clearly believes in his ability to guide them to safety after 1 point from 7 games.

Good on him, no?

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:13 - Sep 18 with 708 viewsCatullus

Well then, now we'll see how good a manager he is AND bearing in mind what's been said about martin and the time that's passed, lets see how log it takes Coops to get Forest winning.
How long will Forest fans give him do you reckon, a month, 6/7 weeks or will he be booed by week 3?
Common sense says he needs time to assess his players, make changes and get the team playing the way he wants. He'll know a bit about them after his time here though, so how much time?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:17 - Sep 18 with 696 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:13 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Well then, now we'll see how good a manager he is AND bearing in mind what's been said about martin and the time that's passed, lets see how log it takes Coops to get Forest winning.
How long will Forest fans give him do you reckon, a month, 6/7 weeks or will he be booed by week 3?
Common sense says he needs time to assess his players, make changes and get the team playing the way he wants. He'll know a bit about them after his time here though, so how much time?

We have already seen how good he is, he was our manager for two years and guided us to 6th and 4th after the previous manager got nowhere near.

What has been said about Martin? Few times you have said that now but you don’t seem keen on answering what it is you are referring to.

Martin has had a transfer window and spent £5m, the second highest spend in our Football League history.

Even without those benefits, I certainly don’t think he will take months to see some acceptable results. I fully expect them to be out of the relegation zone by Xmas.

That’s without any sort of transfer window and taking over the club rock bottom of the league.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:37 - Sep 18 with 676 viewsDr_Parnassus

Strange how there is deathly silence every time the question is asked regarding what has been said about Martin.

People are very quick to start myths, very hesitant when it comes to backing them up.

What has happened to the honest debate on here? Completely disappeared.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:42 - Sep 18 with 661 viewsjackrmee

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:37 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Strange how there is deathly silence every time the question is asked regarding what has been said about Martin.

People are very quick to start myths, very hesitant when it comes to backing them up.

What has happened to the honest debate on here? Completely disappeared.

He's been called useless, a charlatan, a fraud, a liar, a bullsh!tter, among other things I'm sure.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:44 - Sep 18 with 656 viewsonehunglow

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:42 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

He's been called useless, a charlatan, a fraud, a liar, a bullsh!tter, among other things I'm sure.

4 out of five aint bad though

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:02 - Sep 18 with 641 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 13:42 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

So all these comments are simply directed at OHL?

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:05 - Sep 18 with 638 viewsonehunglow

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:02 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

I aint a liar and no charlatan unless you are unduly influenced by other former posters now long banned.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:07 - Sep 18 with 629 viewsjackrmee

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:02 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Why would they be directed to OHL? I said that's what Martin's been called on this forum. Which is what you asked in a previous post.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:08 - Sep 18 with 620 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:07 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

Why would they be directed to OHL? I said that's what Martin's been called on this forum. Which is what you asked in a previous post.

Oh you are accusing others of saying that?

Who?

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:09 - Sep 18 with 617 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:05 - Sep 18 by onehunglow

I aint a liar and no charlatan unless you are unduly influenced by other former posters now long banned.

I wasn’t calling you one.

I am saying all these comments saying “Martin has been called all these names”… they are essentially referring to you.

They make it sounds like it’s multiple people.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:16 - Sep 18 with 599 viewsjackrmee

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:08 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Oh you are accusing others of saying that?

Who?

Not accusing anyone. I just remember those words being spouted in the direction of our manager, that's all.
That is what you asked previously after all, and then started whining when there was apparently silence.

If you think a certain poster said all of those things, why the need to call someone a liar when they said that the manager had been called names?
And before you say "quote me", or whatever you usually go on about, I can't really be bothered. You insinuating that someone has chosen silence, as they could not answer, is basically calling them a liar. When all along, you knew it was true but decided to hide it. Sly, boring, loser. Yes, you.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:20 - Sep 18 with 588 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:16 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

Not accusing anyone. I just remember those words being spouted in the direction of our manager, that's all.
That is what you asked previously after all, and then started whining when there was apparently silence.

If you think a certain poster said all of those things, why the need to call someone a liar when they said that the manager had been called names?
And before you say "quote me", or whatever you usually go on about, I can't really be bothered. You insinuating that someone has chosen silence, as they could not answer, is basically calling them a liar. When all along, you knew it was true but decided to hide it. Sly, boring, loser. Yes, you.

Yes I am trying to find out the nature of these comments, where they came from is just as important as what they are.

So as I said, all these complaints about people being so beastly to Martin… is just OHL then?

Where did I call someone a liar? I have been asking what these comments are, a few times he has mentioned it and inferred there was a group of people making these comments. I’d like to know who and what… if it’s just what you said, then all this nonsense is about OHL.

What I said is nothing of the sort. Hence why you had to change it. I will call you a liar though, because you continually do just that.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:22 - Sep 18 with 588 viewsjackrmee

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:20 - Sep 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes I am trying to find out the nature of these comments, where they came from is just as important as what they are.

So as I said, all these complaints about people being so beastly to Martin… is just OHL then?

Where did I call someone a liar? I have been asking what these comments are, a few times he has mentioned it and inferred there was a group of people making these comments. I’d like to know who and what… if it’s just what you said, then all this nonsense is about OHL.

What I said is nothing of the sort. Hence why you had to change it. I will call you a liar though, because you continually do just that.

Not sure who said all the words, but I do know that you, OHL and Andycole are all against the manager yes.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:26 - Sep 18 with 574 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:22 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

Not sure who said all the words, but I do know that you, OHL and Andycole are all against the manager yes.

Ah ok, now we are getting somewhere.

Can you provide the quotes that show I am against the manager please?

I will take failure to do so as the latest in a long line of mistruths from you.

Good luck on your quest.

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:29 - Sep 18 with 553 viewsonehunglow

Cooper latest : compensation agreed on 14:22 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

jackarmee.You know nothing about me apart from what O post so do not make asumption.
I am not against Martin merely his tenure of of now.
You have no grounds whatsoever to assume he will make us a good team nor get us promoted. He has shows nothing to merit the love you have for a man that you nothing about apart from what he BS ts all the time.

You seem to be to have low expectancy levels but a high naievity level .

We disagree and so what.

None of us deserve to receive the utter moron tab from the knowall that is Dr Winstone though.

Also,the 3 posters should not be singled out.You are showing signs of bullying from a cadre of chaps who think they know it all.And they do not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024